FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/JIysl6Ip70Zk
instagram.com/enacucek/
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nvm me, just posting the best girl.

helo famla daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bye bye

Thanks freg but I wont take that advice today, going out tonight so no food or drinks for me.

Reminder to post this everytime a female says says she's struggles to have thin legs.

holy fuck source plz

helo watar has no calores, keps skin gud, halp mood, kep u cool, halp u digist fod, an halp contral ur apatight. u shold dink watar. luv u tanks bye

Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago

>get skinny by running and calorie counting
>try to get into fashion and buy better clothing
>realize I live in the middle of no where and nobody cares how I dress

Why do so many women always have to play the victim? check the difference in comments

Not saying you're wrong but you're comparing a clothing company vs. a bodybuilding profile. Two completely audiences, people who follow men's bodybuilding at all won't give a shit about how unhealthy 1% bodyfat is, it's for competition. While a lot of normies probably follow the swimwear one.

how am I doing Veeky Forums?

I'm decently happy with where my body is now, but I've developed so much anxiety about keeping it up and not putting on any fat. my messed up self-image doesn't help

I know but if you check their page there are more or less only skinny models, so maybe normies shouldn't complain about a company that make stuff for skinny people.

I'm visting Berlin soon are people there Veeky Forums what are some Veeky Forums things to do

You look really good

>can't take it anymore need to eat some sweets
>everything has just crazy high calories
>tell myself I will just eat a bit
>end up getting 500 kcal from just two small chocolate bars

Sweets: not even once.

Anyone else obsessed with hygiene since going thinspo?

>need to eat some sweets
you'll never make it

How obsessed?

What kinds of sweets do you like? I might be able t help you find something lower calorie.

Chocolate. Can't really be substituted with fruit.

Ah, that is a bit problematic... You can try dark chocolate, maybe. When I eat 80+% cacao chocolate, my cravings go away faster.

Like feeling dirty all the time and washing multiple times a day, going trough deodorants in a matter of days

That doesn't sound that obsessed. Especially if you are typing on a keyboard you haven't cleaned in a long time.

>lift weights and be not sedentary all day
>eat like a horse, throw in snacks every now and then
>still at a deficit

activate urself my man

i'd recommend popcorn though, you can actually eat a bowl without getting more than a few hundred kcal, add on sprinkled cheese or whatever and you'll end up at an even 500 kcal for something that takes a while to finish (unlike 100g chocolate)

Yes, but I'm more so obsessed with cleanliness because I always feel ugly, which for me feeling clean = feeling more presentable and attractive

You understand me my man.

Seems like losing a few more kg lessened my immune system, my lips feel like in gonna get a herpes breakout soon.

Kind of. I feel like putting more effort into my appearance now, which includes hygiene.

This thread gives me motivation to get to my goal weight. F, 5'3 and currently weigh 105 pounds. I want to get down to 100, maybe even 95

You're going to make it.

when I want some chocolate I cut up a small ripe banana and roll them in cacao powder/vanilla. It does taste pretty similar to the real deal

Thanks user

Please join the thinspo skype group!
We have like 12 people now.
join.skype.com/JIysl6Ip70Zk

skype:?chat&blob=1JkzP_qqX4H3vvS6Gr--isBxrIeC-kgmgHlKut1Vsf0WoP8RehpSlvAUqwLWi6EbfQCPM-AOj5BE-Bg

Not sure what to do with myself. People say im too skinny and others say I look fine. I have no self confidence so I dont know how I'm doing.

>gf looks skinny af when clothed
>see her naked for the first time
>skinny but not as skinny as I thought, especially the thighs

should I just dump her

>fishing for compliments

baka

shave
get leaner

I thought that you had to be good looking to get compliments

Good lord that is fucking thin.

Where do you get images from thinspo qts? Already checked tumblr and leddit.

tumblr and ana forums

I am afraid those on the ana forums will be too much for me.

1st thing's 1st, shave

I love your body hair.

samefag

Keep posting thinspo images. I'm trying to make a few wallpapers for my phone and laptop.

stop deleting your comments

I have this problem, bro

Nobody cares about fashion in this hick ass town.

Hoping to get down to 95 by August. This thread is my motivation.

you'll still look good. I think people can appreciate that even if they aren't into fashion.

Where are you at now? Height, weight?

