What's the name of this aesthetic? It's a sort of combination of punk, scumwave, hillbilly, DIY, and normcore

What's the name of this aesthetic? It's a sort of combination of punk, scumwave, hillbilly, DIY, and normcore.

Any American who's been to those poor meth-ridden towns you might stop at for supplies on a camping / hunting trip has seen it.

It's the antithesis of Veeky Forums, which is pretty Veeky Forums t b h

Looking for inspo and tips

Is this a still from gummo? If so, bravo. You'll be effay heroin chic in no time

Corey and Trevor from TPB also fit it

Yeah, if you couldn't tell from the filename.
Heroin chic is a bit too dressy for what I have in mind

gummo is the most underrated effay movie

more gumspo

that tattoo is dank

Just be whiskey tango and poor, and a mystic.

mcpoylecore

white trash

white trash come in many forms, this is but one

Derelicte

It's just poorcore

add "CORE" to anything and that is it

anythingcore

they are just looking like poor people.

I mean if you want to actually analyze their wardrobes it's just a lot of 80s-90s athletic/workwear pieces that've been worn to shit. Like its stuff you'd buy as a middle class teenager in the 80s-90s but their town is ass backward so they only have that shit in the current time. Seems to be just low quality leisure wear, old athletic wear, and worn workwear. I really dug the costuming in this movie but I don't see you wearing any of this stuff day to day and not looking like a scum bag. You'll have to balance it with some nicer pieces in your fit or something.

What the fuck are you talking about OP, literally nobody has dressed like this for 30 years in the white ghetto. I drive through places like that (I have a cabin in Georgia where the surrounding town is literally filled with meth producers, had a meth lab within 1/4 mile of my cabin for a while) all the time and people just dress in fuckin camo shit, under armor, jeans, old ass Disney shit, 5$ Walmart shorts, and pink camouflage shirts that have some stupid message written on them.

Either way it's best not to recreate it, looks like repulsive trash that would only get you dirty stares.

watch at rivers edge, with cripsen glover and keanu reeves. i think youll enjoy

Middle America white trash.

there's no aesthetic to the subject
the film has an aesthetic
but its pretentious horseshit
fuck harmony korine
white trash

trying to affect this look is pathetic and futile