Remember when Veeky Forums used to be completely divided over these Nike SFBs? And everyone loved Shia? Good times

Remember when Veeky Forums used to be completely divided over these Nike SFBs? And everyone loved Shia? Good times.

Anyone still wear their SFBs?

Other urls found in this thread:

endclothing.com/us/nike-classic-cortez-premium-807480-164.html?173=281&gclid=CP7M9737us0CFZGIaQodHZYDZA#fo_c=1408&fo_k=e10e6fffbdff90d6b0fd52753a837a22&fo_s=gplaus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish, can't seem to get them in europe.

Hell yea, i still wearmy tan combat boots and sport shia

Yeah I still wear mine on occasion.

Neither

thinking about copping in the fall, is it too late?

also I hope everyone still loves shia

Shia is eternal senpai

I'm doing the same, I haven't seen anyone wearing them at all in my city.

same. in the shia pics they look a lot slimmer than they do in the stock photos. I still haven't seen em IRL, but it looks like you can lace them quite tightly?

lacing them that tight makes you feel like you can run through fire
i use them for work where i have to walk alot

Do anyone know of a good sfb substitute in Europe that isn't shitty like rotchos?

I got mine ordered to Sweden via ebay, tracking the "Nike SFB" tag for a little while. Size true to other Nike shoes. I really like them but I wish putting them on was quicker.

I was thinking about getting a pair since they seem to just be really durable. I wear a lot of black and thrifted shit during the winter and fall and I want a durable shoe that goes with pretty much everything. Would this be a good cop?

Yeeeeeeeezy baby

I do recommend. very easy to throw on and still look interesting.

I'm 10 and a half on other nike shoes, anybody knows the sizing for sbf? Will I be fine with 10 and a half?

Shia seems like such a cool guy.

Half up in my experience.

Old pic but you ge the point

they look really horrible in this pic

your arms look weird and awkward as fuck... like fat but not

also it makes your legs look super fucking short

;_; sorry they just look really bad on you

manlet

i remember looking at these last year and seeing them go for around 95 full price.

from what I understand there is now an updated model for 150 and the old ones aren't being sold. Any info on the pros/cons of the new model? anywhere to cop the old ones for cheap?

You have to be at least 6ft tall to pull off 8 inch boots, im sorry

Rocky S2V is the most Veeky Forums boot.

getting a pair of these soon

I wear mine when I'm doin outdoor shit with me mates

sole is absolutely scust

shia isnt 6ft

New to Veeky Forums, just discovered this look and I'm in love. But I'm a poor fag, would these Rothco boots do? They're like $60 cheaper than the Nikes and from what I can tell, are almost exactly the same.

Is it a stupid idea to get the black ones?

Last fit was lacking. But please dont tell me i gotta ditch the boots for shia shoes.

get skinnier pants+more faded/lighter color

get a real pablo tee

W2c, and mine is gildan

also stack less in the knees

Yo how much was your dyson? Kind of want to cop heard some wonderful things and my dirt devil broke but I got a shark hand vac for pet hair rn

Dont know but we've had it for years if that helps

But the triple-stitching...

yeezy is expensive kneegrow. I'm a college student, can't afford shit.

the only difference seems to be the soles. You can find rothco for super cheap at most army surplus stores too

DYSON.AIR.BLADE

Ok, thanks anan

I help because i feel your pain
*All the tlop gear is custom made ther is no brand, pretty much gildan

*www.adidashop.com is where i bought my yeezys, the only thing wrong were the laces

These shoes arnt for manlets.im sorry
Your proportions look absurdly fucked

Yeah i know,
>un naturally elongated t-shirt
>im actually 5'11, 6' in the booots

Burn the Pablo

Oh awkward as hell. I never would have guessed you were 5'11

Im copping all the tlop gear
>i feel like pablo
>waves dont die
>no more parties in la
>i feel like kobe
>new york

lmao no talking sense to a kanye fan

Can someone legit check

endclothing.com/us/nike-classic-cortez-premium-807480-164.html?173=281&gclid=CP7M9737us0CFZGIaQodHZYDZA#fo_c=1408&fo_k=e10e6fffbdff90d6b0fd52753a837a22&fo_s=gplaus

I love his shit and i rep every day
Unfortunately im poor fag so i can buy alot of his other stuff but him and shia are inspo to me

All the people who responded to you are retarded. All you need to do is find a shirt that doesn't go past your waist band and you're good

I want a pair but I already have palladiums and I live in Australia so they'll be expensive as fuck to get.

