Hey senpai what is the best watch I can get for $500?

Hey senpai what is the best watch I can get for $500?

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.macys.com/shop/product/bulova-mens-calendar-stainless-steel-bracelet-watch-39mm-96b244?ID=2363251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there is no best in watchland
there is only pain and suffering, and also Seiko
name your use, name your style, name your mechanism
and ye shall recieve

I just want to look more impressive than I actually am

just get a diver from Seiko or Orient

thats hideous
that color makes it look like a fake kids watch with candies inside

another one

that's a ontroversial one, but it does draw attention
how about a mako?

The usual Seiko SARB033/035.

Or look into Orient FD0F.

I would like something more office appropriate

or do you want something more dressy?

archimede 1950s

this desu senpai

terrorwave

At that pricepoint there is only one right answer famalam.

What is it?

:^)

?

;)

do you seriously not recognize an apple watch
even the most homeless cucks own one please dont waste ur money on one

Is it like an iphone on your wrist? I don't think we have them in my country.

what do you guys think?
www1.macys.com/shop/product/bulova-mens-calendar-stainless-steel-bracelet-watch-39mm-96b244?ID=2363251
it'd be my first real watch. i like it because it looks very clean, i think. plus, i found it for $195 on another website.

pic related
>forgot pic

Not a fan, but I hate pretty much every department store brand/design.

Everybody in this thread have shit taste, try this nigg

get an apple watch

nevermind this faggot has made them extremely unfashionable

>macys
>real watch

get a seiko for that money, seiyajapan.com

dont listen to any of these cuck bois.

here is a list of nice and good watches that are around 500$ or below.

seiko skx
steinhart ocean 1
steinhart 500 titanium
strela 3133
seiko sumo
citizen ana digi temp
g-shock GWA 1100 A1
gerlach navigator

there are so many styles in the list above and they are all notable watches that have good history and movements.

>seiko
>also sold at macy's
>???
also at that pricepoint, not a huge fan of the designs of seikos

well anybody seriously into watches will tell you to get whatever you like and not give a fuck so get your macy's watch

it'll get shit on if you post it in watch threads, but so do $5000 watches because people don't like how they look.

honestly Veeky Forums as a whole could learn a lot from watchfags attitude

Apple Watch until you're willing to drop the big bucks on a real watch, until then, just get an Apple Watch.

>Fotos del articulo

Chapo guzman pls go

do you know what specific model this is? i can't find it

orient bambino
white face
black band

only ones i could find have different faces. the only exact one i found is used... i am disappoint :(

Get a fake omega

actually i found it on canadian amazon
$265 usd with expedited shipping :)

brah

Seiko SARB/SARX/SARG series.

>I'm a faggot.

I don't know why people are gonna shit on Bulova. Historically a highly reputable watch brand with American origins. Now owned by Citizen, you can expect decent miyota movements for the money, pretty accurate and efficient quartz. I own a number of watches, my favourite is the Bulova 98A123, it's automatic, keeps time fairly well for a mechanical, but it probably gets the most amount of compliments from watch snobs, people wearing a timex to people at my work wearing Breitlings. I think for someone to insult Bulova they would have to be a grade A retard and know nothing about watches in general, and comparing it out of its price point is also unrealistic. Tbh that one isn't my favourite design, but their build quality are generally very good and I would prefer it anyday over my Tissot automatic, where the bands feel like cheap shit. If people roast you for the look, that's fine, but at that price, they shouldn't insult the brand. There are better watches for the money, of course, but if you like the style, get it. They're reliable, accurate, efficient, and any watch snob would know that Bulova has an excellent hi story in watch making. Some retards are saying department store brands, and yeah, that means Seiko, citizen, movado, and a couple other Swiss watches. Get it if you like it. Most people just fucking repost the same fucking standard watches to recommend to others, the same brands that were recommended to them when they probably asked the same questions, so typical. It's always Seiko and Orient, which both are great brands, there are plenty of others like Citizen and Bulova for lower to mid price ranges. Half of the watch snobbery on here is pseudo-snobbery, so take it with a grain of salt sometimes but there are a lot of great tips to be found.

If I'm being honest, you can probably get it much cheaper with same day shipping from Amazon prime. Same with Seiko 5's for like $74. But it's up to you, just don't get a Daniel Wellington.

"Sport"( coast guard so regulsr swimming and sometimes diving though not even near 100m yet, but id prefer water proof to 150m), conservative so metal or nsto color strap and a simple face (ex. Blsck/grsy/browm/od green/navy, etc.) Quartz or solar preferred
Also im a gril

I'm not going to speak for anyone here, and I haven't been in a Veeky Forums watch thread in about 4 years, but the reason I hate bulova is that they put awesome movements in the most god-awful cases with butt-ugly dials

They're not the only ones that do this, but they do it at an infuriatingly accessible price point so maybe that attracts more mad