How do I wear a cap without looking like a fuccboi/nigger?

I've never really been a hat person and I haven't owned a cap in 10 years or so. I'm currently growing out my hair and it's in the infamous phase where it looks like ass so I'm going to be wearing a cap to plow through it. So how do I wear a cap without looking like a degenerate scum? Should I go with a dad cap instead of a traditional snapback or baseball cap?

Lets make it a cap general while we're at it.

Strapback
Don't wear it backwards
Not that hard

protip: you can't

Buy a five panel

Buy one with a golf course's logo on it

five panels or regular caps that aren't flat billed
some 5 panels work with a flat bill but regular paneled caps look horrendous as flat bills on most people

the point was NOT to look like a fuccboi/nigger

Wear dad hats for sure or you could be a total madman and wear beanies or visors. Not much help but at least they'll distract everyone from your mop top.

Don't wear an fuckboi snapback. If anything, cop loose-fitting beanies, but make sure they're plain and not obvious shit brand.

quads dont lie

buy a MAGA cap faggot

Dad Hats or 5 Panels. And i guess if u go 5 Panel don't fall for the Supremememe.

op's pic looks like a total mongoloid jesus christ

whoever spells fuckboy as fuccboi is a fuckboy

i was thinking about bringing the visor back desu

flat brims make you look like a fucknigga

C H E C K E D

Yeah dude same. I've seen some here and there and desu it doesn't look bad. It's hard finding one that doesn't make me look like a retired golfer.

I am doing the same thing and I have always been a fan of just good old fashioned baseball caps. They have been around for ages so ppl generally just don't give a fuck because they are desensitised to them.

yikes why the fuck are you so negative

Fairends is your only option

Dad cap it up senpai