FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/wrVjYMV1cNKQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How am i doing boys

You look like a Chad. I mean that in a complimentary way.

hey everyone! i try to eat about 1000-1500 cal a day and i bike about 45 mins to an hour (hard biking) ive be doing this for about a month and dont notice much except i can feel more defined muscles in my legs. i actually feel like i loot fatter... does it take a long time to notice anything? 6 foot 1 male 175 pounds

How long have you been on the routine for? Just keep at it and dont expect results too suddenly. I'm 6'5" 155LBS and it took me about half a year to get there

Read the FAQ. You should easily be able to drop a pound of fat per day.

I'm going to be working on the low-calorie food list today since I noticed there were some people asking in the last thread.

helo famla daly remindar to stey hiddratted luv u tanks bye bye

helo tank u bye

sponky scary skleetons

Anyone take multi vitamins or supplements?

I've been taking Adam's Multivitamin daily - just a general mens multi. I also take tumeric for inflammation. Combo seems to help with headaches and general energy while in a dificit.

Then unrelated I take Lecithin and L-Arginine for huge cum loads on and off

Really good. Go out and get some Windex.

Hard biking will give you more muscle definition than running or elliptical will. Remember, muscle mass is 4x less dense than fat, so you are making progress even if the scale doesn't show it.

ON Opti-Men, 50Mg Zinc supp, lecithin, l-argnine, 1500mg fish oil, BSN True Mass for protein shakes, ON unflavored creatine, and sometimes extra B-12 if I'm feeling crummy.

thinspo skype group, we have like 7 people so far
join.skype.com/wrVjYMV1cNKQ
skype:?chat&blob=gnaisfJq8QPAzMbR5xX8aUwYUFXX-y5-LiAtjCaYivp_ihxK2Ky3NOqMFUOz1hdgPOWnB2eV5f-q2n0

>ON Opti-Men, 50Mg Zinc supp, lecithin, l-argnine, 1500mg fish oil, BSN True Mass for protein shakes, ON unflavored creatine, and sometimes extra B-12 if I'm feeling crummy.
You taking the zinc, lecithin and l-arginine for god-tier-cum or for other reasons? I get some zinc in my multi, 15mg. I'm afraid to take a 50mg because too much zinc can be a problem... l-arginine is good for working out too.

Do you notice the B-12 for your energy? I'm always tired.

Yeah I've been doing it for six months maybe, it's kind of amusing. And yes, B-12 for energy and immune system.

luv u honey :)

thanks 4 re mining me :)

I feel like the lecithin made the biggest difference, what's been your experience?

>skype
lol enjoy your botnet normie

>using anything but irc

normalshits will never learn

hey anonny u r beautiful dont ever forget it

Paris, no...

Paris in reality is not what it is portrayed on television and movies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

London also not. Probably not Berlin either anymore.

berlin looked fine in terms of the people when i was there in april and may. but then again, i spent more time staring at its boys.

Drinking water is the best thing ever. It's already 1 in the afternoon here and I've only had 300 calories. I'm so full!

Berlin is full of shitskins and libretards unfortunately.

New York and Miami have a lot of models. Miami has a lot of healthy people - of course you have to ignore the cubans which are fat and stupid.

you go to Berghain nightclub?

Yeah water does help a lot.

>Berlin is full of shitskins and libretards unfortunately.

i had an inkling your objection would be something like that.

Bavaria is the better Germany. Swabian Alps and Black Forest are beautiful, by the way, highly recommended.

i prefer skylines over landscapes.

Then you need to visit Hong Kong.

ill put it on the bucket list, and am now looking forward to being six feet something in a place made by and for asians.

>you will never have Anzu's legs

just to start off: egg whites have always been fantastic for me. 2 will fill me up even tho its only around 50 calories

had a successful 50 hour fast (might be able to stretch it to 60) in preparation for hanging out w my friend tonight & probably eating some pizza or something. wanna keep my total for today at 300cals, pray 4 me guys whenever i hang out with her we eat so much food :,(

focus on eating her pussy rather than the pizza

Worst feel right there

you will probably die of malnutrition.
just saying

Thank all of the gods and deities for that.

you should probably get some psycological help. you are going to die if you keep up that shit. 300 calories is just slow suicide. your body will go after your brain when it can't find any more shugar or fat to burn

N E W Y O R K ?
E
W

Y
O
R
K
?

pls

seems her brain has already been attacked.

indeed.