I'm 5'3. At 105

Who is she? Maybe I'm just tired, but I swear she has a doppelganger I saw in Trader Joe's yesterday.

Very lean looking, you're making a lot of progress. Just stay focused, a little anxiety never killed anyone if it kept them on track.

Don't be shitty, everyone looks leaner in certain clothes.

>Don't be shitty, everyone looks leaner in certain clothes.
don't bite such easy b8. I love /thinspo/ but seems like some of you haven't been on the rest of Veeky Forums you get baited so easily.

instagram.com/enacucek/

She's just a girl I'm infatuated with.

thangg u froger luv u to have niec day

That's so strange, that look so familiar, but maybe the one I saw was a bit skinnier.

Zzz

How can I make a webm of her juggling those oranges on OSX? I'm tech-retarded.

That's so qt.

Guys I want to go out tonight and have some fun but I have no one to invite.

What should I do? I already feel the pressure to eat something.

Thank you so much!

Do you like to drive? Sometimes its nice to just listen to music and drive around, can be peaceful depending where you live. You could drive out to a nice spot and then go for a walk, maybe someplace with a nice view?

just go and make new friends

lmao this cuck reminds me of elliot rodger so much

Maybe I'll take your word for it and go for a drive, I used to love to drive but I've driven so much that it has become a chore to me.
I have so many friends, I have friends at college (which is an hour away so I can't drink and there is possibility of them "not making it" when I've already driven all the way there), I have friends from high school in this town but they are really not reliable, I have friends in my old home town but they're all busy tonight.

I don't have a group of friends I belong to and I always feel like a guest when I'm out with somebody. There isn't a person I can phone right now and know that he'll pick up without a seconds thought and just go out with me and do nothing.

I know I should be grateful and it would be unfair to say I'm lonely to people that have no one because I've made all these friends in the last year or two and I know how it is to be completely alone but I still feel (and end up) alone most of the time.

Yeah I know the feel but sometimes if you have no place to go and are just chilling it can be nice.

You can always go to a movie at the theater too.

>tfw your theater just put back the No Singles policy again
Maybe that user doesn't have that rule

I live really far away from the closest theatre.

based fregg have a qt

she would be a qt if she didn't have
a- those fucking nails
b- those fucking piercings
c- alien eyes

i like the"alien eyes. agree about the piercings though, especially the gages. Can that ever get fixed or does it permanently fuck up their ears?

also tumblr nose and smoking

All I'm gonna eat today is a peach. How many calories is that? I feel bad about drinking supplements because calories. What to do?

They can get them sewn up but they still look gross and weird

Eat like 1200-1400kcal per day minimum, user.

It depends on the size. If you don't use a piercing there will possibly be a scar there, it will look like a mole, but she's using 2 fucking gages so I'm pretty sure the "hole" is permanent.
I fucking love her eyebrows, tho

I ate so much yesterday though!

that's okay, you won't binge if you eat enough regularly.

But I feel to disgusting, like I ate the world.

It'll pass. What's your current weight and height? What's your goal weight?

My goal is 95. I am 5'3, weigh 110.

Okay, you're pretty small. I'd say you can get away with eating 1150kcal. You'd reach 95-lbs by before the end of the year eating that every day. You'd have energy, you'd have nutrition, and you'd learn how to be 95-lbs for a very long time rather than 95-lbs until you ended up in a rehab center after health problems.

I understand wanting to be skelle, but permaskelle is the real goal.

also how I figured that is using this: losertown.org/eats/cal.php

how im supossed to do cardio without feeling dizzy and light-headed /thinspo/?

Drink more water.

suck on a dick before the run

I haven't figured this out yet, I usually eat somewhat normally if I exercise or else I get muscle cramps/lightheaded. Usually I'm fine if I'm eating around 1000 calories.

you look fantastic f@m, my goal body

almost there

goddamn he bf is ugly

>tfwnogf

I feel like I have large bones and I can't look thin.

I wasn't baiting him desu

wtf? is this real

By pushing through it.

Chew some gum while running.

Is this true?

Select theaters around the united states after that batman theater shooting decided not to let singles in. You have to be 2 or more people. It's fucking ridiculous, and sucks for robots like me that always go alone.

Now I have to wait for the movies to come out because I have no friends to go with.

i'd believe that.

Okay.

Thinking about stopping this cut soon. Not sure if I should continue, don't think it will get much better no matter how much leaner I get.

you look great hun