Nike being shook by adidas they had to get LV and balmain to compete with adidas

>nike being shook by adidas they had to get LV and balmain to compete with adidas

you can't make this shit up.

hotnewhiphop.com/louis-vuittons-style-director-has-a-nike-collaboration-in-the-works-news.22210.html?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/04/19/adidas-puma-shoes/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Until nike puts their ego aside for one second by not sticking their logo prominently everywhere they can, it will just keep looking gaudy.

This

Indisputable truth.

There are so many nike shoes I'd own if there logo wasn't prominently displayed.

So they figured 2 years too late that you can't keep churning out retros and generic mall-tier shoes with branding taking up 40% of the shoe if you wanna stay relevant and that you actually need good designers?

Wew lads.

Adidas is killing it because Nike thinks they're too big to fail, too bad their image is tarnished already and the brand is literally nigger tier right now (and even then hypebeasts are slowly turning their backs to them cause adidas is where the money's at).

> buy new shoes

>nikeNIKEnike N I K ENIKENIKENIKE
> NIKE
> I
> K
> E
>lunar NIKE lunarlON NIKENIKENIKE

they do with their more expensive shit

Nike just don't give 0 fucks to Adidas, they do what they want

Adidas can't even beat UA in the US, that tells everything, Nike and Adidas aren't playing in the same league

and yes, Nike is just too big to fail by now, just as Facebook, Google etc.
Adidas was sleeping for a decade or more, 15 years ago their net worth was the same as Nike's, look at them now, they worth 5 times less

if you like Nike, but not the logo, buy monochrome shoes (e.g. triple black), the logos will hardly be visible, but personally i don't think that the logo of Adidas is better in any way, especially that rubber stuff on the UBs for instance

It's not about numbers, its about influence and image. No one gives 2 fucks bout facebook, its for the old now, just like nike will be. Ye understands this and is driving adidas to the top, just wait.

Nike will never become old man they're too well established with so much money that they can match any major change in fashion that comes along. They've been dominating for a while now and for good reason.

Adidas is bigger than ua. One lie. Nikes ceo just stated that basketball shoes are losing its appeal due to other competitors. Another lie. And since you're full of shit nike will most likely die soon. Adidas is the hottest trend right now

t. committed walmart shopper

Have you been living under a rock? adidas has surpassed under Armour in sales in the US

Does anyone have ACTUAL data to back their claims up?

Ye

Why is it hard for fuccbois to realize that adidas is the hottest trend. But anyway like someone said who cares about numbers. Only good to come out of this is Jordan fuccbois are slowly becoming tubular fuccbois and that's better imo. These are facts

>i got one question for u

I think this is actually good for Nike. Having an actual competitor means that they can't rest on their laurels and have to come up with new ideas for once.

You can clearly see that the popularity of UB and NMD is why they're pushing the Presto so hard right now. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more variations of the Presto and other new models influenced by it.

can confirm. I was a jordanfag, I'm a tubularfag now.

>I was a jordanfag, I'm a tubularfag now.
talk me through what inspired you to move from one to the other
I'm a jordanfag still, copping 10 Londons tomorrow

y'all don't feel like looking that up, I respect that.

Adidas is just making y3 for poors and copying what nike has been doing years ahead. And dont talk about yeezys because those mean nothing.
Boost isnt even exclusive of adidas because puma won the lawsuit (sauce fortune.com/2016/04/19/adidas-puma-shoes/)
Things like the 5.0 sole or shoes like the huarache carnivore are too ahead but people will eventually understand who is innovating stuff.
Finally, collabs like acronyms lunar forces cant compete with the kanye roshe runs.

from one piece of shit to another

not sure honestly, probably the hype surrounding them; also, got fed up with Jordan brand recycling the same shoes over and over and over, hiking up the pricetag with each iteration, while decreasing the overall quality of the materials.

