I got scammed out of my Margielas on Grailed Veeky Forums make me feel better

I got scammed out of my Margielas on Grailed Veeky Forums make me feel better

How?

Man said he wanted to trade for some Raf Adidas kyogres which is a shoe I've always wanted so I accepted. He shipped first and gave me the tracking number but I stupidly shipped mine out before checking it. Next thing I know his account is banned and the listing deleted.
I know its my fault for not checking the tracking first but I'm still heartbroken :'(

Sucks to hear it man :(

Sorry to hear

P.S. thx for the splatter gats lmao

go to his address and slap him m8

Yeah He lives in Cusset France unfortunately.
I do have niggas in France, not Cusset but they might be willing to travel for me.
Here's his address if any Frenchbros feel like avenging me:

Mirzakirov Victoria
22 rue de Bourgogne
03300 Cusset
France

>get scammed out of $400
>buy $300 plane ticket
>$150 car rental
>end up at an abandoned/for sale house that the scammer used

Can't you get your money back with a paypal dispute? Or does Grailed not endorse trades I forgot

Based Mirzakirov

You can do that! Contact grailed immediately

that sucks op
I never trade
next time maybe you guys should sell each other the same price for each item ($500) so you're safe and can chargeback if you get scammed and can be protected by paypal

OP I love you.

Guys, I want to trade some geobaskets I have but I don't want to get fucked over. Where should I trade & how do I prevent getting played like OP

Youll make some sick cops in the future, i also love you

Do you have niggas in Paris tho?

You can get your money back, but you can't get your soul and your love for your MMMs back.

>Oh right, make you feel better:
They were memes anyway

How could I get my money back since it was just a trade? It didn't go though paypal or anything

Does grailed officially support trades or do they say 'We take no responsibility' in this event?
About a year ago I put my fake off white hoodie up just to see what would happen. It had a glaringly obvious flaw that anyone into streetwear could pick out, yet I was still receiving offers of $250+, and one guy who was offering to trade MMM Gats, SLP niggershoes etc for it. I get the impression the guy offering trades was just out to scam.

how would you? there was no money traded, you didn't make a transaction. There is no transaction made on grailed, just some messages. Why would paypal pay you back anything when there was no money involved?

Funny part is - graild never helps. You can easyly scam anyone on this syte, and paypal wouldnt do anything too. Im actually very surprised anyone used this shitty "ebay", lmao.

>Cusset
Right next to Vichy, the nazicuck city.

I found MIRZAKIROV Ilkhom Luc. He got out of middle school in 2013. So a high schooler scammed you and Victoria is his mother.

Found his face. kek

Now that's a real fuccboi.

what a shithead

disgusting,

call his mom and complain

changed my mind, pay a local user to beat the shit out of his disgusting fuccbee ass

I live 1 hour away from Cusset and I have no qualms with beating up a kid OP hit me up

This is a great idea. Back when I was into downhill skateboarding I tried to trade one set of trucks for another (both worth ~$300) but the guy never shipped his trucks. After he ignored all of my messages, I started sending Mormon missionaries, blind person canes, and pizzas (with only crust and beef) to his house. Nothing happened, however, until I wrote a nicely worded letter addressed to his parents explaining the situation and a week or so later my trucks arrived in the mail.

kek it's happening, OP is getting his mmmmmm GATs back and Veeky Forums history is being made, identifying as my trip so I have this bread saved in the archives
word the idea comes from my youth, it's an all or nothing tactic: you either get parents who don't give a fuck (which is explainable because they raised a hypebeastswaggot) or you get caring parents that make the wrong right

yo! that'd be awesome m8

next time insist on both listing the items for their value
you pay grailed + paypal fees but its worth it for the peace of mind incase something like this happens or its a fake etc

THIS fucking son of a bitch! son of first gen immigrant probably too, cause that name + surname is some shitskin sandnigger name from post-USSR.

definitely try contacting his mother. chances are he's just spoilt brat who had no real parental upbringing, but his parents might actually be ok people.

and send that user to his house, win-win situation, you get gats back, your money, you get that lil fuck beat up... sweet

if you go, take pics/vids

I stole OP's 'gielas AMA

If this ends up happening please make a thread about it

i'm on a plane to france rn 1 sec

WHY would you ruin your new shoes by painting in them?

ayyy

black leather sneakers are one of the worst things i have to look at

you got that from google images faggot

keep us updated lol