these threads are enjoyable.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/014z6KrlOHTaOSHOH
imgur.com/a/YgE2y
i.imgur.com/RLK76bt.jpg
i.imgur.com/roAOmnN.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If only they weren't so dead

holy fuck do you retards think that anyone who posts on Veeky Forums has a decent body? lol they're all fat blobs who call themselves "powerlifters"

Do you think that everyone in Veeky Forums looks like that guy?
Just like in Veeky Forums we are a bunch of losers who masturbate over the imaginarium of that aesthetic, nothing else.
Just look back at the moments where Veeky Forums collisioned with the real world, I think there has been enough proof already.

This pic got me a question, what the is the most plain looking yet coppable red tie? Form must be simple but any cloth will do.

>Your fingers look really dainty m8
thank you so much!!

>it is not exactly something to be lauded about- you literally bought matching stuff
sounds plebby

True, I would be up to a dialogue but the interest has fizzled in both boards...

posted accidentally, fuck my shit up

>RHS are more elegant than most creepers. Their soles also slant upwards towards the toe.
there are some pretty elegant creepers that aren't just so-ugly-they're-good. I know what you mean though

>ero-lolita is an obvious exception
how does this even count as lolita
is it popular in lolita circles? it looks like what the average creepfriend thinks a lolita meetup looks like

>brolitas
t-this looks rly gay

>look comfy AF but a bit warm
mayb will consider buying again in a/w

>Been once, it was good if you're into japanese culture, good booths. Might wear gothic, idk.
never been to a nippon convention thing in my life, they're p intimidating actually

it works

kimono borders on looking a little cheap I think, but that might just be the pics and because you're wearing it like an overcoat

I thought that you and killy were the same person until now for some reason

I dont really read any of your posts anyway I guess :^(

this meetup is pretty bad but is still overposted, forgot-his-name (tasselete or something) in the Julius(?) cargos etc looks good

there have been worse meetups I think

didn't the last like 5 threads all hit 300?

Veeky Forums looks retarded as fuck. I mean, I feel like some of those outfits could work individually. But seeing all those guys together in a group just makes me cringe.

why is he so perfect famalam?
he has a qt3.14 loli gf and is the ultimate fusion between Veeky Forums and /cgl/

topknot bitchtits epitomizes everything that I do not want to be

he's a closed faggot and deals with it by trolling a men's fashion forum (styleforum)

talks about how he isn't sexually attracted to his girlfriend (some asian girl) but is just with her regularly

You'd know about this guy

Final Fantasy XV/5

lol jealous much? he has many beautiful girlfriends. what do you have?
his fits are also top-tier, better than all the shitty regulars on styleforum and anything you could ever post. idiot

yeah, he was one of the main shills for that one weird ass korean counterfeit bespoke leather jacket brand that ended up scamming a bunch of scrawny losers from reddit for over a millon....

he got some sort of gator skin textured calf jacket, in a perfecto style with black hardware and kept bragging about it like it didn't look like shit....looked like a failed kpop star who needed to picup shifts at mcdonalds

> what do you have?

everything I could ever ask for, Genuinely live a fortunate life and acknowledge/appreciate it more as I age

>sounds plebby
It is useful when building a wardrobe, or when the series has a rarer/weird colourway. I personally dislike wearing crosses, especially when they don't have anything to do with the design, and they get plastered on the head bows and tights often. I avoid that.

>how does this even count as lolita, is it popular in lolita circles?
It does, but it is not found often, and when it is, it has been hard to pull off. A bit like wa-lolita or punk lolita, it has to strike a balance in order to be pulled off.
It has an erotic edge, but is still classy.

>t-this looks rly gay
d-depends?

>never been to a nippon convention thing in my life, they're p intimidating actually
they're really not, everyone is mostly friendly, or doesn't really care how you look- the atmosphere is chill, even though it can get crowded. I would recommend trying it even just to see how it is.

>kimono borders on looking a little cheap I think,
maybe, but it's good to experiment with. I didn't buy brand as my dress.

he's what I would've considered to be hot when I was 15. He's not ugly at all, just not my type.

well, /cgl/ was complaining about thirst, can't blame them

You are seriously bitter about ToJ aren't you? You shoehorn that shit in in nearly every topic, no matter how tangential.
Straight up delusional you fat cock sucker.

Sieg... Don't be arrogant... You know your life is not in a good shape, you just recovered from anxiety like a year ago also that' the reason why you hate happy people so much, it is jealously even through you won't admit it yet... You will get better it takes time, I believe in you.

t-that made me spit my drink user

i've never suffered from anxiety...isn't that a liberal pussy issue anyway

"omg sewww anxious that clinton won't be president and won't be able to come and take all of our guns gasp!"

