What does Veeky Forums smoke?

What does Veeky Forums smoke?

>What does Veeky Forums use to kill themselves?

suicide is effay fuck you mean

in all seriousness these cig posts are becoming like a meme

nothing because I'm not 13

everytime i smoke a cigarette i have to lay down for like 10 minutes

makes me feel nauseous af

i'm also 120lbs

Smoking is for plebeians. I'm into vaping myself.

I roll my own

someone /thread me already...

Sometimes I'll take a cig from a friend and I feel a pleasant tingling in my head and under my feet. I'll also become slightly light headed.

I enjoy that but I hate the lingering cigarette smell, what should I do?

holy fuck all these twelve year olds in here, try different tobacco

the nicotine rush will stop once you smoke for a while

What makes you think I'm a 12 yo?

I grew up in a family of avid smokers and cigs weren't a novelty for me when I was a teen. I always resented my parents buying cigs over food and such for me and my sister. I was disgusted by them and I skipped them in the "I wanna feel like an adult and think smoking makes me more mature" phase.

Best smokes right here

Wish I could actually find these somewhere. Along with the president cigs, and also turkish royals.

tfw there are no good cigs in Australia at all besides rollies.

cock

Anyone tried Manitous?

Hand-rolled green or chamomile tea cigarettes.

Damn, why don't more packs open like this.

daily reminder that cigarette threads have NOTHING to do with fashion please sage and report them.

Duurr Duurr Duurr

Please elaborate as to how cigarettes are related to fashion. They are a retarded lifestyle choice and nobody gives a shit whether you smoke or what your brand is.

this entire board is about retarded lifestyle choices

American Spirit Organic rolling tobacco with Smoking papers and Rizla filters

Pretty meh, rollies are better but still not great.

nothing

tipping
good
no idea, packing seems horrible
also
>lucky fucking strike red

It's cool.

cok

Veeky Forums - Cool Things Not Including Fashion

Oh poor user, he's cool. No amount of cancer sticks will make you as cool.

You post this in every smoking thread and everybody seems to disagree with you

smoking was a huge part of classic film and i believe that film is largely related to fashion.

dicks

weed ya buffoon.

unfiltered American Spirits

That's because everybody in these threads is 16 and still jacking off to how cool they are because they smoke.

It's not fashion. Get over it.

"Christ, no. Smoking will always be cool. On paper. In fashion. In photos. But it's always been like that," purrs – I did hesitate to use the word, but she is just so French – Valentine Fillol Cordier, a catwalk model at 17 and now a rollickingly successful stylist.

"Fashion loves to go back, to reference itself. And smoking helps: it says history, and style, and it works well for what it says in two dimensions. It's a bit dreamy, a bit intellectual, it gets smoky and it fills the screen. But it's in films, in stills, in photos, in something that happened before. It's in two dimensions. That's what we love. In all dimensions, in real life, well… you know, it actually stinks. It smells. And it kills. I was a smoker, hell yes. When I was a model – and the people who have a go at models who smoke, well, it kept our weight down. But it has always been far more cool on the screen than in real life. It just works better there."

I use a vaporizer because I can control the amount of nicotine and the taste.

Only reason to smoke over this is because of smoking's long relationship with youth culture.

Objectively compared to smoking ciggs this is a thousand times more enjoyable.

Newports always

nig

Haven't heard of acetaldehyde?

Only the good shit.