B L E A C H G E N E R A L

planning on bleaching my hair, aiming for pic related. post advice and inspo.

You like roots?

just understand that if you dont have really good bone structure and dark eyebrows this WILL make you look like a total faggot

im bleaching right now. just go for it. i think i am going full white this time!

this guy has a shit body. he should lay off all the alcohol and shitty american food.

I want white hair but the upkeep and damage make me think its not worth it :( Anything other than pure white with dark roots showing looks like shit desu

b e i g e b o y s

The upkeep must be hell because if you don't style it every damn day it sure as shit is gonna look like one big poof on your head. Double if you don't have the facial aesthetics for it.

you'll also have to bleach it every month or so. not good for long hair

Agreed. If OP really wants to do it for the hell of it I recommend getting it done with long hair and dealing w/upkeep for a while and then getting a buzzcut.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure long white hair would look fucking awesome but it'll be pretty expensive too.

tfw hollow cheeks strong jaw and dark thick eyebrows

how is my bleach job got it a while ago does it still look good. does it look good in general

lol

Bleached hair is incredibly tryhard.

Even the people that look good in the pictures look like attention seeking teenagers in real life.

You might as well dye your hair blue.

your hair looks nice, but you really need to work on clearing you skin

How the fuck I get this style of hair? What do I have to use?

this your hair looks fine just start different skincare asap /r/skincareaddiction

he's like 6'4 so that makes up for it

>tfw your pic gets used as inspo

i think youre king of Veeky Forums now

Pretty much yea

It's Veeky Forums insofar as looking like a complete tool is effay.

But the thing is that if you just bleach it blonde, you end up looking like some manslut from a 90s boy band. That's not the kind of tool you wanna look like.

You wanna look like a high-brow and glamorously sickly tool. A combination of Andy Warhol and your favorite mystical albino anime man, to fall in line with that sick minimal tumblrgoth aesthetic. To achieve that you need to bleach your hair pure white. You're still gonna look like a massive fuccboi, but you'll be a ghostly, aloof, emotionally detached yet deeply tormented fuccboi, whose otherworldly looks and uncanny complexion hint at unspoken pathos and an elusive sense of alienation from humanity that is best expressed through a blog filled with 3D renders of black and white abstract shapes.

I'm currently growing my hair out again after buzzing it, but before buzzing I had long luscious platinum lockes.

I'd say if you're considering it, make sure you can pull it off. I would agree with in saying that dark eyebrows and bone structure are key, otherwise you'll look like you're trying too hard and it really just doesn't work.

For those of you contemplating wether to go plat or not, i'll list some pros and cons from what I remember from my time:

Pros:
>It really makes you stand out, everyone on my uni campus recognised me without even knowing my name and it made it so much easier to meet a whole load of new people
>If its done well and looks good, you'll probably be compared to Lucky Smith by girls (cause they're all into him right now)
>You get a lot of looks on the street (if you like that kind of thing)
>Makes wearing black look just a little better
>GYALDEM

Cons:
>Expensive to have done professionally, and it can be tricky doing it yourself (it's best to have a friend who knows how to dye hair well, luckily I did)
>If your hair is long it's almost definitely going to have to go soon, it's like putting an expiration date on your hair (near the end my hair was so dry and sometimes breaking off near the roots)
>Can be a pain to style every day if it's long
>You'll need a metric fuck tonne of conditioner
>Your roots will stand out like a naked black guy in the arctic, but like naked black guys, it can sometimes look good (no homo)

Hope this helps.

I am homosex for this dude

id on shoes?

Some kind of Superstars

what would you guys wear with this guy's t-shirt?

sweet found them
thanks bud

Thoughts on bleached red hair on guys?

dude adjectives lmao

w
c
everythingggg

Post yourself ITT my man.

it's also not always possible to achieve the way you want to, I have very thick, dark and reddish brown hair so for me getting everything platinum without burning my scalp is pretty much impossible. I'd say at least consult a hairdresser before attempting it.