>weird ass korean counterfeit bespoke leather jacket brand that ended up scamming a bunch of scrawny losers from reddit for over a millon....
You mean ToJ? That going down was hilarious desu

I still don't really get it, ToJ had such internet cred that he could've probably kept the business going and made way more than he did by scamming a bunch of StyleForum users and pouring it into his shitty restaurant, and stopping any chance of potential employment in the industry. That new brand that the other guys set up, Falcon Garments or whatever, will still do very well I imagine. Was just a weird way to scam people, have trouble believing that it was his original intention

>Genuinely live a fortunate life and acknowledge/appreciate it more as I age
this made me happy, giving a SHOUTOUT to everyone in this thread that is content with their lives

delete this.

>they're really not, everyone is mostly friendly, or doesn't really care how you look- the atmosphere is chill, even though it can get crowded. I would recommend trying it even just to see how it is.
well, it's more that most of the groups I'm a part of irl are literacy/musical circles. Going to an event like a nippon convention would be quite out of my comfort zone since most of my friends are pretty quiet types. That said, I've been telling myself that I should try and meet people out of my comfort zone for ages, so I dont rly have an excuse to not try one out, nothing to lose after all

>It is useful when building a wardrobe, or when the series has a rarer/weird colourway
surely if you're new and building a wardrobe you should go for the most versatile basic pieces until you know what you're doing? That's how it works with Veeky Forums, I guess there's not really such a thing as 'basic' in /cgl/ though

>wa-lolita
this is cool, is this popular on /cgl/?
>punk lolita
hot topic core tbqh

Apex kek

>the other guys set up
lmao
it's the exact same people behind it they just claim they have dropped the guy everyone blamed for ToJ fiasco to have better publicity and distance themselves from that disaster

I know, my understanding is that it was Keith who was the only scammy one. The others quit after not getting paid for years. If anything the whole fiasco has given them greater publicity for a new brand.

the memes would be unreal if Falcon Garms went under too but I dont think it will

Here's the Discord for you guys to hop in:

>well, it's more that most of the groups I'm a part of irl are literacy/musical circles. Going to an event like a nippon convention would be quite out of my comfort zone since most of my friends are pretty quiet types.
Weebs are also quiet types, so you might have more in common with them than you might think. If you're not into anime, then it might seems weird, but at least it has a novelty factor. Also the same experience sounds....interesting

>surely if you're new and building a wardrobe you should go for the most versatile basic pieces until you know what you're doing?
Yeah you're right, block colours are easier to coord, but I guess I'm talking from personal experience. Some lolitas, including myself, stick to a certain palette, so getting wrist cuffs from one set which are blue, for example, might mean that you won't buy them again from another set of the same colour. They are wardrobe fillers, it's what I'm trying to say. Bodyline (which is the primark of the Lolita world) is very good with that (if you don't mind the creepy boss who's obsessed with lolitas) I guess on Veeky Forums you must have counterparts.

>I guess there's not really such a thing as 'basic' in /cgl/ though
Well, casual Lolita can be basic I guess. There's plenty of non print dresses which make up for good casual or basic coords. Some of my more casual Lolita pieces can also be considered Otome, by some. That's all contextual ofc.

>this is cool, is this popular on /cgl/
As always, it depends if it is well made. Chinese lolitas have been becoming more prominent as costumers, so designs like these are well received if pulled off well.

That yang dude is in it

There is a section to discuss cosplay, but where are we supposed to discuss Japanese fashion? In general?

Yang has been behaving lately, desu, so I don't see a reason to ban/kick him yet.

I made a jfashion channel to address this.

>If you're not into anime
everyone's into animes, this is an anime website after all :^) only really comfy SoLs which I can shitpost about though

>Weebs are also quiet types, so you might have more in common with them than you might think
I get along with weebs all the time. I don't think, however, that the weebs I talk to are the same ones who go to animay conventions, or, indeed, leave the house whatsoever. I'm terrified of being around a crowded area full of the kinds of people who are usually associated with weebness (you know the types which I'm on about)

>Also the same experience sounds....interesting
what experience are you referring to? Sorry for lack of reading comprehension

>I guess on Veeky Forums you must have counterparts.
to 'wardrobe fillers'? Yeah, just Uniqlo basics. I guess we don't have any sets as such though.

>Otome
what does this mean in terms of lolita? I saw somebody describe stuff as that in the Closet of Frills thread I ran through a couple of days ago, and that was pretty un-basic (and also pretty good, I'll try and find it in a sec).

>As always, it depends if it is well made
I meant 'popular' more as in widely worn rather than well-received.