>tfw finally getting thin
>ftw freezing cold all the time

Yee

I bet you both my entire legs that anzu herself doesn't have anzu's legs

Damn. I could easily eat 6 eggs
I don't think I could manage on just two egg whites
Jealous

a skype for anorexia? that sounds incredibly awkward.

post routine

Is it still up?

Dont eat for a few days at a time. Then if you stand up and it feels like you are gonna pass out, eat at that time.

But I have that happening already about the 2nd day of not eating. And so it results in eating something basically every day. Will the body get used to it though?

When I was dropping weight heavily (went from 200 to 150 in half a year) i was struggling with some mental health issues and was barely eating. Just eat one small meal every other day and a big meal when you have to. Its the key to dramatic weight loss

Does getting that skinny change your facial aesthetics?!?!?

what bout the abs

The abs are always there its just about getting skinny enough to show them :)

Yes!

Yall doing it all wrong. A body won't be able to sustain this kind of diet for long without bad side effects (like looking bloated and fat even at low weight, loosing hair etc). Key is optimal nutrition (CRON), then you may as well go as low as you want with your calories. It even will make you healthier, live longer and look younger for longer.

Oh shit didn't expect that. You look great tho

Hahahahahahah

I'm a retard

I got a bit drunk and ate tons of shitty food because my miniscule self control gets even worse with alcohol + being anxious

63 kg / 186 cm
138 lbs / 6'1 feet

why are my arms fucking fat when I'm """""underweight""""" for my height

I'm the same height as you and 56kg. My arms only got thin around 59. Keep going my man.

I'd like to lick her teeth and smell her butt.

will do

fuck, getting to 56 kg while living at home will be hard, my parents are pretty observant of my eating habits

Will getting skinnier than i already am do anything to help my shitty ass jawline? are jaw exercises bullshit or not?

Just from my experience with keeping a low cal diet, I always choose handful of grapes or an apple. Not sure how bad they may be in comparison to other fruits but those two are juicy and always substituted as a flavorful drink and meal.

I just found out that the college I'm going to next year posts calorie counts of everything online, I'm so relieved.

Does anyone else get anxious when you don't know how many calories are in something?

nah, surgery will

Lol, that didn't fix his low test eyes

Yes it's still up. We're trying to get more people in!

It's not that bad. we don't just talk about being thin.

Yes, but also lift some weights.

Yeah, it drives me a little nuts. It's not so bad if it's one day, like going out to dinner or something, but if its a long period of time of not knowing what I'm eating then I get pretty anxious about it. Also whenever that happens it tends to be food higher in sodium so the scale goes up and then I'm not sure if its water weight or fat and...wew ... anxious just thinking about it.

Posting from treatment over here.
Looks like I've finally reached what the staff here consider to be my "goal weight" which is somewhere around 125 lbs, I think.

I'm 5'5", entered treatment in late April at 98 lbs. I feel so so so huge, guys, and none of my Veeky Forums clothes fit ;_;

I'm going to try and lose slowly when I get out, so as to not worry people, and there is no way I'm throwing any clothes out. Looks like it's loose fit and dresses for me this summer, so that I can keep my clothes through the weight loss!

I see that treatment worked well topkek

I've started trying to lose weight and want to get thin enough to be inspo tier. This is what I've been doing

100 situps
100 pushups
100 squats
2 mile run everyday
1000 cal a day
No soda, candy, or other sweets, but I drink coffee and tea.

Plus I walk a lot between classes and at work (in a kitchen). Any tips to improve what I'm doing?

Learn patience and keep track of everything - that's the secret to being /permathinspo/. You get too dramatic you'll hurt your health and end up like this moron:

Yeah, I fucked up pretty bad.
Fun fact, 500 calories a day + ec stack = hospital.
i was definitely a moron and don't want to hurt my health this time around.

I'm going to be 1200/day with light exercise and see where that takes me!

I'm trying to lose weight and so far I can keep my food intake down but I'm so fucking tired all the time I have no energy to work out. what do I do

you'll drop weight pretty fast eating 1200/day while exercising, probably will grab the attention of your folks or whoever cared enough to pay for your """treatment""".

