OZWEEGO SS17

What does Veeky Forums think?

still fugly

also there are like 15 colorways that look exactly the same. what the fuck is this guys deal releasing 4 black sneakers with a tiny detail in a different color?

that's probably the best colorway yet, but it is still a shoe most people that are not aware of the who designer is would make fun of

black gum sole >>>

>those instructions
for who is that? not final product right?

i assume so. guy who posted it refused to give me details + couldn't find these anywhere else

He went from taking the colorways of autistic preschooler shoes to the tinged yellow dirty look of a construction worker's shoes.
what will the absolute madman think of next?

I legitimately have no idea why this shoe is perceived as such hi fashun. Is it supposed to be a satire or an experiment to make something that generic that it becomes unique?

Skinny ankles

Has anyone ever really even been as far as to do want look more like?

They do look like special needs/autism shoes desu

i'm very serious here and i'm genuinely not trying to make fun of anyone but what is the appeal behind these?

Is it just because they're made by Raf? no judgement if that is.

Because I genuinely do not get it at all. I think they're just another ugly orthopedic shoe. In my eyes, they occupy the same space, aesthetically, as Nike Air Monarchs. Bulky sides, overpadded, with an overdesigned and super blocky sole.

Is it supposed to be ironic? Did raf design these with the intent of making them look ugly, or do he and everyone who likes them actually think there's something appealing and positive about the design.

Please, catch me up to speed.

W 2 C
C

They're supposedly from the show room, there's more pictures floating around instagram from buyers and other people in attendance. Seems like it might be a final detail but not certain?

I'm confused by the gusset text mostly. And the atrocious squaring at the toe box.

can someone post a fit where these shoes don't look like they belong to someone with special needs

it is the final product, the shoe grabs inspiration from "bunny boots"

raf also did his own bunny boots when he collabed with sterling ruby

I've been thinking the same thing user.

Because they're so overdesigned that they are a refreshing contrast to all of the "minimal" stuff that is more popular in men's fashion. They actually do have a beautiful and relatively simple silhouette, too, which sets them apart from overly gaudy sneakers like cinza aria and ones made just for comfort like the Monarchs.

Some people just like em for what they are. For the longest time i thought rafs are autismo shoes but then i've seen one worn irl and it looked great. Not an easy look to pull off for sure but it fills that gap for a unique footwear product, something like high fashion dadcore. shape is also great like what the other user mentioned. It just really comes down to personal preference

.tfw raf will never release another sterling ruby collection

this pale pastel colorway is so fucking sexy.. It has flow - > direction

nice used court classics.