Can paleskins ever recover?

Can paleskins ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/04/20134514845907984.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>paleskins
I've never heard white people described this way but that's dope

Paleskins aren't white people but white people who refuse to tan because "muh skin" and look like ghosts.

They are in every thread

so, good taste then?

he fell for the tanning meme

enjoy your skin cancer and leathery skin

some tan/sun exposure is good for your skin

some chinks and japs avoid sunlight altogether

>Sweden
why am I not surprised

She would make a lovely pair of walking boots

>moderation is key
well of course it is, but as soon as you're turning brown, you've overdone it.
10 min a day is the recommended amount of sunlight exposure to help your skin produce the required vit b12 and D. any more than that and you're feeding cancer.

also tan is a pale tone of brown. The name is derived from tannum (oak bark) used in the tanning of leather. literally leathery skin.

I cannot physically tan. I've bee. Outside for an hour or two everday since spring started, shortsleeved often with no hat.

My forearms are definately a little darker, but im 99% irish/scottish so i just get more freckles.

hey lemme shit on a bag you´ll get the dark chocolate colour for free

Pale skin is better than Tan on both males and females.

Pale skin is both more mysterious and more elegant, not to mention tan skin gives off a "dumb bro/bitch" vibe.
There is a reason ladies in the past centuries would go around with an umbrella against the sun; that's right, cause pale skin is the skin of nobles and tan skin is the skin of piss-poor farmers obliged to work in the fields under the sun every day.

Moreover, tanning is known to cause premature aging, skin cancer, and is generally unhealthy, not to mention tanning salons are expensive as fuck.

Why would anyone still fall for the tan meme, when being pale (as long as it's not deathly sick pale) is both more attractive and better for your body and wallet?

I am really tan and people mistake me for Hispanic and I don't like this how do I stop getting tan

>wanting to look like a nigger

Pale skin is ugly. Only wageslaves and fucking nerds have pale skin. Tan skin shows wealth and availability for free time to tan.

This isn't 1930 anymore. Pale skin hasn't been cool for over half a century other than in dirt poor developing countries.

>tan skin shows wealth
LOL @ this faggot and his 2 dollar swedish tan tube
>availability for free time
woah he had 30 minutes in a weekend to spare thats so amazing

>skincolours X & Y havent been cool
skin isnt supposed to be cool you fucking retard thats why you buy overly expensive clothes and music to pretend you have a personality

do you unironically think the blonde lobster man in your pic looks good?

But white people are more prone to sun/UV ray damaging and skin cancer because of the lack of melanin so it's more price-y to take care of skin compared to naturally-born tan-brown skin.

Also this isn't the 17-18th century anymore.

xdddd

>skin is more prone to sun damage
>let's go tan! that will improve my health for sure!
yeah.

I didn't even imply that. Lol??

>white people are more prone to sun/UV-damge
>white people should expose themselves to sun/sun-damage

read I suppose reading comprehension is something you people should adopt, too.

>implying suntans aren't for wageslave fruit pickers and people that pick up trash in parking lots

>implying based trillionaire fashion overlords ever get sun

lmao confirmed unfashionable out of touch laggard faggot

probably thinks slim fit and muted earth tones are still relevant LMAO

from jersey shore to homeless people, tan has and always will be associated with people who can't get their priorities straight.
honestly though I'd rather you got out of your way to look brown so I can spot you from afar and ignore if you try to start a convo

So white homeless people to beach idiots are more respected than tan/brown homeless people to beach idiots now?

(You)

Thank you. Your foolish statement earlier deserved one, how about I give you another.

I spray tan twice a week because it makes my green eyes stand out more. And i'm over the pale skin thing

meant for

>Hey listen to me everyone, I'm a binary thinker!!

>He can't even spare 2 dollars and 30 minutes to tan what a loser!

If you have the danger of being mistaken for a fruitpicker or a trashman you have more problems than just your skin color. Most likely posture and self-respect. Nobody of worth could be worried about such a thing.

I like being pale, but I typically run outside every day so I'll get some exposure to sunlight at least.

I'm not sure what I was expecting from a Trump cúck, but, you can get a tan (!!!) just by being outside (e.g. blue-collar work).

>paying anything to look more nigger
embarrassing t b h

freckles > tan

Girls with freckles are qt

Maybe a farmers tan, not an actual tan

Ikr look at these unattractive men! They look like manual laborers! They probably don't even get laid.

