drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

SALE SEASON Y'ALL
>What are you copping/trying to cop?
>Where are you seeing the deals?

CHEERS,
R

!!

no

2 years ago when i was a gymrat i loved summer cause i could wear tight shirts and have people oogle at me now im sad its too hot to wear my new cops and sikh layering

Finally got round to copping some Rick Denim, blessed Harvey Nichols sales. Waxed Detroits and a Pearl dickflap on the way.

I'm going to start doing a bit more work on the google drive in the near future. Been a bit lax in my duties recently.

I really like this image OP!

Still don't understand how you wear this shit. Any of the drop crop pants make it look like you shit yourself. Anything with a dick flap looks horrid. I've yet to see more than 3 good Rick fits. I just can't wrap my head around it, anyone besides Rick fans is going to think you look fucking stupid. You know, like normal everyday people. Good luck getting a gf dressing like these goobs

imagine the kind of person who sits down and types this stuff out lmao

anybody else grew to dislike ramones but liked them in the beginning cause they were versatile but now got better and hate them cause they're so bland?

Opposite for me. Not much of a rick fan desu and never really cared much for his stuff/aesthetic.

Vegan ramones are kinda growing on me tho but fuck paying $400 for canvas hightops. On the other hand silhouette looks ace. I might consider getting the chukkas instead if i get the chance

Yesterday I was pulling my ramones on to my feet after work and I tore my skin on the zipper.

Tricked again!

its not nearly as funny as imagining the type of person who pays $3000 for an outfit just to post a stupid fucking selfie on an anime image board to impress anonymous people on the internet.

cause let's be honest, even your friends IRL (assuming u have any, kek) think you look fucking stupid wearing that shit

few weeks ago I was at Jamaica station in NYC. me and my buddy were drinking about to get onto the train to go into manhattan when I see some fuccboi rocking ramones

I pointed them out to my friend
>"dude look at those converse - see how they're a bit more bulky than regular Chucks?"
>"Yeah, why?"
>show him the ramones page on Google
> $795
>him: "hahahah dude why would anyone buy those that guy is a fucking retard"

this is what everyone thinks when they see u rocking Rick

P-please no bully...

yfw you missed all the sales

Pro tip dont go for plebs chicks, many girls i know like rick, even my gf and her friends have at least 1 rick piece in their wardrobe

Literally this. I've seen 4 or 5 people rocking Rick irl, and every single one of them looked autistic. The clothes are cool in concept, and look cool on a runway, but that's it.
>inb4 too poor for Rick
Nah I'm not wasting my money on this shit.

Not really, theres still a few in my size for 330 USD

I'm still around - still walking RO SS17 next week.
I'll try to get some backstage photos, not sure if i can post pics of clothes during the fitting though. If it's frowned upon i simply wont out of respect.

Fucking cool man, good for you!
Did you sign up for some agency or were you scouted or what?
Were you a rick fan before/do you wear rick stuff usually?

Lol

im with an agency
I'm a rick fan but only own one piece - and its not a very prominent piece at that. My 'style' is definitely not very rick owens-like.

Why's the face cropped out there bucco

Some Rick looks good, ive looked at copping some of his pieces, it's just these full outfits and some of the pieces are literally autistic. I have fits thatd id love to wear that would go great with Rick in them.

Wet toilet paper and your pants from middleschool. Sick.

tfw this is probably what people think when they see my shoes

Hey you rick haters what fo you think you can achieve by coming to /ROG/ and shitting on rick,like do you think all the rickfags will just change their style or what?

I really like the layering. What are the colours?

Thanks! I'll tell my brother he did most of the work on it :)

All black, colour variation is from different materials and different brands.

Combination of Rick and Isabel Benenato

This is the pic that made me want sock runners

Lol black sometimes has this really dark burgundy tone to it. Like your dickflap. Tried on a rick tee today that also had it, but got a UC shortsleeve in palm instead

WTB RO QT

look at this dude man. why you wearing toilet paper and those pants brah?

WTB CCP FRIENDS

I agree lol. "rick" threads fill the role of ylyl for me.

The depressing thing is that you can take all that money and pump it into actual high quality good looking clothes that will make you look good in any situation.

>that will make you look good in any situation
have you ever considered that other people might not care about things like this?

>have you ever considered that other people might not care about things like this?

so why wouldn't someone wear $5 shirts and $10 jeans if he is so apathetic about how they look, and instead spend thousands of dollars? Is the clothing more comfortable or does it protect you from the elements better?

i know this guy models for rick a lot but dont actually think he's wearing any rick here?

