Are kpop stars Veeky Forums?

Also Korea inspo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZjt_sA2eso
youtube.com/watch?v=ALj5MKjy2BU
nid-de-guepes.com/tops-tshirts/228-kimono-sweater.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ I cannot tell the difference between them

well they're all assembled from a recycled slurry of other kpop singers. it leads to a very consistent end product

Well it's hard to see the gif

When are these face masks going to be a thing in NA

Arr rook same

The music videos and certainly are, but kpop stars ruin any chance of an Veeky Forums image with those stupid variety and reality shows they're obligated to do. The way they replay anything 'weird' that happens over and over adds to that. I also don't like the way that the management companies cater so much to the fans, they shoehorn in a lot of unnecessary things just to sell more merchandise.

Yes

christ no
they all dress like justin bieber

What's wrong with Justin Bieber?

I already wear a black one around when i go out. It's about 50/50 for people mistaking me for being sick to people thinking i am someone important trying to be incognito.

I hope you're asian

Or thinking you're about to shoot up the area.

did you really just ask that question

they're Veeky Forumsggots, thats for sure

hey guys i am new to Veeky Forums

what is inspo?

genuinely curious

Short for "inspiration"

did you even read the sticky?

what is google

Not really. It's too flawless and artificial. No real edge or uniqueness at all.

I wish masks would be a thing here.

fuck w2c jacket

Clothes look good on their bodies, so I guess.

i love what bts is wearing in save me, i managed to find what most of them are wearing in it but i cant find what V(dude with the red hair) wearing as it jacket. does anyone know?

w2c boots on green bomber dude?

From a haters point of view, it's not fashionable at all.
From an objective view, they are people wearing high end clothes styled by people who are "professionals" in the field so of course they are effay.

Also interesting thread, my gf showed me a kpop video yesterday and I was wondering the same thing

Is this the most effay video ever made?
youtu.be/GZjt_sA2eso

Hopefully soon, I'd wear them 90% of the time.

yes
I also wish this

Yes

Theyre fake and ugly

I personally like their fits in FIRE more, mostly slp and cav empt
youtube.com/watch?v=ALj5MKjy2BU

I just don't dig the hawaiian shirt and cotton candy hair thing

yeah fair enough, different strokes for different folks. i do also like their fits in save me a lot too

They literally dress like white people (like justin bieber actually), the only difference is their facial aesthetics.

90% of white guys don't care about how they dress. Literally just t-shirt and jeans. Can't compare the two.

these are kpop stars, north american celebrities may dress like this, but not all white people dress like this nor do all Korean people, mainly just the Korean celebrities do. In comparison between white celebrities I still think the Koreans just wear higher quality clothes and overall fits, where as white ones don't seem too put as much effort into their fits.

Whatever though, people are entitled to their opinions, plus you got trips, which generally speak the truth. In this case I disagree but they can be your personal trips of truth.

How do i n2 short shorts

Probably never because of cultural differences.

Yeah a lot of them actually wear it because of all the smog in Asia.

their skin is so perfect

>ywn look like a young korean leonardo dicaprio

That outfit it ridiculous but he somehow rocks it

We need another hit of ebola

>"cultural differences"

they serve a utilitarian purpose, not some weeb fashun statement most of the times

usually blamed on the shit yellow dust from nigger China land

When Americans stop shooting each other a couple times a week

its what makes us great
do you even freedom, you faggot god hater?

kookie looks good in everything

Yes 100%. Male kpop singers appear to embrace DESIGNER wear (read not meme streetwear brands) a hell of a lot more than any western artists do and I can appreciate them for that. Plus their style is usually really fucking cool. A lot of kpop stuff is in my inspo and seeing as I'm a manlet myself I can usually rely on them.

Let Suho guide you. The cutest shortie there is.

you white bois probably have no idea, but most of these outfits are curated meticulously from their stylists. Korea has a thing for "airport fashion," where paparazzi photograph them whenever they leave/enter the country. Most kpop groups have a company communal closet. A lot of these outfits are "sponsored" from boutiques as well, but are returned after worn.

(source: me, i'm sorta in the industry)

i'd let nana suck a fart out of my butt no lie

To add to this, some of the clothing is given by fans.

Here it is:
nid-de-guepes.com/tops-tshirts/228-kimono-sweater.html

Anyone familiar with kpop would know their companies control literally every aspect of their lives.

who is posting all the V are you the same person.

they get a lot of stuff
I was regifted a lot of beats by dre and B&O bluetooth speakers, they always get those lol

really depends on the company and the popularity of the group. obviously they are micromanaged as fuck as new groups (

post gd

yep
oh definitely, they're on tight leashes especially for the first three years

Did someone say Jiyong

Those are horrible tattoos

it's too bad they're all so short

Which group or company did you work for?
Reminder Baekhyun planted the watch gift idea in EXO-Ls' heads. Lucky they have a lot of fans and a lot of wealthy ones.

I like his neck tattoos the most.

To be fair he makes everything look good.

>solid blue outfit
>black, white, and red mismatching plaid
>grey yeezys
>yellow beanie
What is going on here

worked as a freelance stylist briefly and did some work in mv production

did work at SM for ~6months, but quit because pay was shit and I had to get plastered 4 times a week for afterwork drinks

It's GD. I wouldn't try to figure it out..

Intresting, user.
Is it fair to assume you are not Korean American who went to SM but from a foreigner company, since its SM? Is it okay to ask which MV/MVs?
I don't think you'd meet all the SM groups though. I hope you met Taemin.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

more fa than the majority of this board

I'm sad there's no higher res versions of him at this performance, love every part of his look here..

You never know.

No fan site pics and they don't have any larger than that pic or this one.

i am korean american

didn't work on any sm or kpop videos actually
the work I did was for korean hip hop labels
i guess I was a creative director; I made/pitched video concepts, sourced talent, and supervised overall image/details etc.

would see them in the office sometimes, never talked to them. I saw him a couple of times, never talked to him though. hung out with some of the snsd girls through mutual friends.

i used to see gd and top a lot when they were trainees because they were friends of friends. wish I made friends with them, thought they would flop.

Yeah, believe me I've scoured. :( Sad stuff. At least I can rewatch the video but it's not the same!
>blindcore

>doubting Jiyong
Smh senpai
The real question, if you aren't lying of course, is if you've been around Kim Jongin.

asians are always so extra. sometimes it pays off tho

it's barely any different there. they just look slightly better cause most of them aren't as fat as white/american people and like, in the summer they aren't prone to baggy over the knee shorts etc. in fact when i went to Seoul ive never seen so many people wearing the exact same/similar outfit. it was bizarre