What looks better to college students?

Being ottermode or bearmode?

>6'4 tall
>215 pounds
>172 lean body mass
>43 pounds of fat
>around 20% body fat
>want to look as good as I possibly can come late August/early September

So the great question is do I cut or bulk?

bearmode always looks like shit, ottermode is always the answer. don't ask stupid shit like this

definitely ottermode if you're young. bearmode is more acceptable when you're older.

people I'm gonna be around are 18-22 year old college students

Also again I don't know if being 6'4 has anything to do with it or not

Ottermode fucking easily. Bear mode is only better for raw strength, which lets be honest, is near useless unless you work as a labourer

depends on the kid
depends on the school

look how you want to look, fuck 'em

VCU

otter otter otter otter otter otter otter

pic related - otters

this is also good advice

Personally I think tall people shouldnt be too skinny. Its usually a bad look.

Almost went there. All those qt art kids will want to go for Ottermode

You wanna be otter alone solely for the facial aestethics

How do I got otter mode

oh fuck

>20% body fat

Start getting ready to look good in about a year, because you won't see many results in August/early September, user.

In any case, cut, and then bulk. Also, work on your abs a lot. And don't forget to drink your protein shakes.

where do I get protein shakes from and whats the best kind to get

just buy powder from the supermarket and mix it with milk at home

idk much about what kinds but i honestly dont think there is much difference. I just got for the most protein for least weight

*least cost

Get whey, not casein. I personally buy Pro Complex by Optimum Nutrition; it has the best price-quality ratio.

Before that one, I was using the 100% Whey one (also by Optimum Nutrition), which was slightly cheaper, but Pro Complex is much, much better in terms of quality and the price difference is very small.
Don't listen to this guy.

Also
>where do I get protein shakes

They're pretty much everywhere - Amazon, their own websites, stores in malls. I personally buy them at a local shop since the owner is a friend of mine.

If you're 6'4 and just not a fat fuck you'll get pussy no matter what, don't worry about it.

>around 20% body fat
thats a lot

Be in between
you can be bigger than otter but not bear mode. You in particular will look like a twink if you just cut from now to then. Spooky mode is almost as bead as being fat

>grew a pussy on his face

lol

Bearmode

Average price at the supermarket?

>pic
fat fuck tier or just need a bit more trimming tier?

you look fucking awful

what about with clothes

Still awful, cut now. Expect to be cutting until christmas, you have more fat than you think you have.

Protein powders are all the same, only difference is whether it's casein or whey.
Just get the most cost effective you can find, the most protein for your money. If you're not poor get some that tastes good. But desu senpai protein powder is a meme, it's helpful but it's not needed, you can do fine just eating lean meats and other sources of protein. It's cheap though.

>these are the people on Veeky Forums that post shit like "Bear mode here, if you're

I've never said bear mode was good I was just asking which is better

luckily there's this thing called a protein sparing modified fast
Just eat 700 calories a day and lose weight crazy fast, it made me go from 270 to 215 over 4 months

I should be able to knock out the last of this fat real fast

Fair enough, either way you should lose more bodyfat, then decide whether you're fine with your current amount of muscle or need to gain weight.

You have atleast 4 months to go if you are going in the same speed, depending on your goal ofc. Wouldnt a psmf be more suited for short-term cuts, ike someone decently lean just trying to shed 5-10 lbs quick?

How many pounds should I lose?
I'm thinking 20

No the psmf is the answer to all weight loss needs because everything else literally takes fucking forever due to our bodies shitty hard on for storing fat

It would have taken me years to lose all that fat if I had done it normally

Given that I only need to lose a fraction of what I've already lost if I psmf again I should be done before August even shows up

You still have about the same amount left senpai. Atleast 40lbs

yeah your gonna be cutting weight for a while.
you dont need to worry about protein shakes until you get your weight down.

you can plan on looking good your sophmore year