What's Veeky Forumss opinion on the clear frames trend?

What's Veeky Forumss opinion on the clear frames trend?

Stupid/overrated/overdone along with circle frames too

I barely see people with them t b h

Maybe overdone on the internet fashion forum scene or whatever but irl I'm the only person I've seen who has them besides a girl I go to school with who got them a month after I did and I'm pretty sure they're the exact same frames and I'm really butthurt about it desu Veeky Forums

Someone also explain to me why Veeky Forums changed "desu" to "desu" because that's not what I typed and it does that a lot

"T B H" Jesus fucking Christ

Love them as my secondary frame. They don't go with everything

Prefer black frames desu

y/n?

I'd get them in all white instead of that yellowish color

newfag desu baka

Because niggerspeak is unbecoming of Veeky Forums

that means it's working

trying to forcably control the community's posting culture through abusing wordfilters is unbecoming of Veeky Forums. this site is dead anyway

Yeah I'm newish but I've also just never said anything until now because I was too nervous so it's a combo

w2c?

They look like shit. If your going to go with clear just get frame less or contacts.

wash your face jesus christ

desu senpai

really? Do you guys live in the middle of nowhere or something? I see them all the time, usually the kids who wear them are the ones who are stupid and trying way too hard to the point of it looking bad
But anyways wear what you want and if they're really not that common then rock them. Over here they're definitely a stupid fad though

>unbecoming of Veeky Forums
come on now

they're just another kind of frame, never understood the hate nor the hype

I guess you don't remember "candyass" and "roodypoo"

I think they can look really good on some people. And there are also others who look bad in them

>I'm really butthurt about it desu
i would be livid as well.

my best friend does shit like that all the fucking time but it's funny cause he can never pull it off

i have these frames (pic related)

get compliments all the time. ive seen like 3 other ppl with transparent frames but all of theirs looked like cheap warby parker eyebuy direct garbage and none of them were round like mine :^)

usually it's qts wearing them where I live, but they're all way too young and I feel like I'm perving out when I look at them

they were popular with women my age about 5 years ago and it was definitely NOT a good look, but I guess the cheap/shitty manufacturers got a hold of the concept, and poor children can now afford them

it was the first thing hiroshimoot did when he took over Veeky Forums

>being nervous about posting on a fucking anonymous mongolian slipper trading forum

>shiggy diggy f a m

desu

why are you wearing feminist glasses?

might as well be cat eye frames lmao

Perfect for sjw cucklords

a fine addition to cuck wear

They look like safety glasses

dope

>implying scaring away nu-males using the term Sjw Unironically is a bad thing