Is hair like pic related effay? My hair is just like this and I'm not sure whether to change it up or keep it...

Is hair like pic related effay? My hair is just like this and I'm not sure whether to change it up or keep it. What other cuts or styles could work for women with this texture?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/12/t-magazine/curly-hair.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For this style it depends entirely on your face desu

I also have hair like this, but a lot thicker. I cut it recently and not became more straight.

That's definitely true. I think the cut works fine with my face shape, my worry was more that long hair like this could be kinda bland. I get comments on it pretty frequently though so I guess the curls may do enough to keep it from being generic.

nytimes.com/2016/05/12/t-magazine/curly-hair.html
own it, OP

desu I girl I really like has this hair so it's fine, but I'm bias

r u a qt self-conscious jewish girl :3?

I think it looks better than straight hair, but looks really good cut shorter.

>lorde
>jewish

Nah, just eastern european.

Thanks for all your thoughts guys, much appreciated. A few years ago I disliked my hair but it's become part of my identity now, and I know people in my life associate it with me. Every so often I get antsy for a change but then I realize I'd miss it if it were gone. For those who suggested shorter, how short are you talking? Shoulder length, chin length?

Pic of your hair?

In my humble opinion I think that kind of hair looks like total dogshit

I'm about to go to bed so I'm kinda sloppy but here ya go

careful not to cut yourself on that edge

That's basic bitch long hair, with the added sloppiness of looking like you just woke up. You need more curl to make it Veeky Forums. That kind of wavy layered style is extremely common and boring. Try a curl cream/diffuser

Don't listen to this autistic moron

Hair is fine as long as you have a skinny bod to go with it. Would be perfect for SLP AW16

seconding this.

t. dates basic bitchs

she should at least cut some bangs into it. that side part...come on. this is what she looks like & probably dresses like, since all the girls here are from /soc/

I mean, I normally do that when I wear it down which makes it curlier like the original pic, but I've had it in a bun all day so this is what I've got to work with right now. I posted originally because I sometimes worry it's too boring/basic so if you have other suggestions lmk

We have to be optimistic. She is Eastern European, they have good thrift stores there.

You're way off, every few months I check out /mu/ until it's been 5 min and it gets too noxious

That's just my parents. I'm in sf so I could pop into a consignment shop and go full rick if I wanted (I don't)

Thx to you both

and to you too because you did actually have a suggestion in there

Yeah, see, you're gonna do the SLP aesthetic perfectly with that hair, just be really skinny. Nothing but vegetables for you. Go on a drive north or south and pick up some good thrift stuff and you're set.

What the fuck is wrong with your eyebrows

Oh my Lorde

holy shit they're like 3 inches apart

Den Haag pls

your hair looks better than Lorde's

t. Edgelord

I like your hair, OP. If you definitely want a change though something like this could look good

I like your hair and the way it fits with want I can see of your face and body. Don't straighten the curls or anything like that. I don't know where you are from, but in my country curly-haired girls are extremenly uncommon and straight-haired basic bitches are all you can see.

psdt: do you want to marry me?

Keep it. It's not basic bitch core if you have decent style otherwise

L O N D O N

def keep it

Give up and buy a wig

If you want to be Veeky Forums, you should buzz it desu.

Sinead O'Connor is the most Veeky Forums

We need to update the "basic girl" outfit. It's changed over the past couple years.

keep looks good

These fucking shoes

>im a girl on the internet

naturally curly hair is absolute HHHNNNNNNGGG tier

>anything posted by a girl is attention whoring, even when gender is relevant

It looks good op

I dig your look, it's pretty and feminine without being try hard

>h-hey Op, im defendin u. Can we haber sex n-now?
-_-

Can you think of a scenario where you would consider it acceptable for a girl to post? Or do we need to be constantly vigilant in our defense of this fortress of male hormones and autism?

posting any picture of your face is cancer on an anonymous imageboard. hair threads, facial aesthetics, etc. are clearly just fishing for compliments/attention