The culture surrounding them is also off putting to be honest. Adidas are more on the fashion side right now, Jordans are full blown nigger core stuff.

Besides, I really, really like the Tubular sole, the Primeknit shoes in general and the tubular Doom silhouette.

Check them Doom Special Forces bro and get those instead of yet another 10.

Dooms are better than Qasas.

nike shits on adidas its fact. when i fuckn girls i do it in my nikes not adidas

I have a 20 pairs rotation, only half of them are sneakers, I can afford some variety (faggot).

literally mall tier.

I got what you're saying bit Jordan's not Nike

your fukn mum is mall tier bitch, you try AND DESIgn something as good as nikes

is there even a popular Nike shoe that isn't a retro Jordan besides Roshes?

check Jordans 22-30, that's how great the best designer at Nike is at designing shoes these days.

ummm fkn janoskis bro best shoe nike ever made

nike designs are kinda shit but the good ol shoes r sick still good quality, adidas is usually shoddy

Only flyknit racers. Nike tried to bring out prestos again to counter ultra memes but failed horribly.

Most of the things you said easily applies to Adidas as well tho. Not the guy you replied to but if anything since Kanye started working with Adidas suddenly Adidas becomes as you say, "nigger core". The difference is this is 2016 niggercore vs 90s niggercore.

I wont deny boost tech is pretty awesome and adidas have been building some insane traction, but it doesn't feel much different to Nike's popularity several years back. It'll be in a while until we reach critical mass, Adidas for some reason keeps flogging ultraboost/pureboost/NMD silhouettes like theres no tomorrow, and switch around primeknits with their less comfy plasticy "regular" uppers for some releases which imo cheapens the whole deal

>all these laggards not realising that adidas is now normie pleb tier and nike is where it's at

enjoy being behind the curve

No logo:
Mayfly Woven
Inneva

Less prominent logo:
Sock Dart
Huarache
Presto

this guy gets it

nike designers suck. like pick a god dam idea and stick to it for awhile. adidas went normcore and qasa fuccboi ninja cosplay and it worked out super well for them. reebok is trying to do the russia thing and push their retro looking high tops. I think nike doesnt really care what happens because they make enough money selling complete garbage that they dont have to try

You mean reeboks

Nikes have done it worse the knit. 80% of nikes releases have been classics in fly knit. Do we need to see air max in knit?? Adidas has made interesting sneakers and nothing nike made has topped kith dooms

Pretty much this. adidas is getting alot attention because Nike has not done anything spectacular. If we look at the nike route most of the sneakers have the same flyknit pattern and its hard to tell apart

Nike's logo is shit

i see more Prestos on the street than UBs and NMDs combined and i don't even live in the US, where Nike's hegemony is even stronger
these Adidas models aren't popular at all among gen pop, what's still popular from Adidas is the Superstars

just because Adidas shills are invaded Veeky Forums, they can't force their shit IRL and i guess that's what really counts

look at this fanfag

I see more walmart tier chinese shoes than nike and adidas combined, doesn't mean my anecdotal evidence is pertaining to the discussion.

clothing:nike>adidas
shoes:nike

other way around amigo

fucking this

i meant recently
adidas been killing it with boost
but nikelab/acg shit is nice af

how many adidas shoes don't have a trefoil or 3 stripes plastered on it?
nikes n adidas are for poor people/ athletic shoes
thats about it
nike>adidas personally but jordan brand has gone to shit

bought them

top down
here's to hoping it doesn't flip it

marvellous

I'm not flaunting my shoes btw, I like discussion thread so I'll jump bump with 'controversial' pics to get people into this thread.

Tasteless wigger

>I like discussion threads so I'll just bump with 'controversial' pics to get people into this thread.

>Tasteless wigger

cucks conforming to my predictions confirmed

Doesn't change the fact you're a tasteless wigger

the three stripes can work into the design unlike a gaudy check.

Who cares all I wear is vans and reebok

reebork is cool