Have an afro right now but looking to get something new. Could someone tell me what this cut is called...

Have an afro right now but looking to get something new. Could someone tell me what this cut is called? Its not exactly a high top but its also not just a simple taper, what do I ask my barber for.

everything I see a haircut like this i think of how what a bitch it must be to comb

Isn't that just a low fade?

PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE

You don't comb or pick black curly hair when it's dry, that's how you get breakage. Use moisturizers, oils, and hair lotions.

just show him the fucking picture

Just get the fade then buy one of those sponges.

Got that lineup is gorgeous. Wish my hairline wasn't awkward.

There's a spot on mine where it just doesn't grow fully. I have to like pull my hair over it to make it look normal otherwise I'll have a bump in my hairline which is just cancerous.

You're both wrong this cut is achieved with a sponge brush, they also have dread brushes

>they also have dread brushes

this is a meme, never met anyone who has successfully grown dreadlocks using those sponges

they're good for little twists and curls but nothing more

Just show him the picture

That's probably because those people wet their hair too often. Or they have loose hair.

>this is a meme

Can we stop using the word meme as a replacement for the word joke or anything of the sort.

i tell dude don't touch the top at all, just a taper fade

like i literally stop him if he goes past my forehead hairline (in terms of height) with the clippers

>confirmed white boy

what the fuck, bruh just say you want a drop fade but leave the top or show him the photo

This. If you describe it to him, it will end up not being what you actually wanted. Since there isn't an official name for whatever that is.

Ask for the fuccboi cut.

t.guy who uses this as base for growing out his hair.

in all seriousness though, I'm growing out my hair, is it fine to keep going with until my hair is of sufficient height before doing shit with it? Though mine isn't that high though.

Broccoli cut

this haircut is played the fuck out jesus please stop with the shit already

Bump

get a natural dreadfro , it is (gonna be) the next memecut.
Just get some twist outs and let it grow