How do male models get this hair texture?

it's like it looks greasy without being greasy. What exact product are they using? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

elle.com/beauty/hair/news/a15018/diy-sea-salt-spray-perfect-beach-waves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump :(

My hair constantly looks like this, all you need yo do is apply a cheap hair paste to wet hair, then let it air dry. Sweat also contributes to the clumping of hair to create this look.

Show pics?

Second this.

so essentially male models all have greasy and dirty hair?

Mine does this as well, just dont poo everyday and then always keep finger combing your hair back desu

genes

Yes. It's very "in" right now. My hair does this if I go more than a day without showering. It's also itchy and inflames psoriasis, so take that or what you will.

I have this kind of hair too. I no poo and rinse with water thoroughly everyday. It is a bit greasy, but when I use shampoo my hair gets very, very dry and lifeless.

how am i supposed to not poo, do you want me to die faggot?

what about using dry shampoo like ever 2-3 days?

What if my hair just never gets greasy? I swear I can go 2 weeks without washing my hair and it still looks dry and frizzy as fuck

It's a "surfer look" you get that kind of hair from letting wind blow your salty wet hair at the beach. The colour and streaks is due to the sun bleaching it while your hair is wet and salty. Source: living in australia. Get some sea salt spray products and blow dry your hair. Young bitches love the look

Does this have to be sea salt or can it be table salt mixed with water massaged into your hair?

I think he meant shampoo

bump i would like to know as well

My hair is a lot like that, not quite as perfect but very close. I couldn't have mine that long, though. I have to shampoo every two days or my hair gets very greasy (bad kind), but it's always great as long as I do that. However, it wouldn't be able to support that length unless I hadn't showered for about 4 days, so you see the problem there. So if I wanted that length and texture i would need to use product right out of the shower, but in that case it would feel slimy and nasty to me anyway, just without a bad smell, so I wouldn't like it.

Just trying to tell you that there are some people out there who have that hair without product, probably. I'm very close. If I had to use anything I'd use clay. The dry feel is much less gross than sliminess.

i put a small amount of grooming cream and comb it with my fingers throughout the day.

elle.com/beauty/hair/news/a15018/diy-sea-salt-spray-perfect-beach-waves/

Hair spray, sweat, smoke.

Serum or Oil typed products

Sea salt and table salt are both Sodium Chloride, so you just got to get the right concentration of salt if you make your own solution.

i went to school with that guy

You already know

there's like 50 answers in here so is this correct?

>don't wash hair every day
>finger comb it all the time
>use paste and salt water

??

i condition every other month unless my hair smells weird.

don't use shampoo and put a little bit of paste. Run your fingers through it and let the wind fuck it up. Pic related is mine. I should prob trim it butt fuck it

Laughed my ass off

shieeetttt I want your hair

Is your scalp dry?
The flakes soak up a lot of the oils that are supposed to be going up to your tips g

This is how I do it, and I've got the same sort of hair as you: After showering dry your hair with a towel the ways girls do it; Flip your hair and tie the towel around. This dries your hair without damaging it further, which is probably what you have - damaged hair from any different reasons.

Make sure to condition your hair once a week as well to get a very sweet x texture, give it life and volume and to eat your fruits. The other guy who said you might have a dry scalp is correct, you could try a deep treatment with egg whites or some shit like that, tea tree oil or something like that works as well.

Bottom line you got damaged hair son

not that guy but what moisturizer do you use?

Here's a picture of my hair. Shit quality but think it shows it well enough. I'm

how would one go about getting this hair?

go to a hair dresser, and say, "like this please" while showing them the picture on your phone.

get your hair sweaty by skateboarding all day

>be professional skateboarder
>skate handrails and ledges 12 hours a day
>run from cops

it's the only way ;)

how to get hair like john ross without being 12 years old

Use Ian conners jizz as hair gel

The dude in this picture is fucking repulsive.

underrated post

How was he?

not him but i follow him on snap chat

he seems really laid back and loose af

he's always traveling going to parties and drinking

Id love to hang out with him desu

seems like a fun person

Table salt works the same

this looks awful

gook tier

>My hair is a lot like that
no its not

/CYBER BULLIES/

What exactly does salt water do to your hair?

It does what salt does to everything: dries it up.

thought you were gonna say "it makes everything delicious"

idk my hair to hair is too curly and frizzy

My hair looks pretty similar to this.

Just wash it daily but only use shampoo/conditioner once or twice a week at most, dry it off a bit with a towel, just to stop it from dripping, and then let it air dry.

Only difference is that my hair curls, but the sheen and texture are the same.

Beautiful.