www83.zippyshare.com/v/12iERp2m/file.html
www83.zippyshare.com/v/5yClsl5u/file.html
grailed.com/listings/689350-Stephan-Schneider-aw12-raskan-panelled-trousers
warosu.org/fa/thread/S11219205
imgur.com/a/0PFhe
youtube.com/watch?v=6-IncR9frUk
ebay.com/itm/NEW-CONVERSE-CHUCK-TAYLOR-ALL-STAR-HI-142400F-BLACK-/131505557253
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you do minimal custom jean jackets?

Does anyone have any inspo on this?

Do you have anything OP?

Halfway done with my Cheech Wizard tshirt. I just need to sew on the stars and close the sides.

I have some electrical wires with red insulation and I decided to make a belt from it.

Here's a link with some books: dropcanvas.com/3l480
The link expires in three days sadly.

We need a FAQ, where we give answers to the basic questions. This interests me, but where should I start? Which sewing machine should I buy? What fabric should I use?

thanks for the link to those pdfs :)

yeah, the picture I posted is original content
I have one that I made/am making, let me get some pictures up

the patch kills it imo

What are you going to do with it? Add more patches? Dye it?

one back patch and maybe some studs, it'll be dome by friday as it's philly still fucking shreds this weekend

Shouldn't be too hard to finish.

Tyvek user here

Ids habbenin
The hat has happened
The first cloth prototype is actual shit: it has no liner, the needle on the machine needed replacing, the fabric was 3 bucks a yard, and it was the first time i've used a sewing machine since art 1 in high school

Looks good man, practice those topstitch lines/curves a bit more on some spare fabric so they don't loook as uneven on the finished hat.

is that supposed to be denim

managed to rip the knee of my jeans
torn between leaving it and patching it
anyone got any patching inspo?

at one point but now it's mostly beer and various bodily fluids

currently im up to this scab pants. the pants is linen n patchworks is cotton. planning to take this on serious attempt on black denim soon

soz for the shitty cam

crust pants my man

Sick

the actual patchwork looks great but i think the line where it meets the top half looks off, i think it could look better if you had them offset so it makes a kind of stepped line, rather than just a straight one
maybe you could also do some patches higher up just on their own so its kinda like a fade from patches to regular pants

thats jus not my problem.. the crotch area look retarded when i tried it on as it appear bulky.. wat do

can i steal the idea from your op pic

probably because the patchwork is much tighter than the pants originally were

ayy broski the links dead, would u mind to upload it somewhere else?

dropcanvas.com/v308c

I'll try to find a better file hosting site later.

its reached the bandwidth. everytime.

megashare?

www83.zippyshare.com/v/12iERp2m/file.html
www83.zippyshare.com/v/5yClsl5u/file.html

What a mess.

why tyvek? why a hat

Thought this was a flak jacket before I saw the picture in full size.

i have a few trousers that id like to get hemmed. one is a pair of jil sander trousers that i'm too scared to do on my own, so i'll probably go into an actual place. but the rest are basics that i wouldn't mind practicing on.

can anyone recommend a small cheap sewing machine?

Have you tried google yet?

Pfaff or Singer

Can't find these anywhere so was thinking about making something similair. How difficult would this be to make with 0 experience?

Quite hard. Start with a t shirt or underwear to make yourself familiar with your machine and the sewing.

1/1

im almost positive it is becuz of the fit of the said. the pleats essentially.

i'm actually selling those pants

grailed.com/listings/689350-Stephan-Schneider-aw12-raskan-panelled-trousers

w2c shoes/id

Bumping with progress

To earflap or not to earflap?

this is such an interesting idea

also where exactly do you get the tyvek envelopes? can you get them for free?

ear flaps may look pretty cool. pic unrelated but some inspo

Nah I used envelopes from office depot

Others use big mailing envelopes

Maybe if you raid a house being built you may find some scraps

Where can I find nice patches to go on a midwash jacket? Nothing edgy, subtle weeby is somewhat acceptable. I wanna get a shoulder patch like pic related.

Online shops

dont

Literally fuck off if you're not going to help.
Google comes up with fuck all and the patch general master post is fully of edgy shit.

try MokuyobiThreads on etsy maybe
etsy in general is a good place for patches

>those three last digits

warosu.org/fa/thread/S11219205 There's a pastebin in there with links to various sites with patches.

