Redpill me on the undercut hairstyle Veeky Forums

redpill me on the undercut hairstyle Veeky Forums

I one time showed this picture to my barber and I ended up with an okay haircut.

>Pros
>easy to maintain
>easy to pull off
>every barber knows how to cut it

>Cons
>everyone has it

It's a good cut but seriously guys you have to keep trying different cuts. Like I feel like everyone who has an undercut now has had it for like 5 years and might very well still have it in their 60s

it's good but if you're ugly with bad proportions it will still look bad.

been doing it for like 2 years and never got a compliment kek. should probably stop

Its like 2 years old man, get with the times.

You can't walk out of barbershop with this cut and feel good about it. People are definitely looking at you as that guy who's trying hard to get with a trend that everyone else is over with.

It's honestly the hair equivalent to wearing pointy dress shoes with loose jeans

>2 years old

It was already very played out in 2014. It's only gotten worse since.

The new fuccboi fad is man bun. It used to be fairly rare but now I see more and more people with it. So basically already played out.

All my arab friends have this haircut for some reason , literally all of them.

okay Veeky Forumsggots, then what haircut is effay and new? enlighten me.

and dont give me any of that buzzcut bullshit

Yeah literally this. If I see a nigga rocking this or a top knot I instantly know that person has no personality or individual taste, just a mash of gray matter ready to be injected into a mold.

And that mold is a pair of Adidas Stan Smiths

long hair, braids, buzzcuts and middle parts

There's a limit on what type of bullshit you can do to your hair without looking like a mega autist, it's not like each person is born with individual hair and individual head shape and face features , most of us look alike

this
i got an undercut once and i actually felt bad after doing it

This is me now. I wanted to try it out since it looks nice

Get a mullet, it's the non-overdone undercut and can look really good

it can also be styled into a small ponytail, very versatile

This usually only looks good on fictional hand drawn characters that are designed to perfectly fit with the hairstyle.

>taking mullet meme posts seriously

Sweden: the post

Kek!