What is the best hair wax?

What is the best hair wax?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.layrite.com/layrite-cement-hair-clay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use uppercut pomade. But that's only because my hair is extremely thick and literally nothing else I tried has worked.

I literally just got American Crew yesterday, I had shoulder length hair and a hobo beard but now I think I look so much better and the AC wax is perfect for my hair, Id post a photo but I'll probably make a thread later today

hanz de fuko claymation is best

I have tried so many others so trust me on this one

Just make your own

define wax?
high hold, low shine, no texture?
pomade and clay are not wax in my book.
what kind of hair do you have?

indeed.
learn to cocktail different products instead of trying to have all in one where you can't easily change the composition.

wtf no sumotech?

i'm trying to figure this out for myself but the last time I went to the salon the person who cut my hair used this "spray wax" and it made my hair look better than it ever did

I have no idea what the brand is but she said she's getting more of it soon so maybe i'll post it later

store.layrite.com/layrite-cement-hair-clay/

Dis the shit right here. If you got hard to control hair, this product will do the job.

currently using this and I love it

go to the-pomp-official.com and read the reviews

i myself am using Imperial Classic Pomade. I have fine wavy hair and the products straightens them really well and the hold is exceptional and low shine

got any specific recommendations? i've tried out a billion products but literally nothing keeps my hair in place.

It can hold my hair in place for 2 days, where as I'm lucky if American Crew holds it in place for 2 hours.

will get this then, thanks

I've been using malin + goetz lately, it's good. Used to use baxter clay pomade, also have used american crew fiber. Barber has used uppercut on me before. They're all pretty good.

Honestly, most decent companies make a pretty good, strong hair wax. If you have a problem with a specific brand, it's more likely you chose the wrong product from their lineup

Not op, but thanks for the link.

Reuzel is godtier. Especially green reuzel

Suavecito is a dope pomade with high shine

what's a good version of product (paste? clay?) like pic related?

I use Aveda Men's Pure-formance sculpting clay. I have pretty fine hair and it adds a nice bit of texture to my hair, but it loses shape when it gets decently hot out

Skoal>Griz

the best

Any US store chains carry good pomade?

Anyone try this?

Crew fiber is the one I use so obv it must be the best

I use the grey Gatsby. I have thick and straight Asian hair so nothing else really works for me. pomade is too pussy ass for me and just dries up in my hair or falls and ends up looking oily

This is my hair.

What should I use? Wax or pomade?

Side

Don't. It holds well but it makes ur hair feel awful

Nvm better pic

same have tried everything quicksand+claymation or just claymation.....
I've tried almost everything else

this is in the same price range and its much better, more hold and you can use barely any to get good results

I use Odoud's I get nice, shiny results, though you can't tell all that much in this photo.

I like Shisedo Uno acrobat wax

wax, probably
depends entirely on how you like tho style it though

quicksand is p good for days when I don't feel like showering in the morning.

bless dat boi hanz de fuko tbqh

Fucking this. I have thick hair and it works a treat. Washes out well too

>implying anything is better than copenhagen mint

this girl told me i should use dry wax with my hair.

can someone post some examples? i dont know what im looking for when i go to the store

That is false, it's got great hold without being sticky(dust and shit).

any guides?

rogaine

are you fucking kidding me

/thread
o'douds is best

Gatsby is a meme. Makes your hair feel dry and sticky. Never falling for it again.

any recommendations for curly hair? i always use mousse after shower and spray before i go out. but hairspray only looks good for the first 1-2 hour imo

>using fedora paste