Looking to join the messenger bag club. Getting tired of backpacks

Looking to join the messenger bag club. Getting tired of backpacks.

Let's get a messenger bag inspo threat going

metrosexual faggot

cunt detected

don't.

Filson Field Bag

best investment ever

Timbuk2 classic is really good for hauling more stuff

Enjoy your spine surgery later in life

>Filson Field Bag
>best investment ever

Gotta agree. I have their briefcase not the field bag but it just gets better and better looking with daily use. They're really made to last and to wear in, rather than be replaced after a few years.

I've got a tiny herschel hunt bag for EDC. Big enough to carry my surface pro 2 and one book and other small things like chargers, sunglasses, wallets, pens etc. For class and travel i use a Timbuk2

shit, have any backpack recommendations then? I look like a lil ass kid with my backpack

What other items (brand included) do you use every day?

Welcome to sore shoulder city

Not sure why you'd wanna know but I don't mind telling.
>Sony MH1 earbuds sometimes paired with Fiio E10K
>Zebra pens and pencils
>Surface Pro 2
>Midori Notebook
>Rayban rb2180
>random ass multitool, wallet, chapstik, allergy medicine, microusb and surface charger, and keys

Basically enough for me to jot down notes if i needed or to sit at a cafe and do random browsing or work online whenever im out. Surface pro is great for that. I usually go out to random places late at night to take my mind off of things so those are basic things

>briefcase

just strap the bag higher to your back

Is this a good messenger bag?

nah it's pretty fucking ugly desu

What about this one?

If only I wasn't poor

>the messenger bag club

>autistic 5th year engineering student core

Mismo MS is gorgeous. Too bad I can't spend that kind of money.

>messenger bag club.

you mean you are a man and want a purse.

I've been using a laptop bag for my books and other things that don't fit in my pockets, whenever I go somewhere and need to carry extra shit.

I don't use the shoulder strap because honestly it's just more work than it's worth, unfolding the strap, lifting it over my head/arm, and having the bag sway around as I walk and turn corners, then having to lift it all over my head/arm to take it off and put it down, just for two free hands. It ruins my silhouette, gets tiresome, and looks more like a purse than anything, hanging off of your shoulder.

So I carry it around like a briefcase using the top handle. I can put it down anywhere, either on my lap sitting, or between my knees standing, if I need two hands. It's not supposed to be an accessory, it's a device to transport things that don't fit in the storage pockets on my clothes. As such, I don't "wear" it around. I carry it to where I'm going, then put it down when I'm there.

That said, I'm really considering getting a decent briefcase / attache case. If I'm going to just carry my shit around in a bag, I might as well carry it around in a reinforced and professional-looking "bag".