re

Thoughts?

great

trash. RIP thread, make another

Wearing my new shoes today

Leave

Pretty casual today.

straight outta highschool

Where did you get those shorts? Want them.

Noice?

>f-first fit posted

going for that summer ish palewave ish basic look

constructive criticism is very welcome, that's the only reason i'm posting t b h

Shoes?

w2c trousers?

It looks very flamboyant between the pale wave, club masters, tuck, cropped pants, and white on white matching shirt to shoes. It's just too much imo.

H&M tbqhwyf

F U C C B O I

great look if you want to announce to the world that you go about your daily business with a couple of hot wheels stuffed up your ass

Is this the new God of Veeky Forums?

care to elaborate??

i-im not gay tho

reckon i should go with untucked then and ditch the club masters?

your room is pretty awesome

that's my sisters room pham

post pics of sis

White converse on the bottom. Also can someone show me how to take a proper fit pic pls

Do like this

cringe

autism/10

high elf nick jonas

i finally got to buy some nice clothes for waywt's!

Nice proportions but get slimmer shoes instead, will make you look lighter

no way slimmer shoes would make that wide midsection look absurd

what would you suggest then?

ffs beginner mistake

I guess I am one.

throw jeans and shirt away. that cuff looks pretty bad

Amazing

I've seen this guy before, he has lost weight but slimmer shoes will help a bit more

Something pointy, SLP if that's in your price range

did you jump in a puddle of mud? wash your jeans you filthy mog

Not really in my price range right now, why do you suggest something pointy?

I just realized I typed the wrong punctuation mark...it was "Noice." Those fits are good.

everything fits well - only problem is the white shit and white shoes are too "matchy matchy"

replace w/ black shoes (derbies) or a black t shirt and it would be a lot better

LOL @ guy who said "good proportions"

the shoes work well - i like the chunkyness. The problem is that your pants are pulled up too high by like 3 inches

other than that, good fit

I haven't washed my jeans once
but I've only had them for a week, the wash itself is p disgusting.
I was planning on having them dyed like mentioned in diy thread () but haven't found an appropriate method yet.

? and why

eliza, i chose you

thanks for the advice. i'll look into a pair of derbies.

know any good ones?

Op shop
April 77 waits
Raf

short sleeve button-down, heather grey jogger shorts, leatherband nautica watch, and some old ass kicks i havent worn since 9th grade

Its humid today.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

Nice. wear socks though. grey/cream for pale, white for normcore

Good idea. Ty bb

desu, this dude has fresh phitz

those pants are so awful
they ruin pretty much every single fit you wear them with

Nice dude, makes me want to have non-hairy legs. Only thing I don't like is the green/blue, wish it was another coloured sweater

scrap the japanese shit

jesus

what about them makes them awful?

pants are ok btw imho

Really bland imo. Don't take it the wrong way, you've got the right idea but like other's said, too much white. It's just really plain. Try different colored shirts or shoes. Also socks.

Not bad

I like it but it lacks any real color except black.

burn everything but the shoes

LMFAO

mfw I'm rooting for you to randomly pull off an amazing fit and shock Veeky Forums but I know that you are just looking for the attention of some low hanging fruit on the internet and will never become the true queen of the board

>Forever 21

You're not gonna make it

w2c hat my man?
also really nice fit i dig the COS sweater

Just a polo hat my man, and im so glad that i bought this cos sweater. The colour is gr8

yeah but i kinda like the logo on it, do you have any link ?

I care about you so I'm going to tell you to take off that god damn shirt and throw every fedora and hat that isn't a baseball cap or beanie in the trash today.

I personally dont like the shoes with that fit at all senpai

Cant seem to find it on their site, i bought mine from an outlet

its acceptable because its you but i think a little color would suit this nicely

thanks but i really think that my hat is pretty good and i see nothing wrong with my shirt . Maybe this fit is not really cood af but pretty basic and simple

damn, anyway what's the site pls so maybe i can find a nice cap

Just google polo hats, but id rather cop a fake than pay the retail proce desu. I got lucky and found mine for $35

If you have to defend something being effay it's not effay

nice hairline

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

To be honest, I actually trimmed my legs by like 1,5cm

hi man w2c t-shirt pls ? i like that print

UC SS15

great fit, desu

Not a bad fit too bad you look like you weight 120 pounds and are the spitting image of a fuccboi.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

ily

How do you trim leg hair??? I need this vital information! Also nice fit, although in summer I would generally go for lighter and less saturated colors.

nice fit

Basically hair clippers with digital length setting and just brush away
And thanks but in Sweden its cloudy quite often so I can get away with it but I don't have a sweater when it's sunny, usually a white tee

the rise on your pants is absolutely fine don't listen to that other fag