I actually feel sorta bad for yang, he must read himself getting shat on in every thread

that said the times Ive gone in there he's shitposted hard enough to deserve it

>well, /cgl/ was complaining about thirst, can't blame them
I don't think we've been 'thirsty', as such. Am I just deluded? Saying that these threads are thirsty seems more like they judged us as a board before even attempting a dialogue. I don't believe we're any worse than any other hobby board as far as thirst goes.

He's ugly as fuck tbqh

why do cgl girls have such an outdated concept of japanese fashion

all of what you're wearing peaked in like 2011, go to harajuku now and you won't see anybody wear that shit

same with that brad guy you're posting

get out creep

>I'm terrified of being around a crowded area full of the kinds of people who are usually associated with weebness (you know the types which I'm on about)
I understand what you mean, but I can assure you the worst thing I've encountered while cosplaying was some dude spazzing out about the character I was cosplaying in. Other than that, I don't care because I go on to do my own business.

>what experience are you referring to?
no need to say sorry because I must've spaghetti'd I have no idea either :^(. I'm on my fifth coffee, so maybe I was referring to that semi-creepy experience I mentioned

>I guess we don't have any sets as such though.
we have series, you have…lines? of clothes? I mean, AP releases frequently, so it's not seasonal (although there are seasonal trends)

>what does this mean in terms of lolita?
It is another jfashion, which is somewhat familiar but not the same as lolita. It's more toned down, and has no concrete rules as such.

>widely worn
not that I am aware of, not really. Maybe I'm not looking at the right people….

>Am I just deluded?
No, but the earlier threads (before I started posting) were a bit like that. Now it's much better. And anyway, boards are going to judge either way, I'm probably a 'red flag' for some already haha BANTS.

>all of what you're wearing peaked in like 2011
you're going to need to be more specific. Do you mean the OTT sweet trend? If that's so, I've said in the previous thread how much the fashion has evolved since then, beyond OTT sweet. In 2010-2011, the same could've been said about gothic.

>go to harajuku now and you won't see anybody wear that shit
well, it IS a niche fashion.

>there have been worse meetups I think

I would love to see some pics from such meetups.

>loli gf
Pls post pic.

where are the gulls' arms op

cgl has threads on other jfash like larme, pastel kei, etc
juss saiyan

it is too bad they didn't work out :(

>loli
>45 year old looking woman
Nah.

Replying to the previous thread because I forgot to before it 404'd:

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm not really sure how strict their dress code is but I'm sure as long as it isn't offensive or too short I'll be good.

>don't type in vintage
That was my problem I think. I'll check out Moschino in general and see what I come up with. Thanks for the tips! And I loved their Barbie-themed looks! Hopefully I can own some pieces someday.

lolita doesnt mean child you idiot. It is a style.
An ugly Veeky Forumsggot like you couldn't even get close enough to a woman like that to smell her perfume let alone have one as a girlfriend.
That must sting really bad.

Dat projection lmao.

Yep, it stung you bad :)

pic related desu

>some dude spazzing out about the character I was cosplaying in
what character were you playing? what problem did duu have w/ character?

>I'm on my fifth coffee
please look after yourself and dont work too hard user, I worry about your health :(

>we have series, you have…lines? of clothes?
I mean, yeah... we don't really wear full suits of them though

>I'm probably a 'red flag' for some already haha BANTS
red flags are a fun meme but having them for unusual hobbies is stupid, and hobbies in general are an terrible thing to judge somebody's character on. I don't believe that most people do, and I wouldn't worry much if they did

people from /cgl/ RIGHT NOW are reading this and seething

such a tez barnet

This. So MUCH this.
When will normies understand?

I've been to enough "Japan" festivals in Cleveland to know that being around Lolitas and maid cafe wannabe girls

And spent enough time in akiba to know that Lolitas aren't anything special and use hurrr durr j fash to seem interesting

It's just them acting innocent

Underneath it all is another boring white girl who prefers moi meme moitie over micheal kors......same Starbucks and all they do is dress up go to meets and pose for pics for their stupid groups

>Taking the bait
kek

They weren't as successful as they would have you believe

It's kind of a young kid marketing scheme. Talk about how well the brand is doing when you're bleeding assets and cash

I think about a year into it...he knew it was going to end up as a scam.

1.3 millon I think was what style forum moderators quoted in their apology ..and promised to stop promoting group buys

Then they turned around and promoted epaulet

so you hate normie girls and you hate cgl girls. so you're telling us you are a faggot who lusts for cock. got it.

>didnt work out :(
gee I wonder why?
Who'd have thought a decent looking white girl wouldn't want to pose as the beard and some lolita accessory for some bald, ugly faggot the rest of her life?

