Can we have a hair thread?

Can we have a hair thread?
I'm getting a haircut in a couple days and I'm considering pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/qpNfHaL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao yeah be the same as every other faggot on this site fucking be original for once

I'd bet money that you cut your hair that way, then.

tfw i just gave my self the worst haircut of my life

first time self cut and i feel like i need to buzz to wash it clean

Pics

Cut my hair or keep it this length?

K

keep it senpai

buzz lightyear

JUST

Why the fuck Veeky Forums is suggesting buzz shit everywhere. Is buzz haircut a new meme?

Cillian Murphy is so handsome fuck.

Rate

No

el o el nigga

8/10 you look pretty good

what kind of haircut do you want

JUST

i want to shave it, should I? It's annoying to maintain

bruv

>asian
Don't do it, son. Just don't.

pubehead/6

Does my hair look k? Wqs trying to fix a horeible HJ-cut.

keep it, you look awesome

I love your hair and face, but I hate your style.

really bad. just buzz it, dude

Thoughts?

Makes your whole head like a penis cause your face is long, style it

You really need volume on the sides, buzz it at this point

>new
have you been living under a fucking rock

looking shitty here but would appreciate suggestions
[spoiler]killing myself is not a suggestion[/spoiler]

This might sound a bit excessive, but grow that shit out (sides too) Don't let it touch the shoulders, grow the beard a bit, and I'd bet you'd look fucking fierce.

user earlier suggested i just buzz it, thoughts?

Cool, thank you
Thanks, I'll work on it

how did you know he's asian??

Buzz

fucking awful. you're 15 years too old for that haircut, or maybe it's the pedo glasses making you seem 35. buzz. new glasses. but then again your current style is a way for people to immediately know you're creepy...so idk, do you care about the public's well being

jaw surgery

is this hair Veeky Forums

you must be 18 to post on Veeky Forums

this isn't me

a handjob cut?

is this haircut effay

Don't care what anyone says but this type of haircut never gets old to me. Just look how cool it looks in this fag from Game Of Thrones... imgur.com/gallery/qpNfHaL

no

I'm 25 how is it creepy? Other than the creepy factor and your twisted belief that a buzz is the solution. I think you mirin my thickness and style.

I'm 100% that the thing that makes you look creepy are those serial killer glasses. Get rid of them and you will look fine.

it just doesn't look good, you look like a manchild.

you have a great hairline and thick hair, you can do better

Everything's normal so far. Let me fix that.

>getting defensive

act your age
grow up
get a non try hard haircut

your face is too manly/old for that haircut

you look like a dad going through a midlife crisis

What are some decent haircuts that don't involve an undercut?

rate my meme part effay

But is it Veeky Forums?

Going to get hair cut tomorrow. I want something shorter for the summer, should I get a buzz? Any other ideas?

No.

It's too oily, you need to wash it

Just popping on from /k/ for a bit.

REMINDER:

The only thing that matters if having a good face to halo your hairstyle; there is no such thing as a good or bad hairstyle if you have a good FACE,

if you have ugly face, no hairstyle will mater

BUZZ NOW!

>implying i dont terrorwave better

Are you joking mate? There are more racial differences between the races than the shape of their eyes and melanin.

Your hair literally looks like hay

What about now?

nice gyno

Tfw my hair has this consistency but I can't find a decent cutter

Havent cut my hair in about 8 mo, not sure if i want to keep growing it out as the back looks like shit and is everywhere and won't look good for another 6 mo im guessing.

I like the length of the front, any suggestions for haircuts?

please excuse my disheveled appearance, I had been away from civilization for a little bit when I took this picture. not a regular of Veeky Forums.

what kind of product should I get for my extremly thick and dry caucasian hair?

My hair is same color/texture as his. How do I avoid this? just keep it short buzzed?

I have long hair and want to do something with it. It's really curly/thin/uncontrollable and annoying atm. Any suggestions?

Back for length

my hair looks kinda the same as yours do

my suggestion is to put the hair in the front behind the ears and tie the back in a knot

just dont do a ponytail at least mine looks faggy

so if you dont want to tie it back just leave as it is on your pic. it looks kinda 2005 core but is passable enough to be good while it grows.

my hair is curly so even though im nearly a year in mine still looks the same as yours, so yea, it coulda been worse

hope that helps.

thx for the advice. I feel like it'll look good with like 3-4 more inches to it, but its the idea of waiting 6 months for that and having it not so great in the meantime.

Im p happy with the front, but cant figure out a good cut that would have the back short and leave from the ears forward long.

Rate my hair guys

I'm into it.

Hello. I'm trying to grow and get the old Young Leonardo DiCaprio type of hair, the one he had in the 90's movies like Basketball Diaries and Romeo&juliet. This is where I'm at. How do I look? Do you think the full lenght haircut would look good?

I don't really have an exact style, but my goal would be to have a hair about this length (pic related) and just leave it a bit messy and let it go with the flow. What do you guys think? Any tips/ideas?

which types of hair complement which facial types? Are there any resources on this?

Ayy lmao, thick hair is the work of Satan

You guys make a cute couple n-no homo :3

Tfw when fell for the buzzcut meme today. Thanks Veeky Forums

Today's fresh haircut. Guess my gender.

you just need your hair to stay down. your face shape is already a long one. you got a nice face, a clean one but the hair messes it up.

First post, where should I go from here

Looks fucking good on him desu

Holy shit man, looks like it's in absolutely horrible shape, buzz that shit to start over or at least get a hairdresser to heavily trim it cause right now it just looks like a stack of hay.

you should go into the bathroom and shave off your facial hair.

then get the sides and back of your head cleaned up and stop doing the 1999 "push my hair forward with spikes in the front" thing

yo thats nice, you have similar hair to mine and i've been thinking about getting it cut like yours.

how high does your undercut go up?

My hair is extremely thin and and it makes my forehead look big, my gf doesn't like this "backwards" hairstyle cuz she says its an "old man" look.

What should i get?

Sorry for the blurry hair,what's Veeky Forums's opinion?

I think this is bait but this has potential. Looks extremely douchey but could actually look good with some growth.

Yeah,i cut the hair to like 3mm i guess i should leave it grow a bit more than that(like 6mm)

It looks amazing dude, keep it.

You're not mango.
Thats not him.

Some balls and tell your gf to fuck off. Wear it how you like it.

buzz buzz buzz

a new gf

What can I do with this?

Idk how the fuck to style this