Best poorfag t-shirts?

Best poorfag t-shirts?

uniqlo had some good ones, however i think they have replaced them with shittier quality.

thoughts on gildan pls?
ive heard good things about american apparel shirts but there's no way im paying $20-$30 on a plain tee

fruit of the loom
one dollar a pop if you buy in bulks

asos muscle tees are extremely good quality dont fall for the asos is shit meme

very good if you go for the heavier ones
i've been wearing my190g for over two years, washed frequently and still going strong

Jordan?

Tfw no muscles because Veeky Forums

theyre called muscle tees because they fit tighter, not because you need muscles to wear them

that's good to know, so "heavy cotton" is better than "ultra cotton"? i know i know rly dumb question but money is tight bc starting uni

Hanes may be cheap but they're the most quality t's. Extra thick, durable and they feel great.

Hanes or Gildan? I'm wondering which one to buy and wear casually. I like thick shirts

I pretty much only wear those in black and white these days. Fuck overspending on fucking t-shirts.

Depends on how poor you are and whether you prefer quality or looks
Quality would be hanes/gildan
Looks would be uniqlo or fast fashion places like h&m and cotton:on. Idk how people destory their shirts, but they definitely do shrink and lose their form if you put them in a dryer. Can be avoided by washing out stains by hand and then freezing the shirts overnight

kirkland
tolerable fabric
great construction

Topman slim fit

Gildan supreme tier. every shirt i've made for bands has used gildan / every shirt i've bought from a band used gildan. good shit

They fit like fucking shit wtf are you talking about

I'm convinced there are Gildan and Hanes shills on this board at this very moment.

Gildan.

What kind are the non-transparent Hanes?..

So true

hanes heavyweight/beefy