How noticeable is my receded hairline? does it look bad?

how noticeable is my receded hairline? does it look bad?

wow is this actually you? yeah it is really bad mate.

yes it's me. should I buzz it off?

It's easily noticeable, but you should still keep it.

keep it. most men end up with widows peaks, it doesnt look bad
when you actually start balding like i did, then you shave off

Not trying to be mean but dude you look underage as shit

And yeah, it is noticeable as hell. To buzz it or not is up to you but when you get that hairline it's time to transcend from effay streetwear to dadcore and more conventional fashion. It's true, spread the word

buzz would probably look way better yeah

It doesnt look bad, you dont have a five-head either.Also enough hair to say, Im not bald. Do you have the M hair line tho? Bradley Cooper has it many other men have it, I have it. I see no problem with it.

what's a 5 head?

Its a huge ass forehead, its a joke, if you see someone with a huge forehead(4head) you'll think they have a 5head.

kek

I hope for you that it was always like that and didn't get that high only recently.

You're fucked mate, mine isn't nearly as bad and I'm already buzzing it all off.

he looks like a regular 20 yo guy really

looks like someone took your face in photoshop and pulled it away and down from your head

hm, should we fix it?

It depends if it suits you. I buzzed my hair off because I looked like a 16 year old retard but I just figured out I have big ears

boy it looks like you hair is literally flying off your scalp shave now

im not sure, i was thinking something more like this

excuse my horrible editing skills.

I see, well we can make that work as well.
Although I'd say you scaled the features a tad too much and the eyes are a bit too high.

Yes, well, it was 20 seconds in paint so sue me. Atleast he doesn't look like some 90s nickelodeon character anymore

could you make him not have the arms of a 12 year old as well? this is quite amusing

Like this?

its perfect

well... at least its human now

His original picture looks more like a shoop than your shoop.

All is not lost.

Recognise your life is meaningless and human existence is inherently absurd and you may be able to pull off the Camus.

Here, I'll throw in a gif as an extra for you guys.

That's it for today, /ic/ out.

r8

This guy looks like Beavis

a-am i helping?

trying to pull off the Camus is like trying to push a rock up a hill for eternity

we got a new meme here

did I make a mistake buzzing my hair

I've got a 5 head always have but it started receeding recently too

I'm 23

I'm 23 as well, I'm much worse than you. It doesn't look bad.

Cheera. I'm starting to thin on the crown too. I'm glad I can at least grow a beard for if it all disappears.

looks good m8

I did undergo a hair transplant procedure a couple of months ago. Hyped to see the results

I wonder if your dads or maternal grand dads are also bald?

beavis and butthead

my maternal grandad isn't fully bald, but his hair stops about half way back on his head. He doesn't give a shit though because he's got the thickest black and grey beard I've ever seen and it's massive (nohomo). My dad's not bald either but his forehead is quite big. I expect my hairline will continue receeding slowly but that I won't go bald.

you know, this board is alright sometimes

who gives a shit, you're sick a skating m80
keep sleeping on clubgear drops but that shit is dope

doesn't matter bro you shred
forget about it and go skate

The more messed up your hair (read: the more vertical it is) the easier the hairline is to see. shower when it gets up to keep it mellow, or wear a hat/hood. Furthermore, dont angle your face down like that, it shows the line more. Keep good posture and your head back.

Also, that guy deleted his comment, but ya dude keep skating and that drinking update shit is hilarious.

oh fuck how do I delete a thread

what did his comment say?

is that you trunks

how much did you have to pay?

is this you?

nah trunks always posted his face didn't he

Looks obvious but you look good. You have that white trash but confident look. I'd hang out and hit on slags with you.

Prophet also didn't have a red hue to his hair or skin and his face was longer.

second time on Veeky Forums, looks like I'm here to stay

I was the guy who deleted a post. I referenced the crew you skated with but wanted to give u your privacy so i posted instead.

You can't wait this long to delete a thread, but for next time, click the downarrow to the right of
'Anonymous 06/21/16(Tue)13:52:56 No.11429884' and there should be a 'delete' option.

And man, the pic you posted had a qt grill in it, so i dont see what you're worrying about

yea. you jelly

>shitskin

Do you have T.P. for my bunghole? I would hate for my holio to get polio.

Nobody is jealous of the hair that you've been cutting the same since you were 9
What are you going to do if Super Cuts starts charging more than $10 for a trim?

>also a receding hairline
Lmao

Take a side pic and pull your hair back

life is good in point loma.

I cut my own hair

peanut butter and..

>bean hair

no thanks

well I mean, you are receding

your hair looks exactly like mine did 6 months ago

desu I'm not lilmanmili i just used this pic of him cuz my hairline looks the same and I didn't wanna post a pic of myself.

ya i sorta figured that at first, but then i got caught up in the idea of clubgear boys on Veeky Forums

where do you skate ?

grew up in van but living in mtl currently