Superior men are the color of printer paper. It shows they are inside all day eating doritos, which is superior to these men!

>implying a dead insecure faggot and an old insecure faggot are conventionally attractive men

Them and others like them are, and always will be, beach bros. Guys who spend all day preening and working on their physical appearance so that they can get fucked by dumb sluts and finally feel less ashamed about how they contribute nothing to the world.

All the pale, skinny, glasses-adjusting lab coat dorks will be the ones eating cupcakes in an impervious underground bunker while the world above burns down to nothing from impending nuclear world war. And then of course, they'll be the only ones left to repopulate society, so they have a monopoly on the "getting laid" part too.

I've bee too.
Tried to get a tan last year, ended up with uneven burns (also surprise freckles), not worth it. Going for sunblock and long sleeves this summer (if it ever comes, that is.)

smart nerds can only get women after they've been used up by all the other guys and are "looking to settle down."

That is not something to be proud of.

it's a Trump troll rite?

>Swedish Company
>Swedish

kek, why did that not surprise me?
fucking swedecucks.

fair skin has been the standard of beauty almost uniformly throughout the world for all of written history

i think we will be fine kek

>10 minutes a day
How the fuck would that even be possible unless you live in your moms basement

Huh, gotta hand it to Sweden for self-defense technology. Only they would think of spray-on camouflage to thwart immigrant rapists.
>Ooo, OO! Rasham, look! Delicate beautiful white woman to grope and fuck!
>You retard Jamad, she one of ours. She too strong and self-respect to grope. Real white woman have pale ghost skin and unable to say bad thing about brown man, even if she no like grab.
>O, you right. Skin too dark. Don't want to get hurt trying to put penis in her.
>No worry Jamad, we go to social issue protest rally later. Easy pickings.

Tan skin only look good in women that were meant to, well, have tan skin, like Latinas and middle eastern women, white girls with a tan look like thrash, please stop.

As a male myself who has European facial features and pale skin but lives in a tropical country, I look like thrash when I get tanned (which is like every time I go outside thanks to this shitty hot weather), when my skin recovers its natural color I really see the change. Damn you shitty Mediterranean genes!!

why are you even making the effort to write this

Both tan and pale look good
>muhh picking sides!!!

stfu faggots

Nobody cares about your neckbeardish pointless opinions, not even one girl.

Enjoy your skin cancer

100% agree nice opinion

use sunscreen you pleb

How about you take your ass back to Europe?

these people look like they belong next to a boat on a river, blasting classic rock and chugging light beer
why were they cut out and super imposed on some weird west coast-looking photo

I'm not European, I'm just a mestizo who came out looking like, well, an European.

God people get butthurt so fast nowadays.

>Swedish

real talk:
porcelain skin is godly on some women
some girls can also look good with a tan
BUT the picture op posted is monstrous

Implying Scooby would ever allow that GMO swill to touch his lips

I really want to touch that to see what it feels like

Scooby isn't insecure, he is just gay and into muscles. He made an airplane in his garage.

>tan skin shows wealth and availability for free time to tan.
this and shows your are outdoorsy and like to travel.

pale-as-hell bitches are shut-ins that spend all their entire life at home or their mother's basement, shit-posting on Veeky Forums and missing out on most of the beautiful things in the world
>ghostsies are going to defend this

i know the feeling

I've been out side alot recently..mainly drawing...listening to music or walking around like a lost prick and i may have slightly darker skin i've also got the "hello i'm a freckle and i'm here to turn you into a leopard" all the bridge of my nose and under my eyes.

I don't really mind freckles but i normally get a tan and it goes bye bye within a day or two.

Same, but i turn red, then back to pale. I have pics of me when i was little where my skin is a weird orange color from having been out in the sun too long. Looking orange and skin cancer isn't cool.

Regular spray tans cost hundreds of US dollaroos a month. If you use OTC products, it'll still cost about 50-100+ USD a month if you want to maintain the tan. The process if time consuming too.
Also, keep in mind that the initial "color " WASHES OFF. It's only there to indicate where the active ingredient was deposited so you don't get streaks.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/04/20134514845907984.html

>77% of Nigerian women use skin bleaching products
>59% in Togo
>27% in Senegal

>everybody wanna be a nigga but don't nobody wanna be a nigga