You said you could buy clothes that make one look good in any situation, as in every situation. Some people don't need or don't care about having to dress up for an interview at Target, or dressing business casual for a tech startup. They can dress for the lifestyle they live, which in some cases means Rick Owens.

h-how tall are you

just want to imagine if the dream maybe actually could be possible for me

I didn't imply I'm apathetic about what I wear
Just that I don't care about "looking good in any situation" as you put it
And yes it's absolutely more comfortable!

how does not caring to look good in every situation mean they are apathetic to their appearance?

6'2

Rick legit snapped. This is God tier.

Mastodon mens & womens are both heat desu.

Styling for Mens Show was a little weird though.

Rick's such a goofball himself but it's cool that people that buy his clothes maintain that kind of austere aloofness, for the most part.

I would never wear Rick myself, but I've seen people pull it off quite nicely.

Usually looks better on black people for some reason. More natural I guess? People with lighter skin often look borderline-vampire wearin Rick. Often looks more like a costume.

have any of you weebs seen her and said whats up?

Here comes some summer fit

lol wth

What's up?

I wear my geos with light wash jeans & whatever shirt & get plenty of compliments on my Geos. I'm not sure why you guys don't get compliments lol

Who said I don't get compliments. Point me to the fucker. I will fight whoever said that. I fuckin get compliments bro.

Same. People either think they're dope as fuck or they say they're clown shoes

hahaha holy shit you banter like a cunt go fuck yourself mate hAHAHh

how vain are you that you have to show your friends what your clothing costs?

you wanna fuckin fight me right fuckin now dude I'll pull my dick all the way out of my pants this isn't a fucking joke I'm fully torqued right now.

What do you think when you see fits like this?

Another fit from the guy in the middle

I think that I probably would have dressed pretty similar if I had that much money when I was there age.

They're just kids, they probably won't be proud of that stuff when they're older.

This one is actually pretty cool.

why does he look 14 in this one but 8 in the other one

sorry, *their age... :)

There's always the chance they were taken 6 years apart

How autistic are you that you can't catch on we're making fun of people wearing Rick. Like holy shit people must loath holding a conversation with you I you cant pick up on basic context

Here's a few extra, since you're sticking around to collect all the (You)s that you can.

No need to get embarrassed by your autism and disregard you social ineptitude friendo :^)

Happy Birthday Geobaskets :')

Sweater id?

LN CC prices just went down again, got a black and a white OS tee for $160 each, next up either pods or geos

If I'm an S in pods/prisoners could I wear a 48 'BIG SHORTS' (the striped ones from moody)

Technically yes, since they're drawstring (I assume).

Possibly, but they are *really* big. So it might bunch up kinda bad/flare out a lot.

who the fuck lives a lifestyle where they should wear Rick Owens?

can you describe such a lifestyle
>inb4 be an effeminate emotional faggot with an artsy leather handbag as a wife
>inb4 live on the fringes of society and be proud of your nonconforming faggot self

anyone got her ig or something?

im going to have bleached hair on the SS17 show. look for me senpai

did u post in the facial rate thread couple weeks back?

no i never post there

look at how upset you are lmaooooo

God damn just post your face

Anyone own trickster sandals? These look pretty GOAT (also has anyone seen the tech runner sandals in person) im tempted to get a pair once I cross some other Rick shoes off my list

waywt rog?

Pants id? They Berlin?

When selling on Grailed do I need to send the garments with insurance, or only a tracking number?

You aren't required to send with insurance. I usually don't, it's more a precaution if you're worried about it getting lost, but I haven't heard much of that actually happening.

To protect yourself from the buyer: use a tracking number and take a few pictures of the item during the boxing process for extra security.

a combination of both of these

I like his concepts and the look can be pulled off, but it's very difficult

almost all his bottoms make you look super short what with the drop crotch and everything, especially when paired with the high tops or boots that he loves to put out

I love the idea of Rick, but more and more I see how difficult it is to actually look good in Rick irl.

I own like four Rick pieces but they're all basics and I can't see myself springing for any of his signature statement pieces anytime soon.

If the parcel is lost, what would happen if it wasn't insured?

in theory someone could file a paypal claim and if your tracking number doesn't show it as delivered you'd have to pay back the money to the buyer

Whatever shipping service you use would try to track it down, but if they couldn't find it they would probably try to shake responsibility.

It really is just a slim chance though.

Thanks.

I think I'll stick with insurance just for the added safety. It just makes the shipping costs absolutely insane.

they're mainline swinger pants, but definitely not as tapered as my other similar pairs of mainline pants.

they're the best pair of pants I own and want to find another pair. pretty stiff material; cotton eslastam blend.

is 5'9 small? yeah im insecure

If it makes you feel more safe go for it! I've never used it and I've beaten a $700 chargeback with just a successful shipping confirmation.

I'll give the staff at Grailed a message and see what their opinion is. I feel that I'm losing a lot of potential buyers over the shipping costs...

it's like an inch below average so technically yes its small.