Jesus was a 33-year-old unmarried man surrounded by legions of loyal followers, among them innumerable prostitutes...

Jesus was a 33-year-old unmarried man surrounded by legions of loyal followers, among them innumerable prostitutes, adulterous wives, and gay young boys.

Why do we think he was a virgin, again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asceticism,
youtube.com/watch?v=jkje4FiH9Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=-P4BJdOMce8
beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2005/12/luther-said-christ-committed-adultery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because MUH FEELS. Just like anything else people believe with no reason or evidence.

Sort of like Jesus' divinity LOL.

He was pretty big on people not having sex outside of marriage.

You have difficulty believing a religious zealot who voluntarily lived in the desert might have been an ascetic? We have religious zealot ascetics alive and walking around TODAY, they aren't exactly unicorns.

Source?

He was surrounded by slutty women 24/7

And naughty young men.

>51 A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him, 52 he fled naked, leaving his garment behind.

If such his dick desu

BECAUSE HE WAS THE SON OF GOD AND SEX IS A SIN EVEN THOUGH GOD'S FIRST COMMANDMENT TO MANKIND AFTER EDEN WAS "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because that's the WHOLE FUCKING POINT.

Pretty sure that just means he was poor as fuck

I'm pretty sure Jesus could have magicked up some more clothes for his lover if he wanted to.

No need to project your own latent homosexuality on Jesus

I'm not the one frolicking in the garden with naked young men.

I don't think Jesus fucked men. Remember, he was a Jew.

My guess is that this kid was the lover of a Roman soldier or official.

Jesus has a boyfriend in the Bible.

This. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asceticism, religion has motivated people to actions way more extreme than celibacy. Shit, it's still doing it.

"Christ committed adultery first of all with the women at the well about whom St. John tells us. Was not everybody about Him saying: ‘Whatever has He been doing with her?’ Secondly, with Mary Magdalen, and thirdly with the women taken in adultery whom He dismissed so lightly. Thus even, Christ who was so righteous, must have been guilty of fornication before He died."

>implying Mary wasn't on his "case" all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=jkje4FiH9Qc

He fugged Mary Magdalene.
t. Dan Brown

if jesus christ fed 5000 people and walked on water with a bunch of people then why didn't any of the people who watched that stuff cheer for him when pontius pilate asked the jews for their opinion?
Or when he was brought before the rabbis and they asked him if he had been committing blasphemy?

>unmarried

Mary the Magdalene says hi.

wew blasphemers at it again

Christcucks deserve it and more for shitting up Veeky Forums. People are gonna make more of these threads now and it's gonna be awesome.

his body was a phantasm dude he didn´t even feel the itch

t. Basilides Valentinus

sounds like a lot of effort famo

God did not incarnate here to have a good time.

He came to fulfill the scriptures and die for our sins.

sort of like proselytizing on a mongolian puppetry messageboard? there are plenty of containment zones for christcucks elsewhere, why don't you take your time and energy there instead?
>le hat meme

Don't you have a plastic monkey statue to bow down to?

Yes, I put it right next to that Palestinian peasant someone nailed to a tree.

haha what

>prottie theology

im a protestant and i've never heard that shit before

sounds like heresy to me

You have to realize Jesus and His disciples didn't stay in one place. They traveled across the land. Not to mention, Jerusalem, being a city full of devout jews, could have been rallied by the rabbi's to crucify Jesus.

Jesus speaking to the Samaritan woman was a huge breach in etiquette.

And not a sin.

Because He was arrested, beaten, whipped, tortured and executed.

Most people didn't see the point of cheering for Him at that point in time.

That's a Pauline meme

Palestinians didn't exist until 1948

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so

>I wonder who could be behind this post

>Palestinians didn't exist until 1948

ill correct him, i think the correct term is 'kike on a stick'

What's up, pagancuck from /pol/?

>Pretty sure
And this is how you accomodate your religion to your morals, and vice versa.

>>worships a dead jew and calls other people cucks

O I am laffin

How does everyone on Veeky Forums know each other but yet it's still anonymous for me

I did not have a computer for many years so I must have missed an app or something? I have the flag app for /pol/ but that's it

That was Mark, escaping arrest at the Garden of Gethsemene.

To the perverted, all things are perverted.

Neither was Jesus; he was being arrested by hundreds of Roman troops at the time.

maybe he used their previously sexual lives as a way to make the idea of virginity appealing to them. it's simple qabbalah

You're a son of satan.

>said the cuck that shills for the end of the west.
Actions speak louder than what you are

I'm pretty sure he at least had sex with Mary Magdalene.

>arrested by hundreds of Roman troops
As is well documented

Yes, Luther was a heretic, we already knew

That's why he fucked other people's wives. Jesus was swimming in pussy.

Since when?

Western civilization existed before your religion and it will exist after it is gone.

You're a faggot and a retard.

Hmm, Jesus as H-manga protagonist.

Anyone wanna find a drawfag?

>jesus was a spook

Gimme references for clothing and styles and I'll draw him with a harem.

Jesus has been repeatedly proven to be a top-tier puss' crusher. The guy slays that shit senpai.

not hentai but

youtube.com/watch?v=-P4BJdOMce8

I genuinely have a soft spot for the Japanese

why is jesus so kawaii?

>Provides quote with no context
C'mon Constantine, surely you're better than that.

beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2005/12/luther-said-christ-committed-adultery.html

we need more new age bullshit to combat it

>tfw I'm green party and catholic.

this was a comfy anime

is that David Icke omg

>links to speculations
>speculation one, Luther was saying Christ was accused of these things
Answer: no, he was never accused of adultery, He was accused of gluttony and drinking, but not adultery, so that would be silly

>speculation two
>Luther was just joking
it's just some harmless sacrilege?

Interesting, might watch this 2bh

I think the most likely thing is, Luther hated the idea of chastity as a virtue. He hated monasticism especially for this (he was previously a friar and married an ex-nun). Luther himself struggled a lot with lust as a friar, and felt tremendous guilt, until his new view on faith alone mattering alleviated it.

Here are some other quotes by him
>Suppose I should counsel the wife of an impotent man, with his consent, to giver herself to another, say her husband’s brother, but to keep this marriage secret and to ascribe the children to the so-called putative father. The question is: Is such a women in a saved state? I answer, certainly.

>But the woman is free through the divine law and cannot be compelled to suppress her carnal desires. Therefore the man ought to concede her right and give up to somebody else the wife who is his only in outward appearance.

>Know that Marriage is an outward material thing like any other secular business.

His posse were the SJWs of their time.

Think about it, literally every aspect of Christianity was just an SJW form of Judaism. Even the way it swept through Europe, same shit as when Communism swept through Europe. It's the same damn group doing the same damn thing over and over again in slightly different ways. Nothing new under the sun.

0/10

Unfortunate typo there, you missed the one from the front.