I was told this was a good place to ask whether or not I'm ugly

Congratulations, you look fine.

Moving on now.

curt af

boy you look like a salted cracker nut sack shin long forehead ass musty greasy ass hair not helping either youe eyes too low on your face looking like chucky cosplay

thank you for the honest truth

dw ur cute. go live ur life, looks wont hold u back

damn did you photoshop your skin or something

looks smooth as fuck jesus

you look pretty good

I mean I just took a picture with my Galaxy

I don't know how to photoshop

I hate my cleft chin, though, and my nose is way too big

never been on Veeky Forums before, expecting way more meanness

Dude you look fine.
Can't change the way you look regardless, don't obsess over it.

do something about your forehead otherwise you look attractive imo

A bit creepy, but definitely not ugly
I'm also quite jelly of your skin.

the creepiness probably comes from the drug eyes lol

and yeah, my forehead is way too big

I hate being 6'3", it makes my face look way too tall to compensate

its a cute kind of creepy desu
post a pic of how you dress

Oh I probably have terrible taste in clothes, I usually just do jeans and a button up/polo

If you pulled your hair in the back you would look like Okabe

Congrats you are an Anime character

to extend on this
post a pick of you in a dress

I got the wrong coin flip and ended up as a guy, but I'd never try to become an actual tranny

sorry senpai

If I saw you on the streets I would do a full 360 and run away

hahahahhahaah

you look like a member of a grunge band, which is very Veeky Forums

meh, why did you airbrush your skin tho

>That atrociously airbrushed selfie
Samsungfag detected. Dude, seriously, turn that setting off. Everyone can tell and everyone judges you for it.

>the garden
>grunge

You make a good twink

You look like Xander from Buffy

I'd fuck your ass

Maximum Kek

Try taking a picture without the airbrushing option on.

Your haircut reminds me of a douchebag friend of mine and the plastic buttons on your shirts make it look cheap and flimsy.

ok I couldn't find an option for airbrushing, but I did see some beauty mode slider and turned that all the way down

the original pic was from a few days ago, I have that really annoying stress zit between my eyebrows now

just woke up

you look absolutely normal, you're good.

Be my bf?

that beauty mode thing is still on, there's no way your eyes look like an anime

It's actually not, lol, I turned the slider all the way down

I've been tripping pretty much every night this week, might be some residual effects from that

post a pic senpai

btw I hate how this forum changes f@m to this weeb shit

>I was told this was a good place to ask whether or not I'm ugly
well it is actually not, whoever told you that is a fucking mong.

You have a pretty nice face tbqh.

SECONDCLASS? HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I KNOW YOU.

what

Yeah dude, I know you, you're from bungie, right? What the actual fuck

Lol yep, this is the real one, too, not one of those gay impostor accounts

I'm over on sep7agon.net now, you should join. All the cool Bnet members are here

who are you on Bungie?

and lol at first I thought you meant you knew me irl and I was about to be so embarassed

fuckin rekt

I'm actually kinda done with the whole bungie thing so I'd prefer not to say but I will say that you know me. Still tho, can't believe I found someone I know from a stray visit to Veeky Forums.

Also, I checked out Sep7agon, seems you're going hard on the whole getting people to rate you thing, haha.

lol yeah, I posted there first, and then Mav told me to post the pic here for some reason

now I'm super curious who you are (whether or not you were in SU especially lol), but I'll let you keep your privacy

crazy shit though, this is legit my first time on Veeky Forums too

ur cute senpai ;p
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you you fucking faggot your opinion doesn't mean shit desu senpai baka kys

Do you know where the fuck you are, weeb shit is what this entire website is based on you brain dead cuck

You look like a fucking skeleton and a potato had sex

this must be one those Veeky Forums autistic fits of rage I've heard so much about

pls post unedited photo

I'm just trying to get you accustomed to the culture, this is also one of those "I was only pretending to be retarded" posts you've heard so much about, and here's me redirecting you to >>>/reddit/ where you belong

Is either photoshop or he has a plastic face.

I didn't do anything to edit it, apparently my Galaxy had some kind of auto smoothing thing enabled by default

I don't know if there's a way to take it off after the photo was already taken, but I turned the slider all the way down in my camera settings

the second picture I posted ITT was after I did that, so you can just refer to that one

You look like you belong on /r9k/ with the other autistic virgins.

oh lol, my bad

I don't like Veeky Forums or reddit, it's too impersonal

I like forums where you have usernames, avatars, etc

You look incredibly average. not ugly. on Veeky Forums you'll just get bitter neckbeards and failed twiggies rusing you.

I think you have a beauty about you. Almost like a serial killer does.

You're not ugly. You have nice eyes.

So, how do I acquire your skin OP?

um thanks, lol

Veeky Forums hasn't been mean since MFAgs came

You're welcome, bby.

Become a trap, please!

I have gender dysphoria, and I would literally cut off my own arm if it meant transforming into an actual girl. But becoming a girl if you're not born as one is impossible, I'm cursed to be a shitty male forever.

If I did all of the sex "change" bullshit, I would just be a tranny, and that's all anyone would see me as. Even if I TRIED to pass as a CIS girl, the fact that I'm 6'3" would just make that impossible...

Thanks, though, I appreciate it.

Don't get a fucking sex change. Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder that can be fixed without chopping up your cock and fucking up your hormones. Look for help from psychiatrists.

Transgender was a meme created by a doctor who abused children.

yeah did you read my fucking post? I'm obviously not planning on it

but no, it can't be "fixed", it's a curse that I have to suffer and live with every day

but that's just how it is

I did read your post. But my point stands because you still think you are 'transgender'. You are still all man, it is a purely psychological issue that can be fixed by fixing the mind.

Start by increasing testosterone in your body by eating better and exercising. There are also many other ways to increase testosterone that you can find with an Internet search. Most important thing is to accept yourself for what you are, a man.

M8, you are 6'3 with atypical features, fucking use that and get Veeky Forums. Quit being a whiny bitch.

Yeah, I don't identify as a girl because I'm not one, all I said is that I have gender dysphoria. All I want in life is to be one and all I think about when I'm with girls is jealously, not fucking them or whatever. I'm certainly not going to get a bunch of gross muscles and get all doped up on testosterone, though. That would just make me feel worse.

I reserve my right to be a whiny bitch desu

wow you can't even say t b h on Veeky Forums?

gay af

Please, PLEASE, kill yourself

You should probably lurk moar.

ProJared/10

i love your nose
but where are your eyelashes

lol what

my nose is one of my absolute worst features, it's way too big

I guess I have short eyelashes too, you can barely see them here

ummm wtf

I'm really confused but that's gross

Are you a girl?

>chad
>weirdo freak

lmao

"chads" look gross af

This would make me want to kill myself.

all you need is a nose job and tanning

I think you actually look p cute OP, your hair might look cooler brushed a different way though.

holy shit he does

you look like projared's attractive cousin

dat chad morph

Just become an androgynous male. Dress androgynous and grow your hair out. It'll help somewhat.

ok real question

do you think with enough $$ I could pass as a trap

You'd need thousands. But that height kills your chances a lot.

I could always move to a different country where the average height for a woman is like 6'1" or 6'2"

would honestly be worth it

I thought it cost way more than thousands of dollars for facial surgeries though, that's what I'd p much need

You're very cute in my opinion and I feel like you could cosplay Victor from The Corpse Bride pretty well desu

wow you're fine if not attractive. are u validated enough yet. get over your insecurities buddo, it doesn't help anyone and esp not yourself.