>MokuyobiThreads
Thanks

Hopefully it's updated, last ones I remember seeing were just recycled from last year with nothing new.

yeah this is awesome, might try some similar patchwork on some tote bags I'm planning on making just ordered like 4 metres of calico for it last night wew

with 0 experience you would probably fuck it up, which would be expensive as the materials wouldnt be cheap. start on a couple small projects, get a hang of it then try it. You'll need a pattern but if you get the hang of it you should be able to make it fairly soon

If only they were size 28's

i forgot to mention that hose are darts, (maybe pleats?) on either side but otherwise fairly straightforward

Pants sould be relatively simple, but prototype on cheap fabric first

making super over the top shorts.

I cant think of any text to put on the sides

how did you make this?

Put words in only one place

3 is too many
2 might pass if you don't put something stupid

bleach tie dye blue chino pants. the black lines are painted

song lyrics, memes
wear them around and try to make outfits with them as they are now, if having script actually complements things then it'll be easier to narrow things down from there
i wanna see a fit with these desu

dad?

?

>song lyrics, memes
that's retarded. it should be something with impact and selfawareness as signalling/branding, ie jenny holzer

look sweet

is it possible to bleach something all the way white? or will it always come out like that?

it's pretty much impossible from what i've heard.

chinesestore/10

you can but it won't last for long at all

added chain detail to these loafers.

I'm going to try to tailor a pair of pants to look like this. what leg opening do you think this is tapered to?

not a fan of loafers in general but it looks well done

neither am I but I picked them up for $25, clipped the old metal branding off with some bolt cutters and dug out an old wallet chain that resembles the bevel chain on the SLP Wyatt chain boots. Then I got some jewelry rings, put that shit on, and done, whole thing for under $30

what backpack is that

on a side note, where to cop tees like this, very large sleeves but still cropped in the length

thoughts on doing this?

imgur.com/a/0PFhe

also whats the best paint to do it?

Looks dope imo, people say angelus paint is best for shoes but do some research just in case

Writing on shitty old shoes
Y/N?

Would angelus paint be good for painting the yellow stitching on these docs black?

never altered my own clothes before

It'd be good but you'd need to thin the paint i think and also use a really fine brush unless you're making the stitching black as well

can look cool but most of the time it doesnt. If they are beater shoes and you dont care if they dont turn out how you want them to then its whatever

the black shoe with white writing probably best option.

Thought about writing on some old beat up grey vans
If it turns out okay I wanted to buy some black 10€ shoes from H&M and write on them

I did it. I couldnt really get the top part of the shoe but its not to bad. I just used thinned acrylic paint and did like 4 layers. I need to get longer laces but I think it turned out really well

felt like making this.

saved thanks

I'm going to do this but I am going to crop them instead of cuffing them. I am going to taper to a 7 maybe 6.5 inch leg opening

gonna be bleaching a couple denim jackets tomorrow, any advice? inb4 drink the bleach

dilute the bleach, dont put straight bleach on anything you dont want to ruin

"THE UNIVERSE IS BREATHING''

'CAN YOU FEEL IT?"

Bleached, tailored and distressed a pair of jeans

this is cool, any tips how to do this senpai.?

Drink the bleach :^]
Also Post some pics when its done i'm interested

any ideas on how to put fringe bottom on a hoodie like this? Ive never seen a hoodie like this

youtube.com/watch?v=6-IncR9frUk

Find some fringed fabric or make your own and then make a strip that has a slightly longers length as the circumference of the bottom of the hoodie.
Flip the hoodie inside out and set up your sewing machine with cotton of the same colour as your hoodie. Pin the fringed material on the hoodie and then use the sewing machine to sew a single continuous stitch - stitching the fringed material to the hoodie.
Ta da

Spent today making this tote bag. Used some calico to make the actual bag and then hand embroidered and sewed on the little flower patch on the front.
First time ever using a sewing machine for a purpose other than hemming jeans so I'm pretty happy w the outcome!

I've read 1 cup bleach per 4 cups water, would you recommend anything different?
kek :^]
I'll post pics. If not in this thread and this dies out I'll start a new thread on Monday so be on the look out for it

cute

nice user, are they the chuck twos?

The classic angle to try and disguise how fat you are

Sand the converse logo and the shit around the sides?

nah, sounds good. just be patient and let that shit soak it up for a good long time (2 hours)

cool

nah lol they are a pair of these

ebay.com/itm/NEW-CONVERSE-CHUCK-TAYLOR-ALL-STAR-HI-142400F-BLACK-/131505557253

they are pretty much pre-chuck 2 minimalist shoes. they stopped producing them so you cant actually get them from converse.