Effay drinks

effay drinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QE4KRpf5y2A
youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Water, tea, or absinthe.

On my trip to Berlin I bought a sort of fruit juice called Wostok and it was pretty Veeky Forums

pretty dope design desu, too bad its soda

>try hard minimalist bottles
awful

Nice choose op.

Also this.

I like this bottle

>trying to be fritz cola

>cheap high percentage beer
>commonly drunk by homeless, alcoholics
hm actually p Veeky Forums
mexican beer is a meme

fuck off

Step aside beerlets

>Judging the drink by the bottle
Kill yourself you worthless cunt

reppin

>40% abv

why don't you have the 47% bombay? also, why are you drinking gin that tastes like vodka instead of this superior spirit?

We don't have the 47% version in Sweden. I like Beefeater as well but I feel dope as shit picking up a bottle of Bombay.

cheap polish vodka is the way to go

>effay
come the fuck one

on*

two of these almost frozen

ive found 8.6 extreme to be the best tasting of the homeless beer

inb4 green tea arizona

Good goy, believe that marketing

its a thread about effay drinks, dumby. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!?

Do you seriously not know what these actually are you fucking idiots?!!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=QE4KRpf5y2A

Smh, get some fucking culture

>drinking alcohol at all

Why?

Sorry this isn't /v/ and were not all faggots who would make decorative video game soda.

Because I'm not 12

Tried 8.6 absinthe?
personnal fav

being a gopnik alcoholic may SEEM effay if you live several time zones or oceans away from any former soviet country, but i can assure you... it is not effay.

looks nice desu

small-dicked alcoholic virgin.
this shit objectively tastes unbelievably terrible.

Forgot the obvious

every time i drink absolut, awful things happen
never again.

Bcs we have to die from something and alcohol (beer or wine) is the less degenerate drug.

tastes like shit tho

I like green tea but wtfs with the ginseng and low quality honey

Quality honey tastes so good you can just keep eating it, idk what this shit uses

You should see what happens when you have this

why not? where are you from?

it's honey flavoring and high fructose corn syrup (glucose-fructose syrup)
this is exactly the type of concoction that causes mass obesity and diabetes in america.

russian standard is fine for me.
I prefer vodka over anything else, but absolut is cursed.

Corn syrup also sort of ruins it. Though they have a place where I live that sells bottles of it made with "real" sugar and the taste is noticeably better. Though you can't deny the design on the bottle has always had a good aesthetic.

I bought it exactly for that reason actually, cause it looked nice and I wanted a nice looking beverage next to me. Thinking about it, I feel really stupid

Do you mean it messes up your stomach or you commit heinous acts of debauchery with the occasional penchant for treason?

>live in former soviet country
>drink at least 1 can every day
fuck you nigger

im from moscow, russia.

Just imagine people in russia glamorizing the trash of your country. That's what it's like when people look at gopniks and think "hmm, siqq fit tbqph"

I am so confused by this sudden growth of russia-weebs. It's kinda nice though, since now i dont really feel embarrassed about my identity when i am abroad.

I heard that Russians like to drink hennessy and cristal

also that Russians drink on average 4 gallons of vodka per year

Is this true, Vodkanik?

alkage

today i see a lot of jameson and various beers.

we drank hennessy and all the hip-hop meme drinks in the 90s to mid 2000s because of the new money effect (see US blacks, arabs, chinese etc)... unless you were a poor russian in which case, you either didnt drink at all or drank loads of cheap vodka.... or did heroin.

if you are poor in russia you usually either drink a lot or not at all.

Пиздeц, пидopaшкa, ты нaхyя тyт пocты cтpoчишь c тaким yбoгим aнглийcким? Пиздyй в шкoлy.

ubogim angliskim?
vsmisle?

V smisle ti huesos bezgramotnij. Vipelis, dermo.

nubina nahui haros bljat

tam prosto netu grammatnih oshibak.
kto tebya ukusil, malish?

>tam prosto netu
Proigral s malogramotnogo unterka. Ebani v rot, otkuda vi lezite, ubludki? Sidite na svoei parashe i zhrite to, chto mestnim daunam skormili mfa i tumblr.

a ti prodolzhai predvoryatsa chto ti umeyesh govorit po angliski :^)

>a ti prodolzhai predvoryatsa
Kak ti, unterok ubogij? Tak ti podi i ne ponimaesh do konca, chto tut tebe pishut, lel.

trudno ponyat vrozhdennogo provinciala

yes but the numbers on it are aesthetically pleasing. too bad it's a fucking huge can

Hehe, nu ka, pidorashka, tavkaj eshe. Budesh tavkat, poka ne skomanduju ostanovitsa.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

>classy gentleman detected

>McDonalds

>closed

>ever

Europeans got that one wrong

i just do an say heinous things, but as of yet, no treason

Why? Its edgy as fuck, only skaters and pop-punk kids drinking this, not fedora bois.

last year i bought a case of this from a beer distributor in pennsylvania, opened it up and found that all the beer had been made in 2007 and was 14 years past expiration.

>made in 2007
>14 years past expiration

why do normies insist some types of liquor, usually tequila, make them crazy and they 'can't drink it lolol omg'

>mfw 2007 was 15 years ago

because they are normies and cant form their own opinions. they just hear it said a lot and then just begin regurgitating this false meme information