I got ginger hair, bleached it and I am getting compliments left and right. family (apart from mom), friends and work.
Roots are not that bad either. I'll bleach again this Friday/Saturday

im the OP pic

all just copies of the lord

In reply to I assume.

That's good to hear. I thought it might look weird with our complexion. Might bleach sometime. I would have to do it as the forfeit for a bet or something so that I had an excuse in case it looks shit.

Hoodie looks like john elliott. Oversized cropped hoodie in clay.

Jeans almost look like amiri, but are probably something else.

Post more tbqh.

bleach, purple shampoo, toner
only bleach your hair when it's greasy, and do it every couple of weeks for minimum damage. don't brush it when it's wet

This was mine about 6 weeks ago. Its still bleached at the moment but significantly grown out, so my dirty blonde roots have come through.

Going to keep on growing out as long as I can stand it then get all the bleach cut out and give it another go.

Fuck, sorry. Was actually more like 10 weeks ago, judging from the trees. My hair has gone to shit a bit now. Turns into wire after washing and needs liberal conditioning. Bored of maintenance now, so leaving it and waiting to re-do

Yeah, I'm going to go lighter next time aswell. Its addictive

I was talking about the style, not the bleaching or color, I want to understand if it's some kind of genetic factor like curly vs straight hair or if you can/have to use some particular product to wash them or blow/brush them in a particular way

Im OP

My hair is straight af. I just blow dry it then use mr pompadour mint or whatever its called, hairbond moulder and a bit of hairspray while using a brush and my hands to get it the way i like it. Idk if that helps much but yeah.

hoodie from garcons unlimited
tee is just a regular white longline
denim is represent
shoes are sk8-hi's

v cheap fit friends

bleaching is defo worth it guys

forget about it being in style or not, if it works for you, it'll make you look a lot better and make looking fashionable A LOT easier since it'll do a lot of the signalling work

e.g. hobo fits with bleach seem deliberate, hobo fits with normal hair seem ...just potentially hobo

I'm straight but I find this man attractive. Who is he?

wow this is me. so flattered heh

Any good bleached hair inspo for Veeky Forumsggots with dark skin?

why u lyin tho?

Tfw wanna bleach so bad, but don't have good facial structure. Feels bad

id on those trousers?

How do I pull this off without looking like a gigantic faggot? Or is this hair color specifically just for gays?

you just need to be attractive

why are all you guys claiming to be me tho

okay wiseguy!! whats the idea taking my pics

good

Legitimate question is there any way i could pull off bleached hair? I skate and will be learning to surf this summer

My hair is nearly white naturally. Should I dye my eyebrows to get this look?

so much faggotry in this thread

his face is a lil ugly >w<
his insta: _mwwtt

:\

no

how long is long?

Bout 3 fiddly

b l e a c h e d b o y s

Don't have an exact measurement, but my fringe came down to my chin.

looks awful in anything other than good lighted selfies/shoots

pic?

I bleached mine, and after three months dyed it dark brown and now the tint is slowly fading away, but I like the transition.

I want to grow it out and then maybe bleach all of it or just keep it like this and wtv

no it does not.

not at all

A friend of mine has a ton of hormone problems.
One of the side effects is that his hair grows in pure white, ever since he was a baby.
I'm so jealous desu senpai

ah fuck i forgot t b h doesnt work

Would a black guy be able to pull off bleached hair?

Would it work without dreads?
>tfw u will never be as Veeky Forums as thugger

Doubt it

How's my bleach?
Should i recolour?

can I pull it off?

sorry internet is shit

no

damn...

babyface

I dig it, you pull it off really well

hahahahah

thats even worse

are you ricky ramirez

dude just do it you shouldnt care what other faggots say

maybe?

Youll look like a fuccboii of epic proportions so if thats what youre going for then do it. If youre in Cali then youll fit right in. If youre from the midwest then no dont do it.

grow more hair

Tbh

every part of his body grows white hair?

senpai

could i do this

are you the fucktard from omegle? Your hair sucks and so does your opinion

Im not from omegle no