I have these for work. I don't know if they're anyway comparable.

nope sorry

>working construction
Go to school

>tfw wildland firefighter and I couldn't wear these or my timbs

JUST

but really don't put these near fire haha. I have pic related. I don't think truly certified fire boots can be effay with the specialized heel and being 9 inches.

those boots are fire lmao

there's a reason they're cheap. don't try to wear them anywhere but in the city

i prefer palladium

>mfw I have these for work
>wear them nearly every day

lel u guys are fags

Oh yea? Well, you're a bigger fag!

Hey. Had these for about 3 months wearing them daily during work (at a desk) and the soles split. Do not cop. Rothco is shit.

I wish instead of ABUs I could just wear a jumpsuit. fucking hate wearing these boots.

These aren't even the right boots

Damn really? Turns out the Nikes are actually like $100 more once I factored in shipping to Canada. But if the Rothcos are that shit then maybe it would be worth it. (Unless I found a really cheap pair of Rothcos at a surplus store like
said)

you look like a fucking idiot lol

Being able to lace boots that tightly is a sign that the size being worn is too big.

If you want something cheaper than Nikes, look into Bellevilles, Reebok, and Converse all last way longer than those Rothcos, are more comfortable, and are cheaper than Nike. Are they as effay? It depends. My Belleville 320s were worn daily for 3 years, and I wear them a weekend a month still and I'm only seeing problems now (one part of the sole on the heel separated a little bit, but it's still secure).
Pic related. Haven't cleaned them (I'm getting new boots this weekend), so I'm sorry they're disgusting.

thinking of picking up the sages

those look terrible dude

I hope the same people gushing over these in this thread, aren't the same people who have a preemed skeleton aesthetic.

If you look like a pubeless faggot, which most of Veeky Forums does, these will not look good on you.

what if you're a kinda scruffy sorta chubby dude with a beard

They look nothing alike

better pics of tats on arm?

those aren't sfb's

w2c jacket in europe senpai?

I work for the City of LA, Im a Parks and Recs Supervisor.
I went to school for that shit, Faggot.

Imo, brown, sage, white and grey are the best for them.

no idea desu maybye check ebay or army surplus websites. They are extremely common they are called PT jackets. My dad was in the military so I got a lot of cool military gear from him.

thanks senpai

i wear mine to punk shows/places i know my shoes will get fucked up. they look dip dyed from the sweat and beer

this is the best pic i have onhand but you can kind of see it

wow those are the grossest jeans ive seen in my life

shitty zara, purchased w the intention of fucking them up beyond repair and then some

also the holes help w ventilation (at the punk shows)

really interesting jeans

how exactly did you distress these? just for research purposes. probably could be useful technique for something else.

Lol holy shit why do the most expensive shoes look so terrible i cant stop laughing. especially the rick shoes holy fuck loooool

i put them on and then pulled up bits of the fabric w a boxcutter and tore it. hook just a tiny piece to pull a thread out, and obviously just hook more fabric for the bigger holes

very time consuming (i did it while marathoning monster over spring break and got tired of it before i finished the back lol), but i only cut myself like once so everything went okay. probably gonna finish them someday tho

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

those aren't SFBs. I'm in the army and own SFB's those are prob belvilles

if you think rick shoes are shit you probably dress like literal ass

sorry!

well geos arent really the best looking rick shoe

literal ass my friend? I wear normal clothes. All those shitty designed shoes are for people with too much money. If you believe you look "fashionably good" wearing that shit then good on you but honestly i probably will trump with a shirt jeans and NORMAL sneaks sorry bud

>sneaks

Wear them to similar events, usually get a few compliments

Totally worth copping imo

perhaps not in that pic but he is well documented wearing them and helped popularize them

>Not working in STEM

Not who you replied to but I work in STEM. Go back to Veeky Forums or /g/ friendo.

This is the only kind of decent one I have of the whole thing

I don't know if it's all surplus stores, but the one in my city has used and new leather boots (chelseas etc.) that you can get dirt cheap too.

Good news is, these were just phased out so they'll be hella cheap.