Alright effay, I can't get rid of the dark bags under my eyes (similar in shape to pic related)...

Alright effay, I can't get rid of the dark bags under my eyes (similar in shape to pic related). Am I fucked or is there anything that actually works? Preferably something I can order online or something, some night patch or something?

More details:
>programmer, on computer all day at work and most of the day off work
>sleep ~6 hours a night on average weekday, but crash for 9 hours a night on Fri/Sat nights

I want to stop looking like a zombie. What can I do, besides going outside or spending less time looking at glowing rectangles?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/1kqvdv/how_to_mineral_oil_massage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sleep ~6 hours a night on average weekday, but >crash for 9 hours a night on Fri/Sat nights
not happening if you keep with this

aloha brudda that fart was stinky honalulu big island rock music

b
u
m
p

Honestly I love the way huge dark circles look. Especially on qt grills. To me it tells me you're human. During finals week at college everyone looks like shit but nobody really notices or comments since they all look that way. But sometimes I'll look around and realize we all look like shit from being so tired. And I mean look like shit in the best way

Articles on google are a hodgepodge mess of disjointed suggestions

>eat less salt!
>sleep on your back!
>try this incense burning thing!
>stop smoking if you do!
>put cucumbers on your eyes!

Makes me think that the answer is just 'you can't, nobody knows, actors fix it with makeup'

Do they ever go away or have you always had them? Some people have perma dark circles due to a recessed maxilla (not enough soft tissue support and/or blood supply) or just simply thin under eye skin.

I don't think I had them as bad 6 months ago. They seem to be a recent development.

obviously sleep is best remedy, but if you can't
get those ice pack eye masks that you keep in the fridge or use cold cucumbers as makeshift
also used green tea bags on your eyes help stimualte bloodflow etc

you also need more vitamin c

more regular sleep schedule

vitamin d supplements and get more sun

>Vitamin C
>Vitamin D

Which is it, or is it both? Are vitamin pills fine for this?

but dude, dark bags are effay as fuck

loads of both vitamins is fucking sick cunt get on it

You will get meme responses but truly the only answer is get more sleep. Heck, I sleep 4 hours a day and I don't have it that bad. Maybe it's just you.

anyway of fixing dark circles when smilling or is it only genetics? they literally only appear if i smile so i never bother doing so, sorry for retard pic

wow, I'm sorry

fbm

I think that's a jewish thing

Bruh I think dark circles are the least of your worries.

slav =/= jew

u can reduce them slightly w/ a good serum (vitamin c and retinol are ingredients to kep an eye out for) and a good chemical exfoliant but the only real way to make a difference is laser treatment

Seriously not a single response in here telling you to just exercise, sleep well and stay plenty hydrated.

Better your health and your body will reflect it (d'uh)

OCM ya batty

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/1kqvdv/how_to_mineral_oil_massage/