Cop or not

Old one is on autosage.

cop or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/brands/mens-shoes/original-canvas-sneakers-0085-mfk9001cnv--24
norseprojects.com/store/men/rainwear/ss16-thor-rain-cotton
www1.macys.com/shop/product/caravelle-new-york-by-bulova-mens-gray-ion-plated-stainless-steel-bracelet-watch-41mm-45b120?ID=1524009
ghbass.com/product/larson weejuns.do
ebay.com.au/itm/Original-East-German-DDR-NVA-Army-Uniform-in-Strichtarn-raindrop-camouflage-/151936103615?var=&hash=item236018f4bf:m:mS9e0DoBPVbjuZyblwIbhzw
ebay.com.au/itm/DDR-EAST-GERMAN-ARMY-COMBAT-JACKET-STRICHTARN-4-POCKET-TYPE-/201508974185?var=&hash=item2eeadeee69:m:mhPivtRidgk-Z5C-XU-v7HA
varusteleka.com/en/product/nva-field-jacket-strichtarn-surplus/4681?qref=strichtarn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They look cheap, which may be your thing. I wouldn't though.

Undercover, on sale.

Rafdidas aged black on sale (120€).

leather jackets are usuay hard to pull off unless your insanely skinny or insanely buff.

That one looks terrible tho, dont cop.

no that are mcdonalds-core

Cop, I saw them on sale on E.N.D and I'd do the same.

I love it. Cop.

$305

cop

Jack Purcell or Chuck II? Can't decide

I'm a femanon if it helps

c/n?

dnc, gross color

both are cop

w2c under 1000?

thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/brands/mens-shoes/original-canvas-sneakers-0085-mfk9001cnv--24
Help a canuck out

does denim work on sneaks?

cop if

pretty cheap

I would cop if not for the text

Norse Projects mac, c/n?

norseprojects.com/store/men/rainwear/ss16-thor-rain-cotton

not feeling it man, that's some mao/kim style shit, and not in a good way

anyone has experiences with the brand Clae?

Heard these were good. any thoughts?

there are tigers which look a lot cleaner imo

moar nicu asics

I am low on cash and in need of some minimalist sneakers. Should I cop Kent Wangs, or just go with Stan Memes? I can't really decide.

I've also considered copping some taobao CP rip offs without the golden lettering briefly, but I don't wanna risk it.

Pls rec me a pair that looks like these that i can order in europe

kent wang looks like ass irl
trust me

Well that's sad cause I am seriously running out of options here.

Any suggestions+

They're on sale for 67 CAD

which is like 50 USD

looking to cop some trousers that I could wear casually. These are the two options im liking so far. First is this pair by our legacy for $150.

second is a pair by raf simons for $160. Side note is these dont look tailored and I would be getting either pair tailored.
If you have any other suggestions let me know. Im looking for something slim as im pretty skinny.
Thanks.

The texture on the Our Legacy pants looks nice(r), so I'd probably go with them.

thats kinda where im split. I like the texture more but the fit a bit less. Thanks for the input though!

The fit looks pretty similar but the Rafs are longer, so it's kind of hard to say. I think the fit is nicer on the Our Legacy pants desu.

What are you planning on wearing with them?

C/n?

Mission Workshop. c/n?

c/n?

>leather jackets are usuay hard to pull off unless your insanely skinny or insanely buff.

Average build can be okay but the jacket should be puffy and for the winter

why do you even have to ask this? it's a basic gray trouser which works with almost anything.

don't you people have dads to teach you that this basic shit? I can't get the concept why someone needs to ask on a taiwanese waterboard whether or not to buy gray or black trousers

looks good but I don't dig the sleeves.

why are you on Veeky Forums go back to /a/ you have no idea what youre talking about.

supposed to be on sale rn (50%)

$200

c/n?

www1.macys.com/shop/product/caravelle-new-york-by-bulova-mens-gray-ion-plated-stainless-steel-bracelet-watch-41mm-45b120?ID=1524009

what do you guys think? i've never really owned a legitimate watch (this probably doesn't really qualify either, but it seems like a decent enough start).

