What material would you say this shirt is? It looks too sheer and drapey to be a standard 5oz cotton...

What material would you say this shirt is? It looks too sheer and drapey to be a standard 5oz cotton. Based on the texture of the threads, I guess it's silk?

Where do you find something like this?

man those pants are super low waisted

yea its silk

probably gucci or slp

pffft does that bible tattoo say "holy shit"

looks like it just says "holy bible" but then "cunt" on the bottom of it. classy. what a fag.

Seeing as it's Harry it's probably SLP & thus silk or a silk blend at the minimum.
Fuck he's such a qt tho

not SLP, they never did a silk/viscose white shirt for men like that

probably gucci, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, burberrry

ugh. this silk shirt on preorder is $900.

yes, euro is a little cheaper, 650eur.

But honestly who is supposed to buy this shit? I make $250k+ a year and I'm not dropping $1k on a fucking shirt dude. There has to be a cheaper way to get a slim silk shirt. Having it custom made would be cheaper.

The Chinese

>I make $250k+ a year

no you don't

just dont buy SLP u idiot

I do, actually a lot more than that if you consider company stock. You don't have to believe me, but it puts into perspective how expensive these clothes are, that an upper-middle class person like me doesn't feel comfortable assigning that amount of money to those clothes. Even though I could theoretically buy it without it impacting my bank account all that much.

where do you work and how can i make that much money

fuck he's so fucking hot

does it matter? you still won't be able to fill your warddrobe with hedi

I don't need the money for the clothes.

A CLOSET OF SAINT LAURENT GET WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT

Could be because you have more important things like providing for your family or property investment. Why consume when you can get richer?

Look at all of the losers running around trying to cop a pic. Being famous in 2016 is fucking gross

And I think that shirt is crepe silk, very popular with Gucci atm

What do you do for a living?

Selling ass on the streets

harry hnnng