Veeky Forums haircuts

I saw a lot of hair threads but they were all very specific. I'm just looking for inspo for fashionable male hair styles.

don't cut it

are buzz cuts, really long hair, or dylan roof the only /fa cuts?

yes

Does it actually look good from the front?

Hair ideas for widows peak? My widows peak isn't dramatic, it's actually quite subtle, but that subtlety makes it difficult to get some styles I'd like done

No

also young leo

Leonardo Di Caprio has a widows peak. He styles his hair with that in mind really well.

Bump

Are headbands Veeky Forums?

I've been growing out ny hair and now it's at a point where I can't tie it up yet but it's still long enough to fall in my eyes, and I don't like using products to hold my hair.

also pic related, how does his hair not fall to the front and just stay at his sides? he's using mousse or something right?

I think they are

but a lot of people hate them here, i'd say just go for it and see what reaction you get really

headbands are nice. ive been thinking of using one when i get longer hair

I guess I'll hop on the headband train

anyone know where to cop a decent looking one? amazon is trash and I don't know where else to look

doesnt look bad to me

finally getting my hair uncucked in Chicago later today. going to Chicago's Best Barbershop, anyone familiar?

From /r9k/

What do I tell the barber if I want pic related?

holy shit

what hair product gives you hair like that

tie the back part of your hair up in a bun and slick the fringe back with some matte product

I come back to this board months later and you're still forcing this shitty meme. Why?

That's Johnny dep tho

basically yes, short sides and back should be included too.

it looks so boring, why would you want that boring stiff no fun style.

I need advice on what haircut I should get
>pic related
I really don't want one which requires hairgel daily, I don't intend to start using gel or whatever other such products

so
halp?

dunno if this should go in another thread or not, so starting here

Some user here posted this pic of him, what kind of product will give me this kind if style? Wax, mousse?

how do you get this hair??

google low fade. or better yet just show him a picture!

Hey guys what haircut would suit me? Im a little chubby atm so im thinner than pic related than usual but i have no idea what to do with my hair apart from just slicking it back.

Im growing it out but other than that no idea how to specifically style it. Thinking of going for a 90s grungy look.

perfection southern hair. post more southern hairstyles and 60's-70's hairstyles that apply

ivy league crew cut.

what do i tell the barber for this haircut

please respond I'm getting a haircut right now

there's more than one person in those photos..

"hi barber give me this haircut"

Just show them the picture, mate. Barbers work from pictures all the time.

Tempted to fall for the meme, at least for one haircut since my hair grows so quickly.

I'm afraid the hair on the top of my head won't lay down like pic related. Should I wear like a fucking do-rag after taking a shower?

just comb it forward

it's pretty dark though

Is that Dylann Roof?

How do I achieve this? I have the right facial structure just more baby faced

seconding this

yep

How do i achieve a look as alpha as this

"Just fuck my shit up senpai"

the suit clearly doesn't even fit him, but quite easily. you should be able to pick up a cheap three piece suit like that anywhere

if you actually want to look good doing it, visit a tailor

I remember someone posting in one of the last threads a pic of 2 English preteens with fa haircuts.

It does it's better in the sides but it's still good

anorexic lapels,and overly long sleeves

are you serious ? this guy looks like a 2005 emo fag trying too hard with his cig and costume

>do-rag
if you have the same hair as me, meaning dense but single hairs are really light and stick out, yes. I'm wearing a beanie right now and i just got out of the shower. Products to make your hair heavier also work, like argan oil, and after that, pento.
my hair just grows straight up and i need to have about 5 cm length before gravity decides to make them heavy and fall. It's like a straight hair afro, it's hell.

small lapels are Veeky Forums, but yeah the sleeves are too long and like said, that's overall a shitty fit

this

For real, no one?

genes

Ah my worst enemy

grow it

i want to shave it, should I? it's such an annoyance to maintain

I dig the style. Shave it if you want, it'll grow back anyways

yeah i was actually just talking about the hair not the suit

Help with half-curly hair. I have hair like pic on a good day, but the short back and sides thing is really bumming me out

Anywhere big boy. Ask a girl. Check out the latest channel criswell video to see how it looks

You might look less classy. But probably older

your hair is so thin it doesnt matter how you style it nobody is going to give two shits

jesus that's some thin ass hair right there

perfect

apparently he got raped in prison, i feel bad for him

How do you achieve this Dazed and Confused hairstyle?

If you want to achieve that style you have to have the same texture hair as him & some matte product like a wax.

I'd say keep it, looks good right now, but if its really annoying you then go for it
hnnng

Iktf, same type of hair. I actually showed this pic to my barber when ingot my last cut.

this is my court, but with the sad face behind

It doesn't look good anywhere.
Undercuts aren't edgy anymore and will just accentuate your facial flaws unless you have a model tier nose and jawline.

That's just a really ugly, flat-chested girl.

The picture is from a video tutorial on how to give yourself a short back and sides haircut, if you didnt already know.

I went to the barber and asked for that but just cut the sides.

Thanks a lot m8

how do i ask a barber for this haircut?

what to ask for, for this cut? 3 on sides + 4 on top + make it choppy? Anything special to achieve that look in the front?

scissors only... all hair same length of about 5 inches(this cut will take months to achieve).

>Give me the "school shooter". Or just bring that picture.

Bring in that picture

how do you fix a buzzcut? i got buzzed a month ago and now it looks pretty shit, my head looks round as a fucking ball.
it's maybe like 1cm long on top, do i buzz the sides again or is it too short for doing anything?

I'm not sure how that's supposed to help

what are the >implications of having thin hair?

I used to have long hair some time ago and kinda liked it, but people said it looked better shorter so oh well

>i will never have hair as nice as miles mcmillan

>people said it looks better shorter

Everytime someone goes from long to short everyone says that, its like a default nice phrase.

In a scale from 1 to JUST how fucked is my hairline?

I'd like to have a hair like his, I dunno if it would work on me. My facial shape is like a square.

How can i achieve this wavy look? With my straight hair I can only do like a side parting and if I don't touch it at all I look like a mongol that went to a ghetto barber.

saved in inspo

cant really have a hairline with long hair. It's in the natural state

i hav kind of a high hairline not sure what to do with this grown out undercut

considering goin back to this