Ordered some stuff from Lucid 777 last friday but still havent gotten any kind of shipping notice...

Ordered some stuff from Lucid 777 last friday but still havent gotten any kind of shipping notice. Anybody who's ordered from them before know how long it usually takes for them to ship?

Other urls found in this thread:

cobracap.com/)
cobracap.com/custom/samples.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for interest, I bought a hat and haven't gotten any notice either

sent ;)

I bought from them and it took around 2 weeks to come, but i am quite dissapointed by the quality of the cap. It's some cheap quality Cobra cap (cobracap.com/) and they simply put the skull on it. I find it very very expensive for that quality and the hat look pretty gross on my head.

Fuck I think we just got hustled

made in bangladesh

D A D H A T
A
D
H
A
T

that hat is so fucking dope

I sell mine if you want haha

I'd rather just pay the higher price from sellers that aren't shit. At least I know I'm getting quality.

mine looks great on my head, the hat was 27$ wtf do you expect? this isn't designer you retard... I think the quality is fine for the price. I've gotten worse for more $$$ ...

Relax man, are you from Lucid ?

I live in europe so the hat + shipping was quite expensive. I was just expecting something better.

The cap looks good but the quality is not that good. End of the story.

was about to cop. thanks for the warning senpai.

You're welcome, i wish someone did the same before as i don't think i will be abble to have a refund on that cap.

yeah could u not tell that lucid has been shilling this piece of shit on Veeky Forums for weeks now

all these bigcartel brands do the same shit
cop cheap shit on bulk, stitch a simple as fuck design and sell it with a huge mark up

that's exact

I wonder how much money they made with spamming that board.

where can i get the original same color scheme hat on cobracaps? I really like the purple and grey variants

Any other places to get cool dadcaps?

>cobracaps
it might be some customs cap : cobracap.com/custom/samples.aspx