Can anyone explain

this hoodie? I've seen celebrities wear it. What's the story behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amuse-i-d.vice.com/how-neek-lurk-made-money-from-melancholia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

M E M E
E
M
E

basically its success can be admitted from these
>it's below $100 so average people can afford it
>its basic so anyone can pull it off
>the logo pleases tumblr and instagram aesthetic, so all the popular aesthetic fashion bloggers wear
>people follow popular

user pretty much hit the nail on the head

If you're really interested in the story behind the brand you can read this interview Neek did

amuse-i-d.vice.com/how-neek-lurk-made-money-from-melancholia/

Are they ever gonna fucking restock?

They restocked all the time in February.

Just watch their instagram.

Danke

well done einstein

"People who hate people, come together!"

"No!"

Being introverted and ironically sad is popular right now.

Could this be the rise of the robots?

No, its only funny and le ironic when happy, well off, popular people do it. That's it's cool to act sad and like a loner when you aren't really one

That explains sadboys, this assc shit, vlone, etc

Could it be called poserwave?

I once saw someone at the mall wearing one of these. I thought this shit was a fucking meme, but no, lo and be-fucking-hold there was some asian faggot actually wearing this thing.

I almost recoiled in disgust.

yeah, pretty much so. just ironic, memey shit that has no authenticity to it, mainly worn by fake as fuck people who put on a persona to seem cool. trend following shit. i expect this trash to get out of hype in a few more years, and people will look back at this and think 'damn, this shit was so wack'

this. everyone i know has a "mental illness" and is "sad" but they're all party kids and are with people all the time. fucking annoying. plus they wear stuff like OP's image

>70$ gildan rare exclusive hoodie club

THIS IS WHY WE NEED BETA UPRISING

>100$
>average people can afford it
h-heh sure, i own like 10 of those hoodies h-heh

Antisocial and asocial are two different things.

So are you saying I shouldn't wear it if I'm genuinely sad and anti social

Just becuase they have more and are around people all the time doesn't mean they don't have problems. I have 4 mental illnesses but I don't mope in bed all day I try my best to get out and live.

Not everyone who has mental illnesses is a shut in.

this is actually why i didn't buy one when they restocked. I fall for memewear all the time, but this felt like i would be wearing a sweatshirt telling people "hey im constantly alone and am waiting until I have access to my preferred means to commit suicide isnt this slogan cool?????" so I didn't buy it kek

they're all self diagnosed tumblr kids who cut their hair into mullets

copying 18
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the guy worked in marketing

bet he figured it's easier if he was the one to cash out on these edgy tumbler kiddos

>we're anti-social snowflakes
>but we're still normie enough to be social

Quirky fag shit.