Please lurk more before you judge someone's post in a WAYWT or if they are generally just asking for advice...

Please lurk more before you judge someone's post in a WAYWT or if they are generally just asking for advice, also before posting.

If you post in waywt you accept that you will be shat on and may get advice, and that the advice you get may come from well informed people or may come from manchildren, or actual children.

It's up to those who post pictures to not be literal retards and consider the advice, possibly disregarding it.

Please delete this metathread btw, and sage if you bother to reply.

glad to see i didnt make the image

this is why talk shit post fit exists

also the kid in the dress actually looks fantastic imo

>Please ... sage if you bother to reply.

fuck u i forgot ok

>le epic meta and cherrypicked thread

OP, I hate you and everything you represent and want you to know you're one of the reasons why this board and entire website in general is shit

How is this cherrypicked
In a WAYWT thread with 150 image posts, maybe 5 will either be legitimate posts, or actually good fits.
The rest are the fits in the OP, or stupid bait that gets twenty replies because people have downs.

seconded,
dress kid is 10/10

well people dress bad you shittalk and give advice so they can dress a little better, what's wrong with that faggot? Not everyone is a fashion genius it takes time and work and failed attempts

feel like shitty eliza should be in OP image

I posted a bait fit in WAYWT and someone told me to get Stan Smiths and a dad cap, kek

tbf doesnt belong there hes the best thing about current waywts and has been for a while

youre on point w/ everything else tho. all these college freshman/highschool seniors in memefits shit up everything

or consider the fact that not every fit is worth posting, and youre better off cultivating a sense of taste and inspiration through other sources than having people __tell you explicitly__ how to dress because thats the antithesis or personal style. sorry your picture got picked bro but if this is the feedback youre looking for youre better off on reddit

This down to a T

I'd be glad for this guy to give me fashion advice

No shit cause that's you. You dress like shit

""""" ok"""""

dude are you like 5'1"

no 6'2 10% bf

that mirror is fucking you up man

lmao

impossible

sure is summer in here

here's your (you)

here's your (you)

But that's the beauty of anonymity. It doesn't matter who someone is. if they give valid criticisms, then their comments stand regardless of what they wear, what their skin colour, etc.