Insecure, self loathing, stylish effay gf

>insecure, self loathing, stylish effay gf

or

>comfortable, pleasant, no make up or sense of style gf

that's gonna be a sick scar

I hate myself too. And I don't a caretaker.

Pleasant

Opposites are effay

I've had the "insecure, self loathing, stylish effay gf" nooo fucking thank you, i've had enough daddy issues. Insecure women can't do intimacy.

if anyone chooses the 'stylish effay' gf you're clearly more interested in your impression on others than more important things in life like
>having a loving and fulfilling relationship

then why did you post a waifish model-fu type with styled hair-do and make up and jewelry?

most of your answers will probably be number 2 because these kids think no makeup = minimal/natural make up and no style = she'll still look good even if she doesn't care about her looks. lel no.

case in point

Get you a Kourtney

i accidentally ended up with an insecure, self loathing, no make up or sense of style gf

Do you love her?

lol Tbe worst of both worlds m80

dude's leg looks busted af

His pants fit like a ps2 glitch ignore it

OP post didn't say she had to be ugly. It said comfy, pleasant, non stylish. Only thing is she's got make up on, but she's just as qt without it so whatever

Point being normal girls are better

Foh

First was meant to reply to

Had both types of gf's. Idk guys, the first type is living hell relationship wise since regardless of how well off she is or how good she looks or does any of her activities, she will always find something to be upset, obsessed or depressed about.

And the second type is so rare nowadays even to the extent of no make up. She looked great with or without any make up, was socially comfortable and nice in general but lacking any sense of responsibility .

So to answer this question I guess I'd go with the second one. Tho I think it's never one extreme and it's a mix of both when it comes to girls, their apperance and personality

>op only said no makeup
>all she has on is makeup
>also curl ironed hair and a nice gold necklace

Fixed that for ya.

Are you implying every girl is stylish?

Because curling your hair and wearing some 10$ necklace from Ross does not seem too fashionable when every fucking female on the planet does it

fake and gross

why not both

this is a loaded question because everyone on here will assume the second with the condition that she looks as beautiful as a girl with makeup but somehow still retained an affable personality which is pointless because that would put her in the top 1% of girls, you're basically asking do you want an average girl who tries hard to look good or a beautiful model girl with amazing personality

Is this person real?

I'm not gonna lie, that's kinda hot.

ugh that shit had the texture of straight up mucus i seriously gagged so fucking hard

woah you're telling me blood from the nose wont have any mucus in it. Jesus you're retarded

Eliza orbiter needs to get a life.

>comfortable, pleasant, no make up or sense of style gf

depends. can be a bit cute if they have a derpy sense of style, + u dont need make up to look hot af. other option is true hell, i stay the FUCK away from those kind of people no matter what

fucking al dente spaghetti ass nigga

whoever did this did a bad job. you can spot it's a fake from 10m.

His trousers fit so poorly. Wtf

do yourself a favor and just leave

no for real

seriously you're just wasting your time and our time

Neither. Or both.

The only thing I will ever look for in a woman is

a) She's intelligent.
b) She takes care of herself.

Everything else is unimportant. If she's intelligent, I can quickly teach her to be both effay and pleasant. If she's dumb, then I don't want to deal with her other problems too.

comfortable, pleasant, no make up or sense of style gf

everyday

substance over style in my relationships everyday

Agree, also that's a real qt.

>insecure, self loathing, stylish

This is literally everyone I know and love, so...

You're kind of right. Most of these posters have likely never spent enough close time with women to have any honest understanding what most women look like without at least minimal make. Sad.

>tfw can't be with girl who doesn't care about looking good
>tfw seems like every girl who puts effort in her looks and works out is kinda fucked in the head

pls take these feels

I'd fuck the chick on the left no problem. My son will have an amazing jawline and brow.

fucking disgusting ass hair honestly, acne, and shit teeth

b nice :^)

>omg i'm getting a nosebleed
>BETTER FILM IT