I'm torn between these and ghbass.com/product/larson weejuns.do (the original Larson weejuns)

What do you guys think?

don't cop.

i know it's heresy but look at the watches subreddit. they have buying guides for every pricerange and won't recommend silly fashion watches like that one

I have these which aren't leather so idk what I could answer

def cop

>silly
:(
thanks for the advice, though, user

Chuck 2s m8. I'm copping some tomorrow!

They are 20%off. I've never bought any Verts, are they worth it or should i get similar New Balances?

Just copped, how did I do?

W2c some hakama pants other than yohji?

Clean

?

?

Pls respond

chuck-e-cheese manager core

if you really dont have money vans probably

Cop?

This is about 60 cad at the allsaints outlet near me, cop?

reminds me of the naked and famous sneakers

???

idk about this. allsaints usually has buttonups for cheaper during sale season. i'm not huge on the logo thing either, but it's a sharp shirt otherwise.

go with your gut on this one

cop
w2c

cop
cop
just get the nb
cop
dont cop
cop

they're a classic.

i'm not trying to be mean but these are the type of shoe you find in a thrift store and then laugh to yourself that someone actually bought them brand new

it's a backpack dude you're overthinking this

the body is nice but the sleeves are gross.

no experience with them but i like this shoe

save up and buy white cps, the shoe you know you actually want. don't do yourself a disservice getting a cheap knockoff

little kid that comes up to you when you're using your ipad at the airport and asks if you have games on the ipad-core

svensson's are comfy as shit to wear but they also squeak nonstop and loud as fuck too

strong no

definitely not

top banter mate

are you a high school algebra teacher? if no, dnc

2014 called it wants its meme back

leather foot condom

bad fit ugly material tacky logo sorry pal it's a pass

like the color but the fit could be a little iffy

I bought a pair of Clae shoes at the mall without any prior knowledge of the brand. Looked them up and the whole line is fresh af.

Still love my pair many months later.

If it was possible to buy them for about 200$, I would. But to me, shelling out 350-400 usd for a sneaker seems like horrendous amount. Also, I go out a lot in le urban wilderness and don't want to fear stepping in dogshit while drunk.

Cop or not? I've been seeing a lot of higher-rise fits that look really cool with t-shirts and jacket.

purcells for sure

Id on this color way?

w2c?

$70 with pants and shipped local, or $50 on its own and shipped international.

Cop or not

£60 off a mate?

Both prices are absolutely off the charts. Keep lurking fora better deal, no DDR surplus is worth 50/70 burgerdollars. I got mine for 4 euros.

b-but it's jun

these?

or these?

obviously

you can buy them used. idk, i bought knockoffs and ended up never wearing them because they were incredibly shit quality.

plus it's way easier to clean white shoes than everyone makes out.

what's ur source? i've been looking for a rain camo jacket for a while

waiter at an applebees core. dnc

i like the brown better, but i also look better in brown than i do black. figure out which color looks better on you and cop that one.

Should have added that this is in ausdollars. The prices make me cry, I have seen them online for 4 euros also, but shipping from Norway so the price is insane. What I posted is the cheapest I have been able to find on ebay.

Getting milsurp in Australia is tough.

ebay.com.au/itm/Original-East-German-DDR-NVA-Army-Uniform-in-Strichtarn-raindrop-camouflage-/151936103615?var=&hash=item236018f4bf:m:mS9e0DoBPVbjuZyblwIbhzw
Is what I was looking at.

If you are in Europe, Varusteleka has them. I dont know any specific places elsewhere. Their shipping might be okay to Americas idk.

damn they don't ship to the states, thanks tho

ebay.com.au/itm/DDR-EAST-GERMAN-ARMY-COMBAT-JACKET-STRICHTARN-4-POCKET-TYPE-/201508974185?var=&hash=item2eeadeee69:m:mhPivtRidgk-Z5C-XU-v7HA

here is the other one I was looking at, exchange rates will probably treat you better.

just had a quick look and this looks a lot better. Havent searched any US milsurp sites though.

varusteleka.com/en/product/nva-field-jacket-strichtarn-surplus/4681?qref=strichtarn

My South Korean neighbor is trying to get rid a lot of his clothes. Selling these for 150.

what are these

On sale for £50

$95. Look pretty nice

how will you ever keep that clean

Not sure if great or terrible

Beat up looks better anyway, desu

or this one?