Your Veeky Forums curses?

Your Veeky Forums curses?
Wide feet. No matter what boots I wear they will get stretched and look like fucking cheap shit.

Straight thin hair, can't grow decent facial hair and also a manlet.(165cm)

being ugly, being manlet, being unproportional

>pectus carinatum

just fuck me up

>ugly
>fat
>poor
>shitskin
JUST

>5'9 manlet
>wide hips
>acne scars
>receding hairline
>pig nose
>large head
>scoliosis

Terrible skin.

large rib cage! anyone have this problem, too? how do you deal with it? Mine's bordering on pectus excavatum, though. pic related is the best I have to show it.
I've noticed my upper back is reasonably large compared to my lower back, which means my arms and shoulders kinda disappear.

my thoughts lie with you, user.

I'm 5'7 and even men's small is baggy on me. I hate shipping in the boys section. I'm so ashamed to shop in the boys section that I just do it for online most of the time.

I'm 5'7 and 120 pounds and I wear normal peoples clothing. How much do you weigh?

Used to be a fighter, and now my nose is deformed. hooks when I smile, and my upper lip doesn't even move when I talk any more. Fucking sucks. Rest of my face is angular and sucked the fuck up, but I have this huge crooked nose.

I weigh 110.

like, ur chest caves in?

why is it that when i google this i find cp?

5'6 manlet chubby
besides that i just turned 18, have a great hairline, my beard is practically full just gotta let it grow out.
Good thing is i still have time to grow a few inches more maybe 2 hopefully, i can lose weight at anytime. im comfortable knowing theres hope.

I have huge thighs compared to the rest of My body. I'm 6'3 and 170lb.

yea, but just a bit. pic related shows it better

>Have fairly light complexion
>Have black hair
>Facial hair hasn't fully grown in yet
>Even after shaving I am stuck with this pedo mustache shadow
19. Truly suffering

i have got a big rib cage, im 6'3 and somewhat 166 lbs

Me too except 6 ft and 150

Being an early adopter in a sea of late bandwagoners.