Got a 1480 on my SAT. Feel like buying myself some Rick as an early birthday gift to myself and as celebration...

Got a 1480 on my SAT. Feel like buying myself some Rick as an early birthday gift to myself and as celebration. Should I?

you have a shit SAT score

I guess that could be considered "good" for some mediocre not left behind white boi

its a seriously shit score, man. don't celebrate.

newfag

nice meme, faggot
you're cool as fuck for "knowing" this shit man
hook me up with a pepe, you fucking faggot

>Le oldfag is also a meme xDDDD

This doesn't make you less of a retarded newfag, kiddo.

Do me a favor and make a trip so I can filter you, autism lord.

every time he posts the fucking SAT score gets lower

Scoring system changed. 1600 is new max.

What he said, changed last march to original scoring. That's essentially a 2200~ ya Veeky Forumsggots,

If you have to blow some money on something you can't ordinarily afford get some raf stans or something, you reek of fly-over state, Rick wouldn't suit you at all

c'est l'été!

>implying you should be proud of a 2200 equiv.

Don't compare yourself to normies bruh. You can do better.

Shut up, what's your score?
Good job dude, I tried for the first time in may so I didn't study much but I got a 1360

its pronounced vet-mont

>Got a 400 on my SAT. Feel like buying myself some Rick as an early birthday gift to myself and as celebration. Should I?

>not scoring 1488 and securing a future for white children
>mfw

2390 first time here, ask me anything
i am going to state school because i am poor as fuck, yes i am suicidal because i am not a rich ass private school kid, yes i am suicidal because i didn't make a 2400

why try so hard and study your ass off if you knew you couldn't afford it

if you actually got 2390 wouldn't you have qualified for further financial & academic scholarships or smt

this meme never gets old

36 first time on the act ask me anything.

what does the monkey picture have anything to do

Thats some fresh pasta friendo

how do

how long should i prep for

that's not good tho