Am i attractive enough to pull off this look?

am i attractive enough to pull off this look?

this is what i look like for referance

No homo but if you lose the ugly ass jacket and uggs I think you'd be pullin

nah thats not me in the pic im the white boy kek

wait
is this the same person?

you guys look eerily similar. but he's a mudskin.

and you're both too ugly to pull it off

Switch the trashy uggs with some real boots and switch the jacket with a camo jacket and you'd pull it off.

>girl boots
>v-neck

lmaoo hes attractive imo, so ill take that as i compliment

so i'm not attractive enough to wear risky clothing like the guy in the pic? feels bad man smhhh but thanks for the advice.

he's attractive though so i think he can pull it off, just like how bruno mars can pull off a fedora. I was wondering if i am attractive enought to pull it off

Is this a cringe thread in disguise? This fit looks like shit and he's way too short.

hes my best friend and he pulls way more than me, he got me into fashion. i always assumed i was the ugly one out of the two of us

u got a crush on your bff buddy? you're both pretty ugly. esp him.

I'm going to say this now so you either don't pursue fashion any more or at least understand what you're getting yourself into. Looking """fashionable""" != pulling chicks. A guy with game can pull a chick in cargo shorts and a fucking singlet.

If you use that as a metric just wear button downs and pants with the sleeves rolled and realistically it'll appeal to more women.

Now that that's out of the way, your mate's fit is pretty shit but at least props for having the confidence to wear that shit and still feel good about himself, which in the end is what chicks like.

nah i don't have a crush on him but i'm not gonna lie about shit either. hes pretty good looking from what i heard

damn aight thats pretty good advice. i do pull chicks and id prefer to be dressed well but i kinda felt like how he dressed had to do with it. but thanks man like that is something to think about

your mate looks like an average shitskin fuckboy with bent teeth and jew nose. youre not that good looking yourself but youre def better than him.

and he dresses like a joke, needs to get his ass beat real bad. there's more to life than chasing easy pussy OP, is a fuckboy all you ever really want to be?

Its not you, Its the shoes. Its not "risky" clothing. Its "I'm a basic bitch ass nigga who should get stomped" clothing.

you know it

fuck thats brutal but i appreciate the advice.. could you like rate my fits cuz like i need to change shit up ig

know what?

ya doin fine, go full casual/hooligan senpai

are our fits better in this one? and this before i fixed my acne so i'm not worried about that anymore kek

aight thx for the inspo f a m

no
nobody can pull off this look
nobody can make being a fuckboy spic look good

Your mate legitimately dresses like shit senpai

im white though so i would just be regular fuckboy

how about my fit f a m

yes but don't wear uggs no one is attractive enough to pull that off senpai

This is the SUCC guy from the waywt

SUCC guy?

it, cant you read?

is it just me or is motherfucker on the right wearing pants so long they cover half his damn shoe

are you saying op is ugly compared to the mudskin? cuz op is average and the mudskin is ugly senpai

People were making fun of him so he bragged about how he gets SUCC from trashy bathroom hos

honestly im suprised he even gotten SUCC kek

>mexicans think they're Veeky Forums

ke rico papi lemme S U C C

One are you gay?
Two if so you have bad taste.

if op was gay he wouldnt think that the spic was attractive. OP is very straight, and possibly autistic

OP kill your self it'll make you more attractive

op is a meme

You're still dressed like a homeless faggot

he's a teenage manlet wtf are you talking about?

No uggs and you're good.