Gf fits

post fits you wished ur gf/future gf would wear

for what purpose

will this lead to finding gfs or is this just waifushit circlejerking

>not realizing a girl made this thread to find out what effay boys like

and we already know who it is

but the people who post in threads like these look like this tho?

pretty much this whole series, though i'm not sure if i just am attracted to this chick and it's in b&w and in real life it would just look like hipster gaudy trash

but the thing is, with menswear, it's very possible to look overly manicured, even if you're styled really well (e.g. you would photograph well in b&w but you might look dorky in a paparazzi shot). but with girls, even though it's possible to look jangly and overdone , more often they just end up looking expensive, which is fine. whereas the line between expensive and manicured is very fine for men

i like twee

how did u know

I like this fit a lot.

Why does my ethnicity dress like shit.

i think its very gay, i hate the jacket fuck et even cant stand it and the zippered leather pants are stupid

white people have no culture

I'm latino actually. Maybe it's just California, but no woman looks remotely attractive to me.
Not gay either.

>>>/tumblr/

Nah, just any non south American white people.

>casually posting my waifu

Cant choose between the 3

I wish I could wear shirts like this

>implying I will ever have a gf

holy shit that liner

she tried

I wish Kiko was my gf.

>mfw 9.3 earthquake while putting on my makeup

Whats the take on brown girl fits? As in traditional party/casual shit from Pakistan/India

nigger leave :)

I like her style

tfw haven't seen her in months

just being relaistic in future germany

fucking weeaboos

hospital patient core

Islamic/Pakistani/Traditional Chinese style is tight imo

the whole mandarin collar long shirt dress shit in neutral colours with a slit down the side and trousers underneath tight tight tight

~loose is the future~

in all honesty I think that could look effay as fuck if worn on someone skinny and had cool eyeliner on

My gf

DELETE THIS

we will all make it :)

My tummy hurts

it's waifushit circlejerking

But they're Japanese

shes too cute familia

this

omg someone reposted my pic

never found out where to get the shirt

someone pls help : (

No go greaso

wew

this

pls

>>>

lol shut the fuck up you cuck

I wear the basics, I want her to wear mainly patterns and prints. Then we can rule

what a god awful print, would you really want to walk around with a girl on your arm who has this on?

anyone know her instagram?

>spot the femanon
she's pretty enough to wear it. The print literally doesn't matter if the girl is hot

>The print literally doesn't matter if the girl is hot

confirmed for 0% effay pleb scum.

>being this concerned
literally please just calm down. chances are you've never even once posted a fit on this board so please can you just chill?

grosshair420

Hinata.

mmmm

lmao a better looking frankjavcee

lol

thanks for memeing me breh.

Who dis

I dress like this because I dont know how else to dress, but I'm short and stubby so it looks really bad on me..

nice/10

I just want a girl who's feminine and modest.

I just want a girl...

We all do user. You just got to wait till you find the lucky one

My gf dresses like shit

Literally like shit. She shops at Goodwill and Salvation Army, which I guess is okay in some cases, but I feel like she goes out of her way to buy the ugliest ill-fitting shit possible. I bought her a pair of womens Common Projects this sale season as a gesture and she got mad and made me return them. The fuck is that shit, man?

She takes me as the kind of girl to brag about fucking a black man, seeing as how she's trying her best to be unique and rebellious

>I bought her a pair of womens Common Projects this sale season as a gesture and she got mad and made me return them.
good

Same. Mine doesn't care and wears the least flattering shit in the world. And her super hot friend took pictures for us. Actual torture.

>Common Projects
She should dump you for your shit taste

That YSL jacket

Switzerland

>cute korean (?) girl in my class
>doesnt seem to pay attention to how she dresses but i guess its comfycore
>always wears timberlands
>have multiple opportunities to ask for her details to meet up
>dont realise this until after classes end
>go to do it after our exam
>her boyfriend is waiting outside
haha

oh my jesus, its sexy and conservative.

>UNDERRATED POST

i have a friend with benefits, but i think we're getting feelings for eachother
>thereshope.jpg

>haha

you we're too much of a pussy to get the pussy user.

I went clubbing last night to this local techno spot that I really enjoy and there was someone who I've never met before there who was dressed like OP's pic though they were wearing the all black version. Anyway this person was TINY and extremely unisex looking honestly still don't have any idea if it was a short haired girl or a really twinky guy but anyway I saw them struggling to make it through the crowd in the smokers area and me being in the 'MDMA lets help everybody' mindest puts out an arm and guides them through the crowd they then ask me to sit down with them and have a chat so I think fuck it I wanted to have a smoke anyway might aswell share it with someone. We begin talking and they offer me to come back to their place I apologize and say I can't due to commitments (was more worried that they may actually have a penis) and then a friend of theirs comes up to us and taps the him/her and says they've gotta run. The little person then leans forward kisses me on the forehead and says I hope I see you again.

Can someone please explain because honestly I've been confused ever since I woke up this morning and remembered the entire scenario

user, you have to go for it

Haha if I see them out again this weekend coming I'll go for it for you user

Just noting that I'm not completely foreign to picking up at clubs or whatever it was more so that their seemingly nonexistent gender combined with the fact that they kissed me on the forehead as they left made made me oh so damn confused

if they kissed you then clearly you could have fucked, just go for it.

I don't even want to fuck, I just want female friends
Or any friends