Leather jacket general

Hey Veeky Forums, what brand leather jackets do you guys suggest? Are there any brands which are underrated or slept on, in your opinion?

I'm looking for something that's more cropped length-wise, as I have a rather short torso. I would just go for a Schott perfecto or a BLK DNM but they're too long in that regard.

I've been looking at jackets from the Kooples, IRO and Sandro, but it doesn't look there are any decent sales right now.

Also, post inspo if you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

noble-house.eu/catalog/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Does anyone have experience with Blackmeans jackets?

nope, but m julian is my shit, i have two, gf is borrowing one. they're really nice construction. i highly recommend

Undercover

ehh, pic of my current one, ignore the waistcloth

bamp

Am I wrong or is black TOTALLY the only way to go? Unless you're sporting total sporty casual bro man buff style of course, then you can pull of brown; or unless you're rocking cute morie fashions, then you can pull of pale tan; or unless you're rocking leet ass girly stuff, then you can pull of white. But IN GENERAL it's black or nothing for most of us roit?

Only if you're a raging pleb

Check out Topman for leather jackets. They run pretty short and are currently on sale at nordstrom so you're looking at about $150-250

I hear good things, not many non-japanese retailers though.

Plus anything made in japan tends to be the tits.

absolutely not

royal blue can look baller af in certain fits. same with yellow.

anyone have experience with addict clothes? also hows falcon garments in terms of leather quality

Dark brown or oxblood most people can pull off. Black is reserved for really skinny or really buff guys

there is nothing more versatile and classic than a black leather jacket.

Pic related. I wear mine with with slim pants and a tie to work sometimes. The girls love that shit.

Noice. I'm thinking of getting black leather jacket too, but I have a few questions.

I'm a big due. Not like obese, but not ripped either. Somewhere I the middle. I weigh 210lbs, am 5'11. Would a leather jacket suit me? Or would I look like a stupid fuck?

How long should it be? I prefer longer clothing, so the t-shirts I buy are usually very long. Considering that, is the jack being a bit shorter fine?

What kind of shoes should I wear with it? Would something classic like Chuck Taylors work?

they look impressive if you have a large shoulder to waist ratio
slim fit ones are hit and miss,i tried putting an slp and the cutting looks terribad on me

Riders jackets are so fucking played out. Everyone and his grandma wears one now, i saw a group of 12 year old girls on the station all of em wearing riders.

well you got fucking 300 000 000 people who dress however the fuck they want and im not gonna start walking naked just coz somebody somewhere had shoes too

w2c pic related or something similar to the dude on the right?

This photo summarizes why riding jackets are for fucking clowns

I don't like this. you're wearing a zipped hoodie underneath a leather jacket. This, in my eyes, is a mix up between two very contrasting clothing styles that don't work together.

ok we get it youre so much more Veeky Forums than anynof us sniveling lowly peasants enjoy your (you) now tell me where i can get the jacket or fuck off

BLK DNM 5 is a great jacket desu, I picked one up last year but returned it because it was to big. Found an XS recently and copped instantly. Only thing I dislike about it is the lining, which is really padded.

Does anyone have experience with allsaints leather jackets? I don't have a ton of money to spend on a leather jacket, but I don't want to buy a shit one either.

Acne leather jackets are pretty cropped but also kind of expensive/overpriced. Love mine tho.

Best options for a budget around 1000 euros?

w2c a good black racing jacket

can't go wrong with schott

there are some racers on grailed for reasonable prices

they're pretty nice secondhand for around 300 or so. most everything else at that price is crap

Is some Finnish army repro effay

looks like bdsm gear

You are not wrong

what do you guys think? very rare swedish M90 officers leather jacket.

looks nice. how's it fit?

its a bit big and baggy but i if i want one in a smaller size i would have to contact some retired officer who still has his and pay him obscene amounts of money for it.

Rick Owens or Belstaff - depending on your style.

hoodie under leather jacket is traditional punk even tho this guy clearly isn't

noble-house.eu/catalog/index.php

If you want to naziboo at least do it correctly

It's like that weird not-trench-coat thing every liberal arts guy was wearing the last two years except leather. i don't like it.

It's basically Finlan seeing the German M36 tunic, copying it and then saying "We need this to be edgier".

ah balls if it weren't a nazi coat i'd totally cop it

I hope that's not an outfit of yours. At least tuck your shirt in.

>traditional punk
you do realise that's a bit of a contradiction right?
regardless, you're right. It's just some stupid teen following twilight's fashion standards

i guarantee that if you wear this you will look like mussolini with downs

What sort of jacket is this Veeky Forums?

Hoodie under the leather jacket has been a fairly common style of dress for quite a time now. "Traditional punk" is a bit of an oxymoron but I think you can get the point from it. Definitely a lot older, and arguably more "classic", than teens and Twilight.

a leather one

not them but fuck off m8

S L P
L
P

that's not even leather...

really dope, I think that these black leather bombers that are slightly oversized can look really dope in the right fit, I wouldn't be surprised if they became a trend soon

I've been looking for one myself actually

lewis leathers has so many sick jackets

are you blind? it clearly is

First time buying a leather jacket. Is BLK DNM a good brand? Also asked in the cop or not thread but I didn't' receive serious answers.