Wrangler Cowboy Cut Slim

Does anybody have experience with these? Are there any other decent, cheap jeans with a high rise?

I just got some 501 CT on clearance for $20 and they're quite high rise. I'm very pleased with them.

wtf is cowboy cut? is this what they call bootcut in 2016 since nobody buys those anymore??

Cowboy cut means they fit over your cowboy boots but they don't look like flared girl jeans from the early 2000s the way bootcut jeans do

levis 512, it can be tough to find maybe but i think it may be what you want

are they the white ones? How's the sizing because I heard its really inconsistent

i have these. the material is absolutely fantastic for the price.

What's the fit like? I only have experience with levi's; are these similar to any of their fits?

yes, Levi's sizing is insane. NEVER order levis (unless it's lmc or lvc or some shit). always go to a store and always take a few of the same pairs with you to the fitting room.

it's like a modern 501 but the rise is higher by a few inches, and they're a little tighter in the thigh area.

it's easy to find pants like this at thrifts desu

Rustlers are also good, but you have to have them tailored. I tailor my Wranglers too. Great jeans for the price.

b

Is the leg opening really large? These look really good for the price tbqh but I'm worried they'll be too loose fitting below the thigh. How do you wear them without them completely engulfing your shoes so you look like a dad? Pic related

the hem is like 8 inches or some shit if i remember correctly. i wouldn't worry about that. they're not exactly skinny jeans either though, so dont' be surprised there.

just fyi i recommend sizing down a bit in the waist since everybody seems to get the wrong size for some reason

I used to have these and fucked around with tailoring them

- A+ fabric quality like said
- TINY useless pockets (the reason i got rid of mine)
- high rise
- very baggy legs
- outseam is weirdly not straight like on most jeans, but curved
- however, double stitching is on the outseam and single interior stitching is on the inseam, making them very easy to tailor to any leg shape

are they straight leg?

are you sure you didn't get the normal straight fit instead of the slim? mine are not baggy in any sense of the word

> unironically wearing wrangler
new low, Veeky Forums

you read gq too my man?? sick...

sort of
working on drawing what their profile looks like

ive had both
slim is very tight in the upper area, but somewhat baggy legs

normal jeans on the right
wrangler cowboy but on the left

look at op's pic

Pleb detected.

So glad all my high rise jean search is gonna have more help and support but I fear the meme

Idk man thrift is always like 36 waist fatties

i always loved my cowboy cuts. got them for a "western" theme wedding in highschool to wear with boots. ended up wearing them a few times and i absolutely loved the fit and their lay on even the slimmest shoe profile (even chucks) without being skin tight or baggy

wear what YOU like. Only people on Veeky Forums care whether something is a 'meme' or not.

this user gets it. Veeky Forums is a shitty second opinion.

Do these "stack" on your shoes?

you mean like pic related? only if you're wearing cowboy boots that fill up the leg opening. they do more of a plain break with other shoes

then again i may have just entirely misinterpreted what you asked

b

Depends if they're too long. If you hem them to half/no break then there'll be less stacks.

b

Just wanted to say the rise on the 501's is low as fuck, quite frankly disappointing.
I guess I'll keep thrifting for high rise jeans.

whats stopping you from getting

I tried them on, everyone on Veeky Forums said they looked silly.
Plus my crotch felt really bothered.

oh well, if you don't like them you don't like them

i think they look ok, and i doubt you'd find much better from a thrift store

I need to see how other people wear them though. Most of my inspo are skinny white boys.

huck wears them like a champ

w2c jeans

I'm not a fan of jean jacket with jean pants.

it's a classic, man

iirc they're Unbranded 101s.