Don't reply to sieg.

Cgl girls are okay looking if you can stand their personalities for more than 5mins at a time

Which is why they have more internet friends than irl ones

LMFAO

Bet you all the qt cgl girls are fucking head over heels for him though.

umm duh
he is GORGEOUS

You go back on everything you say and contradict yourself constantly your opinion is so shit.

exactly, all of those are outdated and nobody wears them anymore.

they're called Bears u fuck

wtf is that really brad-t?

>tez barnet
going to use this

is this what brits actually speak like

can /cgl/ fuck off already

nobody wants to fuck you. I much rather would have a qt Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums poster

Veeky Forums is so up it's own ass, and everyone reads what the fuck are you talking about the only difference is Veeky Forums tries to "distinguish" itself as depth or philosophical by not reading anything fun or non pretenous

/cgl/ is a sjw cunt and killy can khs

> I much rather would have a qt Veeky Forums
tfw no religious and intelligent Veeky Forums gf

/cgl/ is so disgusting.

>I would like to have any gf.
Plz any /cgl/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums or /mu/ grills from polan?

Veeky Forums is a terrible, anti-intellectual place full of people talking about things they only the most superficial, shallow understanding of.

At least with a Veeky Forums gf one can together act as elitist snobs and be effay at it too.

speak for yourself.

How is that contradicting?

Hey....so you're dating that chick who is wearing the homemade Naruto costume and won't break character?

That's cool man......but you like dress in designer clothing and live in a well designed studio apt...why are you wasting your time shoving your dick into the girl who still thinks it's high. School Japan club and spends her days playing overwatch all day?

Fuck you, This is the board that killed Veeky Forums with tumblr trash

i know right

>so you're dating that chick who is wearing the homemade Naruto costume and won't break character?
>why are you wasting your time shoving your dick into the girl who still thinks it's high. School Japan club and spends her days playing overwatch all day?
My post was against /cgl/ why are you assuming that i'm dating her?

killed the Veeky Forums?! wow didn't realise they had so much power

this thread is getting massively derailed, yet people are still asking if here are any seagulls left, kek

>one of the least active boards
sure dude

most /cgl/ girls that ive met hate that tumblr sjw shit. and i say most because i never found out about the other's opinions because they dont spout that shit

>killed the Veeky Forums?! wow didn't realise they had so much power
Enough power to censor the board and get you banned for what you say.
Why do you think the exodus happened
Why do you think joot left
Why do you think 8 c h a n was created?
Read imgur.com/a/YgE2y
The site dies and the majority of you are oblivious to what happened or you know and you're part of it.

Where and how the FUCK do I get a weeb gf

Veeky Forums here this is unequivocally true ( not for me of course)

>most /cgl/ girls that ive met hate that tumblr sjw shit.
i.imgur.com/RLK76bt.jpg
then imgur.com/a/YgE2y

>crying a lot over this massive blow to your community of important and relevant loners

This, even Veeky Forums was a 2 week ban for saying niggers cannot be fashionable in the mainstream sense

They can only dress in each different nigger trend and will never be on par with a superior race....like a well dressed monkey is a joke....same as a well dressed nigger

I feel that anyone 16-24 today is automatically a cuck\sjw\femjnist\clinton or Bernie cuck

They grew up in a politically liberal world and right and wrong to them is muddled through a liberal progressive world view

It's because only idiots our age married and got kids. The losers who didn't go to college, who were deeply Christian or mormon or fell in "love"

Veeky Forums is what you get when all you idiot friends from high school reproduce

Pls use a trip so you can be filtered

Nah I'm still pretty sure that cgl doesn't care about safe spaces/ hug boxes, they pretty much shart on each other daily, friends talking behind each other's backs, gulls focusing on every slight imperfection in someone's body or face. There is all sorts of -isms and hate on the board

>right wing seagulls
Nazi lolita when

>of important and relevant loners
This kind of elitist Veeky Forums mentality is exactly what i'm talking about, this is why people use "basement dweller" as an insult on Veeky Forums without awareness.

If you want to waste your time listened to the worst kinds of people on the site then go ahead. But don't be ignorant of their history or how they have changed this site.

>a w a r e n e s s
>don't be i g n o r a n t
>extremely anti-sjw

who did this? u got me fucked up

i.imgur.com/roAOmnN.jpg

>mfw there's no rule 34 of /cgl/ x Veeky Forums
>mfw I have no face

this

t. /cgl/

go back to /pol/ fuckboi

There is rule 34 of Veeky Forums+/d/ with /cgl/ watching though.

fucking this.

Please fill in the bubble of pic related.
Be creative!

I got nothing