Effay feels

>tfw just bought navy cp's in an outlet near me for 100€

>tfw just bought navy cp's
now's the prime time to kill yourself

just kidding user, very nice steal. got any pics? those letters will pop nicely

>tfw juggling between cores and whatnot so much that I only buy solid colored, minimalistic stuff for the past year that works with everything
>tfw I am so afraid that I won't like that stuff I bought in a following year or two
>tfw can't settle on one, coherent style
>tfw can't afford cps right now but every minimalistic alternative is either as expensive or shitty looking
>tfw figured I'd need about 6 pairs of high end shoes and 3 beaters to be comfortable
>tfw really like modern approach to suits but afraid I'll look fedora
>tfw feel ashamed because I spend so much money on clothes instead of putting it up for some """"better use"""""
>tfw I enjoy smoking so much but hate its effects on my skin and teeth

Damn it feels good to let it out.

hello me

fedora suiting is trad cut user

get second hand cps then

with smoking, learn to live with the consequences user. decide which is most important to you

>cp's
MODS MODS MODS THERE'S A COVERT OPERATION GOING ON IN THIS BOARD

>tfw rarely brush my teeth anymore

I don't really understand the first sentence tbqh.

I haven't really thought about getting them second hand. Don't get me wrong, I thrift a fair share of my clothes, but I've always taken shoes for an investment.

I'll just quit I guess, sometime in future. In all honesty I have trouble believing that 8 cigs a week have any serious impact on your cancer chances, but taking the risks seems unfair to my family or possible future family.

Oh, trad as in traditional, dumb fuckin me.

>tfw self destructive tendencies
>constantly spending money on alcohol and fast food
>so afraid of the future
>7/10 facial aesthetics, only black boy in any friendship group I'm in
>girls dig it
>too fucked up to get accept the punani
>only push them away
>have no interest in fashion as a social tool, only as an art form
>Only wear docs and knitwear
I could go on and on

>7/10 facial aesthetics
>girls dig it
why the fuck are you complaining

>Only wear docs and knitwear
No shame in that, unless you're talking these new goratex bullshit ones.

Being 7/10 is basically a gift, if you actually deserve this rating. So man the fuck up, don't be insecure and talk to them gurlz. Most of them will assume that you have a big dick, one of the benefits of being black, that and superior hairline.

If you're honestly thinking about fashion without its relation to social status and take it for a legitimate art form, it kinda contradicts your appreciation of docs and knitwear, but whatever, not many people manage to be this patrician.

So don't worry about the future that much, enjoy what you've got, not everybody is as lucky.

because he's to much of a beta sperglord to get laid, didn't you read?

>want to lose weight to wear some sick fits
>remember i have no friends
>lose interest
>repeat

>tfw a qt effay girl is clearly interested in you but currently has a bf and your morals are preventing you from flirting with her
kill me now guys

>black boy
>7/10

yeah

>spent most of last year working out
>6'1, 240 lbs to 185
>go home for a month after semester ends
>eat like shit and don't work out
>gain 5 lbs

I want to kill myself. I know I'm still fat by Veeky Forums standards but I'm so afraid of returning to hamplanet status.

I feel you, brother

I like that approach.

>inb4 cuck

its less cucking but reverse cucking

Well, you're being cucked by your morals because you were taught to do so. No shame in being civilized.

Also, if she's willing to cheat on him, she'll cheat on you.
t.cuck who thought that he stole someone's chick just to learn she has blown her ex two months into the 'relationship'

you probably smell bad and have grey teeth

My teeth are ok, my only worry is that it'll make marks around my braces.
Yeah it smells, but I don't really care since I only smoke alone in the evenings.

I cut the bridge of my nose in a adrenaline fueled rage to prove a about being living art to my girlfriend. She broke up with me. No one gets my vision.

you got a point user. i guess i just gotta look for someone else

Same here user

Half the people in the world are women, you'll find yourself a qt in no time user. And not a cheaty cunt hopefully.

I had been feeling like shit the whole first time we were together. Being """happy""" in exchange for making someone else miserable is just plain bad.