Video Game fashion that's somewhat passable

Are there any other articles of video game related/inspired clothing that aren't particularly autistic (shitty graphic tees with logos etc)
I'm looking for nice looking, subtle shit like pic related. (Jacket from Hotline Miami)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!IVkgQQ5Q!ZUW31_TqEHL5ta0amU4Jlw!AdEk0IiL
youtube.com/watch?v=tVibNKrp8sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

While it isnt simple it's videogame fa

I was talking bout purchasable shit but Jak and Daxter is always appreciated.

Bump, also anyone order pic related? Thoughts?

Buy a bomber/tanker jacket
Stitch these onto it

Oh, and full patch repo if interested:
mega.nz/#F!IVkgQQ5Q!ZUW31_TqEHL5ta0amU4Jlw!AdEk0IiL

Well you're off to a good start with hotline Miami but honestly, what a video game character is wearing is hardly relevant to the game so it's not really gonna appeal to people looking for good fashion concepts.

That being said. I'll dump a bunch of /v/ fits I thought were effay to spice up your thread.

Ryo's jacket. Same brand that made the hotline Miami jacket.

Fighting games have the right idea though.

Illusion City

It's an ugly jacket

why not just get a regular varsity instead of ordering an autistic replica of a videogame jacket

I think you're downplaying the idea of the jacket because of its association to a video game. But be real, who the fuck is going to recognise it?

>"hey user what highschool did you go to?"
>"oh its a videogame...? that's cool."

Maybe it's just because I'm not from America, but I have never once been asked that while wearing a varsity jacket.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution and soon Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Since no one else is posting I will post a bit more. But y'all crackers better start posting too or I wont bother posting for too long.

No one gives a fuck, stop posting.

None of this shit is fashionable or even aesthetically appealing. Most of it was designed by some holier than thou neckbeard.

uh huh.

How about this? Veeky Forums loves this kind of garbage.

SWAG

Veeky Forums would love this game.

Castlevania characters are nice

boys who dress like this.....

Vashyron is pretty boss.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVibNKrp8sQ

what a sad thread

Cody was tucking tees long before they became a meme.

kill urself my man

ITT: underage /v/ cringe

High School varsity jackets have the highschool name on them. Plus, they've been worn, out of high school context, with no text, or with a brand name.

>became a meme.

What do you mean? T-shirts have been tucked since they first existed. Untucking them is actually a very recent thing and wasn't really that common until the late 60s and wasn't the norm until the late 90s.

I'm from America and I've never seen a high school that actually had those kind of varsity jackets.

he is 15 years old and his perception of the world is largely based on what he sees on this board so everything is a meme to him

youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY

someone post a fit
i want to see how people who make and post in shitty off-topic threads like these dress

You're just butthurt becuase you don't know shit about real gaming you millenial baby. Fucking COD kiddos, man. I swear to god have you ever played a real fucking FPS you little COD baby kiddo infant faggot? Jesus, you little teeny tiny kiddo play a real fucking classic shooter, have you faggot tiny tight COD kiddos heard of Halo? It's a real shooter series that birthed the genre you pampered teeny baby COD kiddo kid. I sware you infantile faggot teen kiddos haven't ever played something with an actual story or narritive like Halo 3, you sissy baby kids are used to pussyfooting around in kiddo's first fischer price shoot em up with it's perks and micro transaction ass rapes and skins, you child. Back in the day we noobtubed little tight baby kiddos like you in your moist teeny eunich faces you little cumslurping faggots. Have any of you tight tiny little COD baby kiddos seen an Xbox 360? or maybe an Xbox 1? Not the little castrado baby cum kiddo slut box pussy XBONE but a real Xbox? The green one, you little tiny teeny weeie little baby kiddos don't even remember that shit but real gamers like me do. I remember that badass green dashboard, and THE REAL MAN's not little tiny tight COD kiddo pussy faggot controler for you, but real man's DUKE controler, OG gamers like me remember playing that shit and wrecking you little baby CODfag kiddos like you, fucking tiny n00bs, bet you don't know what that even means cuz you aren't a real gamer you teeny baby COD kiddo. When I was 10 I was wrecking on sandtrap in Halo 3. Ever heard of it kiddo? nope cuz you're not an original gamer, you don't know what a real gamer is, guys like me were the first gamers, and we'd wreck you in your little tiny teeny weenie baby infant castrado eunich faggot COD kiddo asshole, faggot. Videogames are the most effay thing there is and they fucking INVENTED fashion.

Ugh this thread is tacky

Is Doom effay?

Nop, this is pure garbage, Veeky Forums loves aesthetic garbage
It's different

ITT: Garbage fits from garbage weeb games
The only passable is because it's literally the most basic bitch possible

The only real answer

The best answer itt

superstars

Also Kaz

A U T I S M

I'm from America too