Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

Any tips on legwear for trex mode legs? What look should one go for?

Other urls found in this thread:

barbellapparel.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can either be Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums

You made your choice, and it was the wrong one. Now go buy some cargo shorts and a Tapout shirt

Have you tried out the levis athletic fit? They have more room in the thigh so you might work in this. Otherwise try out straight cuts, they can still look great when done right.

sit in this for a couple of years and it will go away
also, your kicks will stay fresh af

Naked and Famous Easy Guy fits very well on big legs.

>Body for clothes, not clothes for body

adidas is pretty hype for no reason atm and they also got shit up for athletic people. i think that´s your chance just try on the L, XL or XXL models

How do I lose thigh fat, I lost a ton of belly fat but im still T H I C C im a guy btw

run a heated iron on your thighs
it stimulates the fatty cells in your legs to reduce the amount of lipid build up

I'll check this out, thanks.

This

go to Veeky Forums
read sticky
kill yourself

it was clearly a joke

He posted, onto the fashion board.

no problem! If athletic fit doesn't quite work for you, try the regular taper fit as well! It's relaxed in seat/thighs and slim below knee. I think it'll work well for you.

Idiot.

Hakama pants. Waaay out there and expensive (usually) but if pulled off right can look sweet. Lots of room for your meaty thighs as well.

meant to reply to the other guy

I don't think he's a samurai

Barbell Apparel
barbellapparel.com/

no matter what jeans or pants you get you will always look ridiculous in them because of how disproportionate you are

A tailor, buy your pants large enough for your legs then take them in at the waist and taper as needed.

naked and famous makes jeans that literally feature dudes deadlifting in them in the promotional pics

cargo pants work for me

Flex jeans from American Eagle.

>Make a store dedicated to selling jeans to guys with monster thighs

I'm okay with this

>All of the pictures on the site show the jeans fitting tight around the thigh and loose around the calf

Um...

>cyclist
>have legs like this
Dunno how to feel desu

BUT WORKING OUT IS MODERN COUTURE RICKY SAID SO

?

>He actually wants to be a woman

ignore this manlet skeletor-tier twig.

You're basically fucked dude. As so eloquently put it, you can't really combine the two. Your legs are always just gonna look fat. You're just gonna have to live with dadcore jeans and make up for it elsewhere. I'd personally wear a lot of sweats/athletic gear - you're clearly devoting a massive chunk of your life to exercise, may as well dress like it. They'll show off your bulk as muscle rather than ill-fittingness, hopefully

Big legs like that are sexy. Veeky Forumsggot twig legs are not.

rugbyshorts.jpg

Wear straight fits, or go over-sized in the waist with slim fits and then get the waist tailored. Or you can wear short shorts. You have a lot of options to be fashionable but Veeky Forums is obsessed with skinny jeans because its the only pants that make their twig legs appear healthy.