Now that retarded Brits have voted to leave, at least us foreigners can profit off of their tumbling currency...

Now that retarded Brits have voted to leave, at least us foreigners can profit off of their tumbling currency. What are some good online British stores?

Cuck

Universal Works is having a sale right now.

Literal poorfag

ASOS except its down for me right now for some reason

wow look at how much this fella is fitting in lmao

Yo Topman is british im pretty sure but i wonder if they'll adjust prices in relation to the pound or what, or if they'll just keep prices the same for different currencies

Pound is kill

It's been down since yesterday, fucking brits and their politics

Is the EU Veeky Forums now that these ugly Brits will exit?

the uk fashion industry is fucked now i'm really embarrassed for everyone who voted leave

just give it like some time to readjust, all the bankers and financial guys bet on the wrong person and freaked out, this'll blow over in a week tops

Nah, you lot will be trying to hang Nigel and Boris for treason when the Lidl's all run out of food.

haha brexit = your death squad

Brexit supporters are dumb enough to be impressed by the smallest things

for example, I'm

>mfw I can afford Burberry shit now

What are some British stores that actually take pound payment and don't have an international front to avoid the awful exchange rate? They are already going up though I'm afraid.

hot damn

not sure about the exact payment methods but maybe try end clothing, peggs and son, coggles, mki, seh kelly. or how about ebay UK?

I got a harvie & hudson sale email today

I unsubscribed, good luck with your food riots you fools

it dropped 20p