Honestly if all these treatment programs do is fatten you up you might as well just go hang out at a bakery.

take a multivitamin. drink more water. sleep the right amount (not too little, not too much). eat enough where you have energy. eat quality food, avoid empty calories.

1000 calories is too low, even for a cut. Get on a website that calculates daily calorie maintenance and eat around 500-700 calories below that. 1000 calories is too low, especially if you're exercising. It matters even more that you eat food if you're exercising.

What you need to do is to spend your calories on food that will actually fill you up. Fruits and Vegetables are amazing for that.

Don't skimp on the protein. Boneless skinless chicken breast. Also, oatmeal with greek yogurt is good for protein. Add some nuts if you want too, but be careful with nuts because they're loaded with calories.

Thanks famalam
I plan on doing this in as healthy of a way as possible. I don't want to be hospitalized or anything like that. I want to be thin and look good. Can't look good locked up in a hospital for treatment.

If eating below maintenance is going to put you 1000 calories or below, then just eat no less than 1500 calories.

My 1000 calories have been veggies (mostly green), fruit, greek yogurt, and tofu. I can't eat red meats, and I never really liked the taste of chicken, so all my protein is coming from plant sources. I honestly don't think I could eat more calories. I struggle now to meet 1000 a day. It's just too much food...

Developing healthy eating habits takes time. Try packing your meals to-go in advance and eating smaller portions more frequently.

Hey, I'm the one who was eating 500 calories a day.
My diet at the time was literally:
Steamed Cauliflower, Eggplant, Sauteed Mushrooms
LUNA Bars (SOMETIMES)
Strawberries

I stopped eating apples because they felt like too much of a percentage of my daily intake, and even when I would make myself eat 1200 on days before high physical activity or blood draws, I would feel physically ill.

I ended up fainting in the hospital multiple times, going through refeeding, etc, and I'm still slated to be here another month just to make sure the 125 lbs sticks.

Don't do what I did, please. Do protein shakes if you need the calories. I was drinking muscle milk near the end just to stay functioning.

I'll try packing meals and hopefully that helps me get those extra calories.

Damn. That's terrible man. I'm sorry you've gone through so much user, and I hope you recover fully. I'll definitely take this advice to heart.

I'll try to up my calorie intake to 1,500 starting tomorrow

Good luck user, I'm pulling for you

Remember to eat your protein!

The link isnt working.

Has anyone with shit motivation been able to keep the need to get skinny going? Im trying background but it doesnt work would putting my background to a bad picture of me help? Want to dislike myself more then i like food. And being home has helped my stress helping me and my depression hurting me.

i do believe in you! i don't think i'll ever recover fully because i can't handle what is allegedly a "normal jewish woman body" but i can at least stay fit and thin and hopefully not sick.

I have the motivation but im really picky and impulsive so its pretty hard for me to stay steady. I would recommend trying an easy diet (well in my opinion anyway) like the 5 bite plan where you eat 5 bites per meal except breakfast where you take a multivitamin. You can eat whatever you want but only 5 bites so its way easier than having to spend the pennies laying around my dorm on superfoods that taste like ass. Also a common problem that i run into is having to eat in front of others like my roomates or parents so if I have to break my diet ill fast for as many days as i broke it while only taking the vitamin. light excercise is best and make sure to stay hydrated.

make sure your multi is safe for taking on an empty stomach...

Some low calorie recipes would be nice too.

Thanks, froggo

I'm enjoying some cold water right now

Just so you guys know, there are some vitamins that only dissolve with fat.

>50 hour fast

I've gone longer than that and I also work out during fasts. Yes, you will lose a few pounds doing this.

You will feel like complete shit after the fast. Stay strong, bro

Anyone of here wear watches? I can't wear one with these thin wrists, everything looks too big.

you are 100% in anorexic territory

that much exercise on only 1000 calories is insane. go tell a doctor about your plan and watch their reaction

jesus, look at those legs.. that's fucked up....
why do i want her to sit on my dick?

Any t-rex femanons here?

what's so funny? I'm this skinny now while eating 1300 kcal a day

sounds ok, how tall are you?