Boot thread

I'm in the market for a new pair of black boots. Mainly gonna be wearing them with black pants. I've had my eyes on this pair of Wolverine 1000m's (pic related), but Im not sure if their silhouette is what I'm looking for, as I know they're usually popular with americana/MFA types, which totally isn't what I'm going for.

Anyway post black boots and w2c/general boot discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/651042-Buttero-7-hole-lace-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Looking for brown boots. Was looking at those wovlerines but decided against because as you said the silhouette isn't what I'm looking for.

My current boots are literally GOAT and I can't find a single trace of them online

Are Ann D's good for manlet compensation? a-asking for a friend

If you're a manlet don't wear anything higher than a 6 inch boot.

I got a pair of 100 Miles in Brown like 2 or 3 years ago and i hardly ever wear them

What about them didn't you like?

how short is too short? I'm 5'9 but my legs are proportionally much longer than my torso

I'm 5'9 too. If you're not at least 5'11 dont bother

Anyone have experience with Rothco boots? They're cheap as fuck and probably durable too, but I can't tell how chunky they'll look IRL

I think they look a bit too much on the "combat" side for me, even though I wear combat boots on a daily basis

They're pretty bulky, heavy, uncomfortable and they gave me shooting back pain while on my feet for medium to long periods of time. I find that I could only wear them with raw denim which I avoid wearing like 7 months out of the year because it's too hot.

picked these up recently

What combat boots do you wear?

cool cargo pants

link to where you copped your fedora?

w2c

dior aw07

Can't go wrong with Chippewas.

I recently tried the french combat boots (the one on the left), I like them, but I understand that they look very bizarre and pretty edgy sometimes.
Compare that to the one on the right, it's what the police or even the prison guards get here in France. I think they look like the boots that you're talking about, they this very tactic oriented feel I think, at least that's what I feel when looking at them

I forgot the pic, sorry

Damn, I just might get those. Thanks user

You won't be disappointed, they'll last a long time.

They look cheap and flimsy, would not go to war in/10.

If the silhouette is what you're looking for or not has absolutely nothing to do with who usually wears them.

They look basically exactly like 1000 Miles, like what the fuck is now different about those that you're going straight for them.

Viberg is top tier silhouette.

If you really want other suggestions go to r/goodyearwelt and search for similar styles to whatever you like

They have eyelets up the the top, the leather looks a little less glossy, see , and they're a bit cheaper. Haven't made my mind up but I like them as an option.

Trying to unload these, hmu

grailed.com/listings/651042-Buttero-7-hole-lace-up

how much are you burning?

fuck, they are so fucked up with sizing. DAAAMN. I hate them. But they making amazing boots and sneakers.

what pants, nice pick up

OP are you still there im on the same boat but I just dont If I want 8 in high boots!

These chippewas look fucking amazing but I just dont know if I should buy boots that high..

Are allsaints boots any good?

Don't wear boots taller than your dick basically

oak street (~450) pic related
viberg (~700)
whites (~450)
nicks (~400)
truman boot co (~500)
redwing (~300)
chippewa (~200)

Balenciaga aw06

I've got some Guidi boots I'm thinking of selling. Anyone interested. Size 44.

I bought this ones just one hour ago.

I love black leather like that, where you can see the natural color peaking through at the edges.

disgusting

I am going to be living in the woods for a couple of months. What are sum effay, durable, and somewhat cheap milsurp boots I can cop?

THANKS FAH

return them

what model

You should probably ask /out/ that.

Boots are good, you'll need to size down one. Not much experience with their sneaks but I've heard a range od comments about how comfy they are.

Tbh i didn't expect their boots to be that slim around the toe. its a great silhouette but i feel like you gotta be 6' tall to pull it off

Anyone know where to cop brown leather boots like these? I can't find similar ones anywhere apart from timbs